Arbys / manager is trying to make some money on the side for herself
I went to Arbys in Brookville, ohio April 20th around noon, to get lunch, when I went to the window, which the lady (manager) told me the total amount which I thought was too much, I had 2 coupons, for 2 of the sandwiches, the amount had totaled up to $17.49 which she said to me that was the right price which food has gone up in price, I questioned the price but thought I would go over it again when I got home, which she did not give me a receipt, I told my husband about this, he also said that amount was incorect, I believe this was no mistake, I believe this lady was trying to make some more money for herself, she said she relized the mistake after I left, which she thought I would not come back and complain, I wonder how many other people she has done this to. I know I will never go to this Arbys again, and if anyone out there goes to the arby's in Brookville, count up your order before you get there, this person is trying to make some money on the side for herself. customers beware!
More Arbys Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - Overall food
- Arby's Restaurant Group - arbynator 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - food
- Arby's Restaurant Group - customer service.
- Arby's Restaurant Group - poor service