Aramex Kuwaitaramex kuwait service

My shipment is with Aramex Kuwait since Jan. 15, 2017. ([protected])
Called them on 17th and ask about my package, CSR told that my address isn't clear so i give the complete details. 19th, still not delivered, so i send email complaint [CaseReference:KWI/0117/46077], still nothing happened. 21st or 22nd i called CSR again to follow up and was told that their Operations Dept. is not picking up their calls so they can't give info but they will put it on priority. 25th, i called and again the CSR said they dont have my address!!! Gave my address again and they put on online tracking that they made an attempt delivering my items on the same day twice! 26th, online update is it is scheduled to be delivered between 10 am to 12 pm. I called 2:30 pm to check the CSR said that they don't have my address!!! When i got upset and told that many times I called and was asked to give my address! then he told me that it is still not in line for delivery which is contradicting from online tracking report. Then again he put me on hold and told me there is no answer from their operations dept and will call me back after an hour. until now i got no calls!!! I don't know how this company operates. They don't value customers.

Aramex Kuwait