Arabian Time Travel DXB / arabian time travel - scam

United Arab Emirates, Burdubai, Karama Review updated:
Burdubai, Karama
Hello friends,

If you came across this kind of fraud company I request this is quite big blog, but please spent some time to read and don't invest even don't visit such kind of fishing companies who will take your money which you earned with all your hard work.

Here I am talking about a tour and travels fake company named as "arabian time travel" website is referring tohttp://www.arabianttt.com/

It's totally fraud company. Guys, please don't fill any voucher in any mall, cinemas, big bazar, hypercity, shopping fest, or whatever it may be. The voucher sales person allure u with the facility of voucher, but their main aim is to make u join company like arabian time travel.

# once u fill the voucher, u will get a call from them, they told u that they have some free gifts for u, but for that u have to attend 45-90 minute session.

# in that session they will give u one survey form to judge ur capability of paying money. They will show u brochure containing list of 5 star hotels like grand hyatt, jumeirah beach hotel etc saying that they had a tie up with them. But the reality is they don't have tie up, even they won't share the brochure when u ask them in future.

When u attend the session they will offer u a travel package for 5, 10, 30 years (according to ur capability) with lots of facilities like 5 star hotels booking, health insurance card, gold gym life time registration facility, d-mart voucher every months, good unisex saloon vouchers which inclused spa's and massage packages. They will start from huge amount, and if u r not capable to pay that amount, they will allure u with lots of benefits, and convince u somehow by decreasing the amount and additional facilities.

# they won't allow u to use ur mobile phones to see the reviews and to discuss with ur near and dear ones. Because if they allow, no one will buy their packages.

# during the session, they make environment full of pressure, they won't leave u alone for discussion even for a moment, even they capture ur mind in such a way that they provide every solution of ur doubt by making fake promises. They play loud music in the background, so that u can't hear deal going on, in the next table. Even if u agree, suppose for 5year package at the amount of 1 lakh, it is quite possible that they are offering the same package to other people on the other table at the amount of 70000. From this u can judge that how fraud the company is.

# when u finalizing the deal, u have to sign on an agreement.in that agreement they don't mention the verbal commitment, even one line is there like, the sale's person verbal things are not considered. (I don't remember the exact line).

# they are in such a hurry to take payment that, they wanted to swipe the card before u have signed the agreement. Even they won't let u read the documents properly. It is written in the agreement that "the package offered are non-cancellable and nonrefundable". But the sales person will convince u that, if u don't want u can cancel it any time, they will give u mental pressure by saying such things: today is last day, offer is only for u, if u missed it, u will not get such offers.

# after the payment, the role of sales person is over, it may be possible that the contact card given by the sales person having wrong details. After the payment, all the verbal commitments become'"as per availability commitments".

So now here is the details how I struggled with these fraud people

Arabian time travel (http://www.arabianttt.com/) is new fish in market so there are no blogs or information mentioned about them.
Please do read this just save yourself from fishing and save your money which you earn with lot of hard work.

They made us purchase for aed 10, 000 life time validity 35 days holiday package.
With body and soul health club card free use.
(you wont get this)

I swiped the emirates nbd credit card and converted the amount for 12 months installment because they promised to pay back the interest amount which was actually 1068 aed
After all the documentation we decided to use one weekend in dubai in a 5 star hotel.
I sent emails, phone calls nothing was answered properly. Finally after 24 days I received email saying I cannot go where I want but what they give.
Their customer care manager a lady, is the rudest person I have ever met.
Dear friends it's a lot to say after that I faced to get my money back. Usually they convince everybody.
I am spending this time of mine to draft this just to create awareness among you.

Please don't fall in this trap. You will loose your money, your peaceful life …
Pls reply here if any one of u are in trouble with arabian time travel dubai.
I can share my experience in detail and how I retrieved my money.
Feb 19, 2018

N  6th of Mar, 2018 by
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I was aware of such scams and when we received the winner call from Arabian Time Travel based on a lucky draw held at a concert venue, I clearly advised my wife not to go after it. However she said few of her friends got their gifts without making any commitments and so I decided to accompany her to a Hotel in Deira since it was a weekend.

The exact scenario you have mentioned above was replayed and since I was non-committal from the beginning they kept on reducing the offer price. Since I have a background in contracts, it was easy to spot the discrepancies from what was being verbally said and printed on the Contract. Written Contracts have precedence over verbal assurances in most jurisdictions and these people are trying to take undue advantage of common people.

Three different people tried to convince us how lucrative their offer is - they will begin with a survey of your travel aspirations and dig further from there. They will even try to ask personal questions like who is the decision maker in the family.

While trying to convince me with a contract typed in plain A4 sheets, there was loud party music in the back ground which was absolutely unprofessional in an environment where one would sign a Contract. The intention is to distract your attention. They would from time to time announce that another family has signed up for their wonderful offer and loud applause would follow. They showed me at least 4 different papers showing credit card slips and details of contracts made that day.

I clearly informed them that I have heard about such scams and as such cannot commit anything in a hotel lobby and would do so only if it was a brick and mortar office. To that they played the card of emotionally getting upset for insulting their company and I did not buy it.

When I mentioned that how one can trust contract made in plain A4 papers, they said it is their copy and showed me the original Contract in glossy paper. They could not answer how they were able to show me the customers original Contract which makes it clear that they are con-men.

My advise - do not go for such events!
Anyone going to such events for fun or for the gift ask the following right on their face and get their responses;
1. Why do they do this at a hotel and not at their registered offices?
2. Take time and read the written contract clauses and point out discrepancies.
3. Ask them which 5 star hotel in UAE can recommend them as a reliable agent?
4. Ask if any of them would sign a similar Contract in similar circumstances
5. Finally show them who is the loser and demand to give you the assured gifts as a token of them wasting your precious time.

Good luck
N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
Dear friend,

I am also one of the victim in this scam. They did the same trick whatever you mentioned in your comments and made us to Invest for the same deal. I tried to book one holiday vacation but there was no proper response from anyone and the planned dates were gone. I requested to refund my money but they tried to convince me by saying complementary stay anywhere in UAE but I refused to agree. Now they said that they ll do repay in part payments. Please share me the way you proceed and help me to get my money back.