Arab Emirates Airline Luggage Handler / stolen keys

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I have travelled from kuala lumpur to istanbul via dubai on the 12 of november 2007 via flight ek352. I have a bag that is meant to be check at luugage but was asked to be checked in instead. When I arrive in istanbul, I realized that my car (Mercedez) key along with my other set of keys has been stolen! Emirates should do something to solve this issue!

Comments

• Ge
      17th of Nov, 2007

Better avoid this airline. I have heard a lot of bad stories about it. Emirates Airline is the worst airline in the mid east. It does not care what the passengers need. Yes, it has a lot of money to throw away but it will never be an major airline with such bad reputation.

• Ab
      17th of Dec, 2007

Many peopel told me very bad stories about emirates airline
    and I didn't belive that, but now I am sure 100% . I am in the honey moon without any clothes or any things, just because the emirates airline missing my baggage and every time you call thirs office they say to you "so sorry sir you have to waite" now I am in 4th days in my honey moon and the baggage still missing. Also last month I came back from HongKong to Damascus but my 2 baggages missing for 35 hours.

So my opinion is no one trus with this airline!

10th of Jan, 2008

I lost by baggage while travelling fron London Heathrow to Dubai. In my bag i had my wifes jewelery which had diamond and gold rings which were worth about $150,ooo and i lost $62000 cash! I am awfully angry and disgusted by an airline which is meant to be the best inthe world but is now probably worst and should close down!!! And when you call their office its always on hold!

• Mu
      26th of Jan, 2008

I travelled from Istanbul to Karachi on 17th Jan 08 and foound my bag missing... Besides clothing, it carried my keys, and a no of very important official documents and my computer external hared disk..

Today after a lapse of 2 weeeks its still missing with no information...

I fully agree that this is the worst airline of the world with no realization of peoples' problems and the difficulty passangers have to face...

• Zi
      5th of Feb, 2008

Just faced the same experience on a flight from Dubai to Houston and now more then a week and still emirates cannot find my bag. I called many time and all they have is an answering machine wherre you keep your name and number hoping and praying that someone will call back but of course no one cares.
    I am flying with them for the last 9 years and holding a gold membership but for them it doesn't matter.
    A friend of mine faced the same experience with British airways coming from Dubai to New york, and they paid him 1000 $ to buy cloth until they will find his bag.
    Emirates earned their reputation because of their new airplanes, but the service is very very very bad.

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2008

Mark Devilliers

Clearly you are speaking absolute sh*t, or you are a complete ###... you decide. Was that the value in Zimbabwe dollars or what? If this really happenned as you claim, then my only comment would be "serves you right for being so DUMB"...

Stop making bogus accusations on this site. The readers are not as dumb as you are...