APSRTC / aprstrc worst volvo service

hi all, first of all dont board the apsrtc volvo bus. its the worst service i have ever experiienced.

so the actual story goes this way ... i boarded the volvo bus (service no 3633) on 16 aug 2008 vijaywada to KPHB bus.they didnt provide me the blanket and mentioned a stupid reason that some one womited on the blankets so they have given them to wash . so finally they asked us to loterate till we drop at the destination ... literally suffer .. its a bug torture...( like a abu gharib one ).
second the bus was full of OIL smell which was suffocating, so i decided to have a work around for this and used my stingy t shirt to breath ( smells gud than the oil smell)

and the driver was driving so fast, may be he saw too fast too furious on the day before and did experment on US. so finally we reached hyderabad by 4 am.thank god .

private services a little more better .

thanks
haleem

Ha

Comments

Si
  1st of Jun, 2010

Hi,
Its a very pathetic experience for me with APSRTC bus drivers. I travelled from Bangalore to ongole on 28 may 2010 by Hitech Bus where I paid double charge for a single seat. that means 395 is the actual fair but I paid 800 rupees which was not at all good. I argued with that bus driver and couldn't make success as I had to go urgently. here I thought this bus driver only was like that as I never faced this situation earlier. But on 1st June 2010 while returning from Ongole to Bangalore I faced the same situation. here this dirver is a volvo bus driver and He demanded me 150 rupees extra on actual ticket fair. I dodn't want to tolerant this, I want to complaint on this bus driver. I have ticket with me. could any one tell me how to complaint on this bus driver? and one more thing is I don't have any proof for extra charges. How can I stop this paying extra charges. please give me some ideas.

Thanks,
Sirisha.

Ra
  22nd of May, 2013

APSRTC VOLVO has become one of worst service between Nellore and Bangalore, apsrtc don't worry about cleaning buses and forget about inside maintenance, loose cup holders, bad seats, traveler has to beg for water bottle. On other side just board one of KSRTC and see the quality of service, just incomparable. APSRTC please wake up, don't take traveler need as advantage you just don't deserve the price you charge with name of volvo. Apart from above they least care about following timings. Such a shame less cheaters being in government service. and just interested about public money and not on quality.