Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Logo

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Having problems with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]?

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Customer Service Contacts

Majestic Bus Terminus, Gubbi Thotadappa Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Karnataka
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Customer Service. Initial Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

APSRTCcomplaint against bus conductor

Pallevelugu passenger bus is travelling between guntur and tenali with bus no-11Z3555. As of my knowledge passenger who is travelling in bus can get down in the Stop where the ticket has taken. But the bus conductor giving ticket to the passenger as desired but not letting him to get down in his desired stop. The Passenger asked him about this.conductor answered that bus can not be stopped as your wish and abused the passenger with his rude words. Please take the Complaint against the bus Conductor Bus conductor number is 392760 as mentioned in the ticket. or Please mention any mail id or contact number to book a complaint against him

• Ra
      Rama Rao M S Jul 10, 2010

A driver from Kushaiguda Depot, and a regular driver in route number 147 from ECIL to Kondapur, which starts from depot early in the morning at 0530 hrs will not maintain timings and also important issue is smokes cigar while driving the bus. Being a responsible person he is not maintainign the rules and regulations

• Bo
      Bodalapali Venkataramana Apr 19, 2016

Sir I and my wife both are senior citizens. on 18-04-2016 at 13.30 hours the bus conductor : 508133 for employee of apsrtc depot-2 madanapalli, chittoor dt his behavior and helping for senior citizens and other passengers is not good. Please give him counselling to behavior for passingers. Thanking you sir.
      Yours sincerely, Venkataramana, Retired Headmaster. Vayalpad.

APSRTCmisbehaviour of bike stand

I an going to VJW on bus I parked my bike in bike stand on gvrm. I took the token and I went to Vjw. While I cane back to take my bike. He is asking the extra money by using the bad words and he drunk. I have given complaint in local available staff but he is not taking the priority to ask because of his same relatives. Please take action such stupid person don't give contract such drunken fellows

APSRTCworst administration

Hi,
      Here I'm presenting one of my bitter experiences with APSRTC online ticket booking and their service.
      On 6th May 2013, for 9:40 PM bus, I'd booked a ticket(Ticket No. [protected]) from Kankipadu to KPHB.
      As I'm new to Kankipadu, I waited for this bus at Platform No.1 inside bus station. After 1 hr 30 mins past to the actual time also the bus did not turn up. So I called Customer care and talked to the Bus driver. He told me that the bus would stop at Reservation counter but would not enter into bus station and cut off my phone.
      But as per rule, he should have called me on phone as my number is already with him. But he did not do it.
      After having few conversations with Gudivada Depo Manager, I got another last bus in that night to pick me up.
      I adjusted my self to share the seat with another person in the driver's cabin. After arriving Vijayawada(a 14 KM distant from Kankipadu) driver took me to the Vijayawada Controller for entering my ticket in his SR. Here I came across another bad experience. As it is everywhere accepted, I carried only the message of the Ticket in my mobile. The time was 1Am in the mid night. The controller insisted me to get a printout of the ticket then only he can enter my ticket in SR. The internet center in Busstation is already closed by that time. He told me to go onto main road and get it printed. I tried in vain to get a single Internet cafe opened at that time. I told him the same too but he's not ready to listen to me. On the another side, I was being forced to speed up this by the driver as his bus was waiting on the platform with passengers. I'm left with no other option. I laughed at the Controller's stupidity and told the driver to go away and i would take another bus. Such an i***ts are in Vijayawada bus station. How can they expect a printout at 1AM where all the shops remain close by then? Do they not have any brains? And also how can they insist me to get it by hook or crook when 36 passengers are waiting in the bus? I lost 320 Rs because of this i****t. To go into the city and get the printout, it takes 30 mins for sure. Do they stop the bus on platform till that time? Can't they even think like this? Every passenger is carrying only the Mobile message of the ticket and it is accepted by all the buses. If the print out is mandatory why do they accept the mobile message? Hell with APSRTC.
      And also one another worst situation is with APSRTC online portal. When I tried to book a ticket using my credit card, it deducted the amount from my account but did not generate ticket giving the exception "Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`abrs_apsrtc/abrs_rtc_reserved_tickets`, CONSTRAINT `FK_abrs_rtc_reserved_tickets_servicekey` FOREIGN KEY (`Service_Id`) REFERENCES `abrs_service` (`Service_key`))". I tried to get my money back by calling customer care. Till today I did not get the amount back.

• Vi
          vinod harry Aug 13, 2013

Hi Sir,

I am vinod, .
          This complaint is regarding no.of buses from secunderabad to old bowenpally.
          i have been traveling in this route from 4 years.This route have less no.of buses and this buses wont be on time.people are fighting in order to get on the bus.it is really hard for old people to get on the bus.another important issue is that if one bus arrives then it will be followed by 4 other buses.Due to this if any one passenger misses the bus he need to wait for another 3 hours to reach his/her home.i have been facing this problem since 4 years.so please provide more no.of buses during morning and evening time.We will be very thankful if APSRTC takes action regarding this issue as soon as possible.

• Vo
          vogot38 Apr 22, 2014

Hi,

i have got in to bus 1004 Service which runs from banglore to hyderabad on darte 16th april 2014.Though there were no seats Driver and Conducter allowed one person to get in to bus wiothout any details and he has stlem my laptop.because of their negligence and own profit they allowed some unknown person by that we are getting affected.

Thanks,
          Sruthi

APSRTCregarding the stopage of buses in lakdikapool

Dear Sir,

Stopage of buses in lakdikapool busstop

i am daily travelling from madhidipatmam to khairatabad. As there is no direct buses avaiable in this route .

I have to stepdown in lakdikapool (Lotus Childern Hospital) and i have to catch another bus towords khairatabad

but buses going towords khairatabad (225, 218, 113, 158, 9) are not stoping at lakdikapool (Lotus Childern Hospital)

So its making trouble to travel in this route.

So please provide stoppage at lakdikapool (Lotus Childern Hospital) for all buses towords khairatabad.

or provide direct bus from madhidipatmam towords khairatabad

Please take action on following issues

Thanking you,

Bharathi

APSRTCdriver complaint

Sir, Generally I am sympathetic with the drivers of APSRTC as they drive all day in the unruly traffic conditions and usually tend to overlook their misgivings with regard to driving errors.
          But when it comes to highway driving most of these drivers just do not seem to have the sense of speed of other vehicles on the highway.
          On the 21/12/12 at about 5.30am I was on the Bangaluru highway7 approaching Shamshabad and noticed a bus trying to take a 'U' turn, I was just about 50 to 60 yards from where the bus was trying to take this 'U' turn and apart from flashing my headlight I was hooting my horn, but this did not seem in any way to alert the driver to stop and let me pass before completing the 'U' turn. He just forced his way making me swerve off the road to avoid an accident.
          I stopped my vehicle thereafter to take his name for complaint but on the contrary this driver was full of abusive language and in between I could make out that he was also accusing me of not breaking my vehicle to let him pass first.. This clearly shows that he lacked the sense of speed, I was doing about 90km/hr and was just about 50 yds from where the bus taking a 'U'turn.
          The bus driver refused to give his name but the details of the bus are as follows:
          Bus No. AP 28 Z 19 route no 451 time about 5.30am
          I would indeed like a responce of the action taken against this driver, and would also appreciate an apology for the foul abusive language he was using.
          Regards
          Ahsan Pasha

• Ke
              Kersi T Jun 05, 2015

True as these drivers feel THEY ARE IMMUNE to traffic laws & their behavior is at its worst 90% of the staff are rogue drivers just yesterday on 5th June 2015 at 23.00Hrs on Vijaywada highway at a speed of around 60kmph a bus AP12Z1924 of Yadirgutta depot at Kamineni nearing Narketpally suddenly changed lanes while I was overtaking in my car at 80kmph. I was already half way through of the bus length when this occurred. Had I not stopped immediately there would have been a collision. Later I overtook the bus further & asked him to stop but he kept jerking & speeding unwilling to stop. This enraged me & with great difficulty cornered him to stop. On asking him of his rude behavior & irresponsible manner of driving he started abusing me my wife & family (who were all with me) & then started instigating the passengers(who were all asleep at that time) by waking them up & telling them that I was delaying their trip.
              Height of their arrogance, & only because of my family's request let the incident be forgotten or else I wanted to lodge a complaint at the police station as well as the RTC depot.

APSRTCseating

I TRAVEL BY ROUTE NO.279 FROM B.N.REDDY NAGAR TO METTUGUDA DAILY. IN THE BUSES RUNNING FROM JBS TO IBRAHIMPATNAM AND MANY OTHER BUSES I HAVE SEEN THAT TRAINEES OF HAKIMPET TRANSPORT ACADEMY ARE OCCUPYING 1/4 OF THE SEATS CAUSING INCONVENIENCE TO THE PASSENGERS. THE APSRTC LOGO THAT " PRAYANIKULE MANA SAMSTHA KU NIDHI VARIKE SEATLICHII GOURAVINCHADAM MANA VIDHI" IS NO WHERE SOLVED. HENCE I REQUEST THAT CONCERNED OFFICIALS LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEE THAT PASSENGERS TRAVEL CONVENIENTLY AND ENJOY THE BUS TRAVEL.

APSRTCnon renewal of student general buspass

I AM a student of narayana junior college of TARNAKA branch Hyderabad India . My student general bus pass / all the students bus passes are not being renewed from [protected] . Neither the college authorities nor APSRTC bus pass renewal counter staff are not giving proper response (said that college code blocked)
              daily every narayana student's are spending minimum Rs 20/- to Rs40/- college collected all the tuition fees.
              why no one is caring about this . where are you kodandaram, TELANGANA JAC chairperson, Dr NARAYANA, founder, narayana colleges . photo attached, chairperson narayana colleges
              RSVP

non renewal of student general buspass

APSRTCharassment by a conductor

To Whom so ever concerned,

I am getting prank calls from an APSRTC conductor and I am very sure that he is from 16AK bus ECIL to secunderabad station. The last four digits of the vehical no is 4227. I once travelled through this bus, pretending to check my bus pass i think that conductor noted my mobile no and has started calling me and troubling me.

Please look into this matter.

Thanking you.

APSRTCrash and reckless driving would have cost the life of me and my family

To 06/09/2011
                  The Managing Director,
                  APSRTC,
                  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Sir,
                  Sub: Reckless and rash driving of the driver of APSRTC Bus No; AP 28 Z 179 would have cost the lives of me and my family on 05/09/2011 at 6.45 AM, in front of Mahatma Gandhi Bus Depot Imbliban, Hyderabad.

This is to bring to your notice regarding the reckless and rash driving of the driver in bus No AP 28 Z 179 would have cost the life of me and my family on 05/09/2011 at 6.45.AM just in front of the Mahatma Gandhi Bus depot Imbliban.

Sir, I am a doctor and Asso. Professor in Medical College Hospital, I was proceeding towards the imbliban bus depot and was stationed at the square in front of the bus depot waiting to take a turn towards the Bus Depot .

All of a sudden an RTC BUS bearing No; AP 28 Z 179 came from behind hit my car and smashed whole of right side of my car and sped away in the traffic as i was with my aged mother and my little children i could not catch the Bus in the Traffic but could note the number of the Bus .By just a whisker my life was saved as the impact was not strong enough.

I immediately informed the Traffic police constable and also the APSRTC station master stationed in front of the Bus Depot who asked me to report the matter to the Law and Order Police at Afzagunj.

Sir, I immediately reported the matter with the Afzalgunj police station on the same day who are investigating but i could not locate the driver and also the bus depot to which the bus belongs.

My humble request is to take departmental action for the driver for his reckless driving, his Hit And Run action, which would have cost the life of me and my whole family and cost me huge financial loss.

In spite of this the repair for my car has cost me nearly Rs.15000/-.I request your good self to investigate the matter in the department, suspend the Concerned Driver and also hand him over to the Afzalgunj police who can investigate the matter, proper compensation is given for my financial loss and mental trauma and punish the concerned driver according to the law.

Yours Sincerely

The Managing Director,
                      APSRTC,
                      Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Sir,

In spite of this the repair for my car has cost me nearly Rs.15000/-.I request your good self to investigate the matter in the department, suspend the Concerned Driver and also hand him over to the Afzalgunj police who can investigate the matter, proper compensation is given for my financial loss and mental trauma and punish the driver according to the law.

Yours Sincerely

Dr.G.Zion Eluzai

APSRTCcheating by the conductor

I want to complaint on a conductor of bus AP 28 Z 5860 Conductor QN4810, dated 16th August-2011, I was doing journey from Kattipudi to Annavarm with my family, on that time i have purchased tickets for 02 Adults and 02 Childrens, Conductor gave a Computer Ticker for all but he charged total cost of Rs.60/- for all, on that ticket mentioned fare for one Adult of Rs.15/- but he charged hike charge for 02 Adults and 02 Childres, total charge of Rs.60/-, then I asked him but he has not given positive information, so this is cheating RTC, Please take this cheating into consideration and I have attached the bus ticket also with this message.

cheating by the conductor

APSRTCrude behavior of conductor

Hello Sir / Madam,
                      This is Mallela Anil. I was traveling through RTC Metro Express bus from S R Nagar to Paradise. I faced a typical situation from the conductor who is in charge of taking tickets in that bus.
                      When I took the bus in SR Nagar I was been waiting for the Conductor to turn up my side for the ticket but he dint even looked at me till the bus arrived to Shoppers Stop then after, When the bus is at Anand theatre I went to conductor to give me the ticket for the distance I have traveled then conductor started arguing with me saying "You haven't took the ticket till now" then I told him I was been waiting for him with 10rs note in my hand to take ticket from SR Nagar. After everything he is advising me that I need to take the ticket asking him before I settle the place in the bus i.e I need to search for the conductor where he is and have to go to his place to ask ticket.
                      At last I was depressed facing this type of situation and I haven’t noted the bus number finally I have goggled is there any complaints raised by any travelers who have faced the situation like me.

I was traveling around 8.05pm to 8.30pm on 12th August 2011.

TICKET NUMBER: [protected]

Thanks & Regards
                      Mallela Anil

APSRTCrude behaviour of conducter and we paid extra rs.800 extra

tkt no 1104449,
                        hebbal-hyderabad mgbs -1014(seat 6)
                        DOJ-13-05-2011,
                        hebbal-20:55.

i want to complaint about conducter..
                        firstly we don"t know that rtc e ticketing should have the print out..
                        then we entered the bus..and he asked print out..we showed the message..
                        he did n"t accept and we told him that we will get a print out..
                        he told that the bus will not wait..and we should pay him rs.800.
                        we said that why should we pay..and then the conducter shouted before all the travellers..
                        then hesitatingly paid rs.800..(thinking that we can complaint)..
                        please take action the conducter and please refund my extra rs.800 which i paid to the conducter..
                        my cell no.[protected].
                        landline::[protected]

• Ve
                            Very Bad conduter charged Rs 366 Extra Jul 12, 2011

rude behaviour of conducter and we paid extra rs.366 extra

TKT NO.2865588, Bengaluru to Tirumala bus no 5509.
                            Ticket was for 9th july.the ticket was missplaced by me.i told that conducter that tickect was mis placed i have every supporting document along with message recived from Apsrtc the conducter as well as driver both started to sougt and behave rudely as well as started rough word asked 366 rs eut xtra.we called to the apsrtc officer and requested he was ready to coperate us but conduter still not ready .we got alot of problem we have small baby of 6 month and told that if u dont pay again than u should have to get out from bus in mid way.please dont travel in apsrtc bus.conducter and driver are very bad
                            Rajani
                            [protected]

APSRTCguys dont prefer to travel through apsrtc service... worst online reservation

Regarding worst online reservation of APSRTC. i have booked 3 tickets from bang to tirupathi @ marathahalli on 01/04/11 for next day(02/04) morning, and i choosen a pickup point as KRPURAM, bus service number is 5119 i reached the KRPURAM by 6.30 and waited for half an hour, bus came @ 7:05 and when we are trying to get in to bus, we were shocked, because conductor sold all the tickets and he said that i didn't received any reservation chart go and contact Majestic Apsrtc they will surely refund your amount.

We didnt understand what to do, so we back to home and contact Marathahalli branch, he gave a number and asked us to call, so when we called to them the person said that sorry for inconvenience and ask us to lodge a complaint for refund amount.

on 03/04 at 6:30 p.m. we went apsrtc majestic. there the response of the employees are very worst, and they are not completly accept as their mistake and said that is network problem we wont refund your money, if you want to travel now we can arrange.

how can we go to tirupathi at that time, because of them we cancelled return tickets, rooms and all... they are simply saying if you want go you can go now otherwise your mony will be lost...

this is the scenario we faced through apsrtc, see there response and attitude... see we didnt travelled to tirupathi, we lost our money so finally its waste of our effort, money and time...

so guys dont prefer to travel through apsrtc service... they are worst...

satish Apr 08, 2011

they have to refund your money

APSRTCirrespect behaviar of the conductor

RESPECTED SIR,
                            I AM PAVAN KRISHNA, STUDYING IN VIITH CLASS AGED12 YRS, TRAVELLED TODAY IN THE APSRTC ORDINARY BUS NO AP11Z 3479 FROM TENALI TOWARDS KOLLIPARA AT 11AM WITH MY STUDENT FREE BUS PASS BEARING NO60074 ISSUED BY THE ASST MANAGER(T) APSRTC, TENALI, VALIDITY UP TO 30 APRL 2011. WHILE TRAVELLING IN THE BUS I WAS BEING FACED WITH VOULGER WORDS BY THE CONDUCTOR UNCLE AS HE IS NOT ABLE TO SPEAK THE WORDS EVEN IN A PROPER STAGE. HENCE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND SETTLE IT AS SUCH EVENTS CAN NOT REPEATS.

APSRTCcomplaint about an extremely rude conductor

Sir,
                              I have a complaint about a very rude conductor. His name is Krishna.
                              On [protected] I boarded APSRTC bus which goes from UBS X road to Secunderabad (probably route 10H) at Wipro Manikonda (7:25pm) and asked for a ticket to IIIT.
                              He gave me a Rs 8 ticket. However since I have traveled before many times on the same route in APSRTC buses and was charged Rs.6 on all the occasions, I conveyed the same to the conductor. After some discussion on this, he started using abusive language and used words like ‘bhikhari’, 'padhe likhe ho to woh chart dekho', 'nikal yahaan se'. He shouted at me & told me to stop arguing & said go complain if you want to. He himself gave me a no [protected], saying this is the number of DM of APSRTC & even he cannot do anything to me. I tried calling on this number on numerous occasions but there was no reply.
                              In general his behavior was very arrogant & rude and his attitude was like no one can do anything to me. My main issue is not that he charged 8Rs but his rude behavior & abusive language. Please take action against such conductors.
                              Please take this complaint very seriously. I hope to get a response soon.

• Mr
                                  mrkhan123456789 Jun 04, 2010

I want to complaint on a conductor of bus AP 28 Z 4435 Service No3653 dated May 04th, I boarded at MGBS to Anantapur, I notice for 2 passenger (including with me) gave ticket from Jatcharla to Anantapur, But he charged the same ticket rate from HYD to ATP, He kept Rs67 himself, This is cheating RTC. when I ask him created nonsense. Please take this cheating into consideration.

• Sr
                                  Sreedhar palepu Sep 26, 2011

Respected sir,
                                  I am a student of Bapatla Engineering college . on 26/09/2017 i am travelling in APSRTC bus no. AP10Z 9212 . In that bus Lady conductor who is incharge of collecting amount for tickets is behaving very rude to the passengers and he is forcefully get down the passengers at stops especially old age people . She is behaving irrespectful to the senior citizens and she is not giving change to the passengers eventhough she is having change in her hand . If any people said " I will give a complaint on you" she said no one can do anything
                                  so please respond to my complaint and take severe action on her to not to repeat such things again

janamanchi Aug 05, 2014

9.Indira Nagar(Subhash Nagar)
                                  10.Military Dairy Farm
                                  11.Suchitra X Roads
                                  12.Bank Colony(Qutubullapur)

As the above route will be more useful for above colonies and less
                                  traffic and distance that to people will reach their destinations early.
                                  Kindly provide the Bus service (23M) from Sec'bad Station to Bank
                                  Colony as early as possible.

APSRTCit was the most pathetic journey I ever had

I have travelled from banglore to hyderabad on 26th august by APSRTC Gruda, Service no.1014/0 I should say that it was the most pathetic juorney I ever had, The bus was not any better than the local buses of Bihar, there was no divider between the driver cabin and passengers, it was cover with curtains which are as dirty as that, they did not play any movie though ther was a TV, the window curtains were worse that the swop cloths, the seats were not covered, the blanckets were torn, holes could be seen as if biten by the rats, low class sheets given for covering, AC was not on untill demanded after travelling 20 KM from the Majestic( Bangalore). After paying for Garuda how can one be happy with such low class cheap service. This is the main reason People opt for private services, It wasa great shame in front of my colleague as I recommonded APSRTC to him. Other sevices to vijayawada are good gorm the same terminus. Shame on part of APSRTC for such Service . If the same is continued it will soon end up nowhere.

APSRTCconductor

The Regional Manager
                                  Mehdipatnam Depot
                                  Hyderbad.

I had a bad experience with APSRTC Bus. I always travels by bus in Hyderbad city. Oneday I stepped into the bus at SR Nagar and asked the conductor to give me a ticket to MothiNagar. I have 20Rs/-. He said he had no change and asked me to give 4 Rs. I dont have change.Because of the only reason that I have no change he made me to stepdown from the bus. Its very ridiculous.The bus number is AP28Z 608.The service number is 19F.The bus runs between Mehdipatnam and Borabanda.This incident happened to me on [protected] around 9:30PM. The bus conductor talked rudely. I was hurted with his behavior. So I want to complaint this.RTC Conductors usually strikes for their own benefits but they dont care about the customers.Some Conductors charge excessively if the customer doesn't now the correct charge.Its very bad on APSRTC generally I respect government and government employees even though all this system is not good.Kindly take action against the bus conductor.

From
                                  Lakshman
                                  Mothinagar Student Union President.

No action against Conductor Nov 17, 2013

The Depot Manager, APS RTC, SKML-1
                                      SUB: No Action should be taken against Bus Conductor BUS No AP30Z-0064 from Visakhapatnam to SKML
                                      Sir, I am undermentioned named person travelling from VSP to Bhogapuram in same Bus. One person Namely Mr. N Umamaheswarao who was travelling from Boyapalem to SKML on VANITA CARD. individual erroneously not minded the Expired date the Vanita Card and got ticket after getting the concession of Rs. 4/- Actual Rate of Ticket Rs. 59/-, morethan 50 passengers in the bus and conductor not checked the Vanita Card. when Checking squad boarded at tagarapuvalasa, the same person caught as guilty and and accepted his mistake. he was fined Rs. 50/- and paid extra Rs.4/- as he got concession.
                                      Mya i request you that this not mistake of Conductor because she thought that passenger well educated hence she was not checked the vanita card.
                                      We request you no action should be initiated against Smt. P Kalavati, Conductor.

Yours truely
                                      Alla Sanyasi Rao
                                      Ex Army
                                      Mob - [protected]

• Sy
                                      Syed Jahangir Oct 11, 2014

Hi,

I am Syed Jahangir a Government employee from hyderabad. I along with my family went for shopping, while returning our car broke down around 12:05am and happend to take a bus from afzalgunj bus stop opposite to Hyderabad library bus stand
                                      for a long time when we saw the bus we were so pleased to see the bus but the driver did not stop the bus at the bus stop, when we shouted then the driver stopped and that too at a longer distance from the bus stop, then we had to run to catch the bus (AP 11 Z 6978) the bus number was not clear as there was no light in display box so we board the bus when asked the ticket to z t s the conducter behaved rudly when asked and there was an argument regarding why driver has not stop the bus at bus stand if he would had stop the bus there was light at bus stand and we would know what bus that was and this would not have happened and i paid one hundred he gave me four ticket of rupees seven each and the balance amount he has not returned and there was continious argument the driver and the conductor were using abusive language and we have to get down at c b s bus stand, i guess this happens usualy with some or the other person but people endup helpless as they do not know who is the concerned authority person to contact, so i kindly request you to take action on the conductor and the driver for there rude and abusive comments.This was my first time travelling by APSRTC and i had to go through all these.

Please make sure action is taken against them so that no other person should face the same again.

Ticket numbers- [protected] - [protected] - [protected] - [protected].

Please fell free to contact me at [protected]

Thanks and regards,
                                      Syed Jahangir

• Hi
                                      himapahanindra Jun 03, 2016

On 27th January 2014, I boarded 222A (AP 11 Z 6556) at Lakadikapool bus stop and the bus is heavily crowded. After boarding the bus I purchased a ticket to Hi Tech city [protected]) and was standing near the foot board (Note:Not on the food board) and the foot board itself is full. The conductor pushed me inside once saying to go back, since there is no place to go I stood there for a minute he came back and used bad words, said that he would thrash me for not going back. I dis boarded the bus there it self since there is no place for me to go back. I want to raise a complaint with concerned authorities for this in appropriate behavior of conductor with passengers.

APSRTCremove my contact number in online chart

The Manager,
                                    APSRTC Reservation Counters incharge,
                                    MGBS, Hyderabad,
                                    Andhra Pradesh.

Sub: Remove my contact number in the online reservation chart ( Hitech city ) -Reg:-

Previously i used to run the APSRTC counter in Hi-tech city. I left the business in 2008 feb. and requested you to remove my contact number in online website. But till now it has not been removed. since two years i am getting the calls conteniously. I request you to please remove my contact number in it.

Regards,
                                    [ Suresh .K ]
                                    M # [protected].

APSRTCvehicle hit by a drunk bus driver

I Arun Tej.R was recently (5th of Dec) driving back home in my car Maruti Suzuki Swift. While I was waiting for the signal to turn green at Khairtabad, a bus with the licence plate number AP 28 Z 245 hit my car (The name of the bus driver is Md.Hussain). Actually, the bus tried to overtake me from left though the signal was in red. This resulted a very bad damage to my car and it costs me a lot to get my car repaired. The bus driver at the time of accident was found drunk and he smelt very bad. With the help of the traffic CI, I made the bus driver get down from the bus. We made a couple of calls to the MSRD bus depot and local police station to inform about the accident. THe police from Saifabad came to the accident spot to take the bus driver to the police station. The police and the bus driver was driving in the bus and I was following. While we are on our way to the PS, the driver stopped the bus and escaped. I took the conductor along with me and we all reached the PS. Then we made another call to the MSRD depot. Mr. Laxmaiah and Syed from MSRD depot came to the PS to deal the case. As I had no other option, I lodged a complaint against the bus driver (though FIR was not prepared). The police told me to leave the PS and the team from APSRTC was still sitting at the PS. While returning home, I found the bus driver and I informed the bus driver to get to the saifabad PS.

Two days later, I've been to PS again to know the status of my complaint. To my surprise, the driver was released from the PS with a challan of Rs. 300 and given a clean chit of not drinking. In turn they gave me a certificate of my complaint and told me to claim for the insurance insted of settling the case with the driver. Since then the driver found missing and the driver never had any settlement talks with me.

On the very same day, I approached the depot manager Nageshwara Rao and told him the entire story expecting a help from him. But everything has gone in vain and this entire thing resulted in an increase of my mobile bill and fuel bill but of no use. Three consecutive days they made me run behind them for the settlement. I met different people in the depot and I contaced the CI of the depot, and few other persons. All my efforts were gone in vain. One fince day, I finally, got a chance to speak to the VIP driver Mr. Md. Hussain. Driver had a talk with me for around 15 mins and after the 15 mins of talk, I was told to waiut for another 30 mins for the next round of talks. Again, after 45 mins I only made a call to find out the status. Apparently, the RTC team never made me talk with the driver. I made numerous calls to the RTC team (different people, different depts.) and they all threatened me not to make any more calls to them. Today, i.e 10th of Dec I received a call from the number, [protected] from some self claimed CI of RTC saying 'Do whatever you want to, the driver will not talk to you and we will not pay you anything. Just go to hell and don't call back on this number again and if you still call, you will have to face severe consequeces'. When I tried to ring back, there was no response.

Please show me a way to solve this.

vehicle hit by a drunk bus driver
                                      vehicle hit by a drunk bus driver

• Vw
                                          v w emerald Jan 21, 2012

Very sad to hear about the incident, APSRTC is cheating the people, we too suffering with the problem with APSRTC, In 1952 our beloved Prime Minister introduced a Housing Scheme for the employees all over India, this scheme was successful all over India, so many houses were constructed and handed over to the employees of different organisations, 300 two room houses were built by City Improvement Board, the land was acquired by the state govt. purchased the land of Ac.18.20 Guntas at Zamistanpur Village, near VST and beside Msrd Depot I, City Improvement Board i.e. Housing Board has constructed the houses and handed over to the Labour Dept. Labour Dept. has handed overthe houses to APSRTC toallot the same under the scheme. The APSRTC was the agent during those days to collect the rent from the employees and to remit the same into the A.G.Account, under this scheme. Afterwards slowly it started vacating the employees from the houses stating that the land was purchased by APSRTC from the Govt. they does not have any records to show that they have purchased, they say that the land was transferred through G.O.MS.93 of 1952 enclosing a fake annexure to the G.O. Actually the G.O. is a one page, and anywhere in the G.O they have mentioned about the Annexure. Now they are constructing the Bus Depots in the land in the disputed land as the cases are pending in High court as well as in Lower courts. without and Municipal permissions the APSRTC is constructing the Depots using the police force. Everyone thinks that APSRTC is big organisation and does not cheat anybody but they does not know the truth that how the APSRTC is cheating people like you and me.

APSRTC — negligence of rtc bus drivers

Respected sir, I travel from madhuranagar, vijayawada to PNBS. I find no buses at the time of my leaving.The...