Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Logo

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Having problems with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]?

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Customer Service Contacts

Majestic Bus Terminus, Gubbi Thotadappa Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Karnataka
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Customer Service. Initial Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]deduction of additional amount for bus pass

We are renewing our bus passes through debit cards due to digitalization being encouraged all over the country. But when we are using debit cards, APSRTC staff are charging Rs.10/- extra when compared to payment of cash. This Rs.10/- is not being shown on renewal card also. When they are asked, they say that they have been instructed to charge extra Rs.10/- during the payment via debit cards. Banks are charging additional surcharge.

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]unethical behavior of bus crew and apsrtc

I purchased a bus ticket on 20-01-2017 bearing no:[protected] costed me Rs.640-00 for a travel from Vijayawada to Hyderabad on 21-01-2017 in Service No:4294. On 21-01-2017 at 17:51 Hrs (IST), I received a message from APSRTC stating that, the service in which I booked my ticket was cancelled and suggested me to cancel the ticket on or before 05-02-2017 for getting full refund. I could cancel the ticket on 23-01-2017 thinking that I will be getting full amount of purchase, since I am not at fault in cancelling either the ticket or the Service . But, when I cancelled the ticket, to my surprise, I noticed that I will be getting a refund of only Rs.629-00. When I have gone to the details, I could see that a service charge of Rs.10-00 and Levy of Rs.1-00 was deducted from my refund amount. How ever the amount is less to me, this is an unethical deduction by APSRTC. For the fault of APSRTC in cancelling the Service No:4294 on 21-01-2017, I was made to pay the penalty.

• Updated by Osuri Venkata Jagadish Raja · Jan 22, 2017

Yesterday i.e. on 22nd Jan 2017, I traveled in APSRTC INDRA Bus from Hyderabad(MGBS) to Vijayawada in Service No:3395 with ticket no:[protected]. Immediately after the journey was started, the Coach attendant came selling snacks in the running bus. I took one LAYS packet and the coach attendant charged me Rs.30/- (He is supposed to charge only Rs.20/- as I bought the same flavored and sized packet for Rs.20/- while travelling from Vijayawada to Hyderabad in APSRTC Amaravathi Bus. The coach attendant strictly demanded the additional Rs.10/- for the small packet of LAYS.
        Apart from this, the Bus Crew halted the bus at 19:30 Hrs before Suryapet at a Restaurant (Photo attached)and forced the passengers to have their Dinner stating that the bus will not be stopped till it reaches Vijayawada. Also the Bus Crew ignored and rejected the requests of passengers to stop the bus for dinner at around 20:30 Hrs instead 19:30 Hrs. The prices of all items in the Restaurant are high and the shop keepers at the Restaurant are selling the eatables and consumables at a price of 10 to 15% more than the MRP (Maximum Retail Price). Even Tea in a very small cup which contains 50 to 60 ml was charged Rs.10/- (In cities, 100 ml tea would be costing Rs.5/- to 7/-). Surprisingly, there were no other Restaurants or shops in the vicinity, hence, the passengers are forced to buy their needs at very higher prices. On inquiry, it came to know that, the Restaurant owner will serve free food and other incentives to the Bus Crew. So, the passengers are being exploited by the Bus Crew for getting their free meal and other incentives from the owner of the Restaurant. APSRTC is legally exploiting the passengers and the Bus Crew are also doing the same in their own fashion. Where are the ethics ?

Comments

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]bus condition

Tkt no [protected], name:krishna g j, urvk-mgbs, srvc no:6857 (Kldg-jbs) seats:35 (M) fare:460, doj:15-jan-17 07:30 pm

This is one that of the worst bus I have ever travelled... Entire bus is full of dust... Road is good but because of bus condition we can't able to sit on seat... Spead breakers are making commuters life worst... Apsrtc we are paying for travelling... Kindly, look in to the bua conditions... Kindly reply me

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]service regarding regarding vizag

To whom ever it concerned
        My self sruthi chandrika krovvidi who is working as a Hsbc employee in vishakpatnam siripuram .in general I used to travel daily from vizianagaram to vizag for work purposes after 10:30 to up to 12 sometimes even more than the time no buses are available to travel from vizag to vizianagaram I was travelling daily and I haven't seen single bus in that time span for display only there will be shown for every half an hour buses are there but in fact no buses are available in that span of time I'm vexed irritated with the behavior of enquiry staff also they are very rude in responding .as I have lost my patience waiting daily at complex for buses I'm complaining about this I want a response I'm seriously irritated with your services too many people are waiting on platform for bus . please take necessary action

APSRTCmoney refund not received

I booked ticket from sr nagar to machilipatnam on friday, 16th december 2016, but i cancelled the ticket on the same day. I got the message your ticket is cancelled and money will be refund to your account within 7 working days. Today 27th december, but till now i didn't get the money. Actually i made a complaint at online.[protected]@apsrtconline.In, but they are not responding.

My ticket number:[protected]
          Service no: 92624 / bhel(Km) - mtm
          Uid number : 1323

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]not stopping the bus

Sir I Sudhir would like to inform u that I was waiting for viziangaram bus at out side of Kottavalasa railway station at 10pm .. the last bus was coming from AnkAPally to towards viziangaram, , I put my hands Infront of the bus and signaling the driver to stop him but he couldn't stop the bus and ran away.. this was my last bus which I missed due to irresponsible of driver...now the time is 10:50 pm rest of my suffer u just imagine

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) — theft by apsrtc staff

My mother boarded on 6th november, 2016 in a garuda bus with service no:5062. She had to step down in ongole...

Ongole

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)bus ticket

I'm Rajesh. I have travelled from Bhimavaram to Razole today 5/11/2016 at 7:15 am. The ticket are was ₹42/-
              Conductor asked me for 2 rupees but I had only one rupee. He didn't accept that and after I got down I asked for my 8 rupees change but he gave only 4 rupees. I asked him for the remaining change but the bus went away without any reply.
              I need justice to be done with regard to this matter. Or else I'll take this matter to all levels.

Hope you people are understanding passengers' agony.

Thanks

Irresponsibility of APSRTC Conductor — not stopping / calling at kr puram boarding point

Hello Sir / Madam, I have booked a ticket for my sister Jahnavi Mekala through ABHIBUS.com, the booked...

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)improper service

I have travelled in apsrtc volvo bus on 31-jul-2016 from tirupathi to chennai by 5pm. Service code/name 47087/tpt-chennai.
                In reservation levy amount (+) 103.00 ( service tax : 46.00; passenger amenities : 45.00; pis tax : 3.00; cess oth : 9.00; )
                For passenger amenities they taking money but driver not given any amentities and for non reservation they taking money 400 of 300 rs ticket force fully for non reserved peopel on demand. If we asking amenities to driver(Bangaraiah) he saying rtc people not given any thing what i have to do like that. But tv boy saying forgot given that amenities . That driver and tv boy selling that amenities outside for some cost. Please take action on this.

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)bus delay and bad behavior

I was traveling with family of six including 2 ladies and 2 children by service 6342 kurnool to bangalore on the 21/07/16. The bus was to depart from KNL at 23 00 hrs. We boarded the bus at 2235. ore online tickets were checked and verified by the conductor. The bus did not move out untill 2330 hrs. I complained to the driver. He said he is waiting for the toll money. Finally he left at 2340 hrs 40 minutes late.
                  We reached Hebbal at 545 am. We three got done and the rest had to travel until kempegegowda terminal. The online ticket print out was with me.
                  The moment we got down and left by auto, the conductor demanded for the ticket. They were helpless as they didnot have the ticket. The conductor insisted them to get down. they had to plead with him. still didnot listen. They called me and i sms the ticket to them. they showed to the conductor and then he accepted.
                  This is nothing but harassment.

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) — charging extra money

When I was travelling from Tenali to Hyderabad, driver gave ticket which is showing total amount is 423.00...

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) — complaint against bus conductor

Hi Sir, I have booked a ticked through online for the journey between hyderabad to Vijayawada 7th April...

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)newly started 4499 bus from palakonda depot, srikakulam dt.

On 5th march'16, I have started from Palakonda at about 6.30 am in 4499, a newly started service to Vizag with my family of four members. After arriving to VZM I got down for urinals, telling the driver to wait for some time and he agreed to stop in the other side of VZM stand. But, unfortunately the bus moved without picking me up, afterwards within a very less time. Eventhough my wife asked the driver to stop some time to get me climb in the bus, the Driver irresponsibly moved the bus. I searched for bus anxiously here & there and travelled in another bus paying RS.49/- again, when a very little amount in hand and catched the 4499 bus before Madhurawada where the traffic jam occured. I quostioned the driver for his irresponsibility towards passengers, and he replied nothing will be done & no problem at all to him.
                    Now I request the RTC management to act upon rightly & immeadiately on this incident and do the justice by refunding the additional ticket paid by me, by recovering from salaries of driver and show that it cares for its customers and bring discipline in its staff so that no other will do like this.
                    ( RTC authorities may consider for a 'free travel for me one day from Vizag to Palakonda' as compensation and its response to satisfaction to commuters.) ------Sriramulu, B
                    Q.No. 409-c,
                    sector-4, Steel city, Vizag-32

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)bus driver of service number 3900 didn't stop the bus at ibrahimpatnam bus stop

Hi,

Bus driver of Sevrice Number 3900 scheduled from Vijayawada to Hyderabad didnt stop intentionally at Ibrahimpatnam on 31-01-2016.

My Wife reached Ibrahimpatnam Bus stop around 11: 15 PM and the Bus timing was 11:25 PM.

Bus Driver didnt stopped at Ibrahimpatnam and the driver phone number was metioned wrong in the Ticket SMS.

We are in opinion that the Bus might stuck in the traffic and waited 12 AM in the morning. After that once we coneveyed the same situation to Customer support team at aroud past 12 AM and some how after few minutes the driver called us from a different phone number [protected] and informed that he is Nandhigama and asked us to come there and board the Bus. With out stopping at Ibrahimpatnam he argued that he waited a few meters away from Ibrahimpatnam Bus stop (He didnt called the Passenger even though he should be having passenger Mobile contact ) and he also expressed his opinon that ticket money wont be retutned even if I lodge a complaint

How dare he is to say like that instead of feeeling guitly for the toruble that he caused to the Passenger!!!

What if the passenger was travelling for a Job Interview or for an exam??? Will he do the same if he does the same to his family memebers????

His contact number was [protected] and he said that it is not his mobile number

Please be responsible and take necessary action against him and make him understand to Stop at the Bus stop not in the Middle of the Highway

APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)bus timings at tin factory / iti gate

Hi, Generally, APSRTC will say " Bus will start at Majestic at 10:30 PM and Reach ITI gate at 10:52 PM " Means it will take only 22 mins to come from Majestic to ITI gate. Will it be possible ? even in metro also it is not possible. I request you to change the timings of ITI gate and KR Puram . because in the normal traffic itself, it will take min 50 mins to reach ITI Gate. I am not sure this complaint will reach to relavant dept or not. If reaches, please take action . Because of this issue we used to wait in traffic and cold for more than an hour

APSRTClack of buses to saroornagar during eveing time

From the last one month there are lack of buses for saroornagar in the evening time we the people are facing severe problem regarding this from 06pm to 07 pm in the evening there is lack of buses.
                          So, i request u to provide minimum two buses from the timing 06pm to 07pm.

APSRTC — malfunctioning of a/c and improper behaviour of driver

It was a Indra bus on 17th aug 2015 service no 3969.First thing was bus was almost 1hour late and after...

Hyderabad

APSRTCrude behavior of apsrtc conductor bus no ap11z5507

I travelled in an APSRTC bus from Kavali to Nellore on 19-07-2015. The lady conductor was shouting at many passengers and trying to avoid giving change. How can you people employ such people without ethics? I have seen many conductors with such behavior in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra and Telangana. Cann't change? What do these so called IPS and IAS officers do, except AK Khan.

APSRTCleft without passenger (booked online)

Hi Sir,
                              I have booked a ticked through online for the journey between Chittoor to banglore 25th May 2015. They provided ticket to me through SMS and mailed E-Ticket with service number 9003. I have reached Startion before half an hour and waiting at the station for more than 45 min and then i came to know that the bus was left for that time. Here the mistake is they changed Serv no: from 9003 to 9022 and didn't informed to me, they didn't even called me before leaving the station.