Applied Bank / Extreamly high fees!

po box 11170Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 484-840-2705

They charge $10.95 monthly fee plus $6.95 to pay online. If you are late the charge is $35.00 the over the limit charge is $35.00. they cashed my check for $8.00 instead of $80.00 so they charged me $35.00 late fee as well as a $35.00 over the limit fee. They told me they cannot refund charges you have to submit in writing a complaint but until then you have to pay your monthly bill plus your late/over the limit fees or you will be charged the next month $35.00 late and $35.00 over the limit. If the dispute is in your favor they will refund the fees bu need to pay them because a dispute can take 10 business days. I would steer clear of this credit card scammer.

Comments

Sa
  10th of Mar, 2008
I also have an applied credit card. They have charged my card 3 times for the same over the limit fee. My card is not over the limit and they are still charging me 35.00 extra dollars.
DONT GET THIS CARD NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE FOR CREDIT.
Li
  7th of Apr, 2008
where do u go for help??? what IS the "next" step? this co. is a scammer and I could add my tale of woe..but I just want to know where do u go from here????
Mi
  25th of Apr, 2008
I'm being charged over $200.oo a month for a card that as yet I haven't even used. My Sears and Visa Cards don't even charge that much. And I HAVE used them.
Bo
  13th of Oct, 2008
I also have an applied credit card. They have charged me three times for a overlimit fee of $32.oo. When I called to dispute it I was told that the fees are valid and that I need to dispute them in writing. Plus customer service reps and supervisors are rude.

Applied Bank Logo Applied Bank