Applebees / bad food

1 Spring Hill, TN, United States Review updated:

What has happened to the food at Applebees? They use to be pretty good for the money but after the food we ate there tonight, we will never go back. If you want a salad at lunch or a burger they are all right. But never go there for a dinner. The baby ribs we had were really awful, they had a bad taste and the fries and slaw was just as bad. And for the price for the amount of food we got was just a rip off. I know now that no matter what we will go somewhere else and never go back to Applebees.
And the service was bad, the young teenager at the door was rude, she was talking to another teenager that worked there, did not even say hello, we stood there for a minute and then told her that we would like a seat. To me they were all like teenagers, they were all dressed in jeans and white shirts. I think they should make them dress a little better then they do and tell them that customers come first before their friends. It's their job to put customers first not to stand around and talk to each other. And when we left there was three teenagers who worked there just hanging around talking at the door and not one of them said hope you come back or anything.
What kind of restaurant is that? It's just a place for those young people to hang out. I really hope that they get better. But either way, we are done with them and will never ever go back!!!

Comments

Ra
  19th of Feb, 2009

Cold fries, cold everything, undercooked meat, horrible taste, no sauce on burgers. Gross, gross, gross. never again!!!

Wh
  21st of Apr, 2009

That's probably the reason why there so fast at getting people their food. They must not take the roper time to cook the food.

Ma
  18th of Jul, 2009

WE went to Applebees tonight it cost nine dollars a burger...Crazy to charge that much money.. And sometimes the waitress we gets never shuts up she goes on about her self like were there to visit her...then after talking to her then another person comes by to ask is everything okay... The beer is always stale.. One time we were there they had a waitress dusting off the lights that hang over the tables... that was rude cause the dust was getting on the other tables...

Th
  1st of Aug, 2015

I went there for Dinner tonight with a freind, We had ordered nachos with Meat, Our food had arrived and there was no MEAT... Just alot of chips for $10.00 each. We asked for the manger, he gave us a teaspoon of meat and that was it, , , really for $10.00 Dollars i dont think so, i work hard for my money. Get real AppleBees. What a RIP OFF...

Ro
  2nd of Aug, 2015

my classmate's half-sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her pay was $17151 just working on the computer for a few hours. go right here c­­a­­r­­e­­e­­r­­s­­r­­e­­p­­o­­r­­t­­.­­ℂ­­o­­m­­