Applebeesmanager very rude

S

Me and my two daughters visited the Applebees in Mt, Pleasant on Friday and we were seated promtly and the Manager came over and took out order. My oldest daughter which is 21 and I ordered a mixed drink and my youngest who is 20 ordered a glass of water. He asked to see our ID and we showed him and he looked at the ID 's and had the nerve to accuse my daughters of swithching their ID's in order to get alchohol. He all but called me and my daughter a liar. We finally had to get up and leave the rest. and go to another one because he refused to serve us.