Applebees Resuarant / broke out in hives / ruined birthday dinner
I went to Applebees for my birthday dinner in March. I ordered a drink and placed my order for my dinner as well as for my fiancee and my daughter. They brought us our drinks and our appetizers we had ordered, and within five minutes of entering the restuarant I began to get really hot and I broke out in hives and my throat began to get really tight. We asked the restuarant for some Benedryl which they didnt have. So I had to leave the restuarant ( leaving my fiancee ) to go get Benedryl. Meanwhile the restuarant informed me that I had to change what I ordered because I am highly allergic to shrimp and they cook everything that is fried in the same grease. By the time I got back from the store my food was cold and not what I wanted anyways. I never got an apology and I had to pay for the entire dinner. I wish I had a telephone number to the corperate office so I could explain to them how my first experience eating at an Applebees restuarant was not a good experience at all.
More Applebees Resuarant Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - food
- Applebee's Restaurants - restaurant
- Applebee's Restaurants - no employees!!! no one working!!!
- Applebee's Restaurants - mankato minnesota applebees manager linda
- Applebee's Restaurants - customer service