Applebee's Restaurants

Posted: Dec 17, 2017 by

service and food

Valdosta, Georgia
I ate in late night last night. We ordered apps and entrees. I still have my reciept. It was close to closing and our waitress was horrible. She brought unsweetened tea twice and our whole meal we had no drink and when I did get a drink she said drink machines were down and she didn't know what she could do. Our meal took forever to arrive in an empty store. While she enjoyed a coworkworkes engagedment she neglected her guests.Our sides were cold and our steaks were two four ounce steaks instead of 8 oz. When we told her our meals were cold she huffed snatched our plates they heated our plates up scooped the mashed potatoes into a bowl one loaded with cheese that was not to have it on there. off the plate and they were still cold. Our steaks were cooked throughly not the way we ordered our appetizers were sopped with grease and hard. She proceeded to sit behind us staring rushing us out of the table in my opinion she acted as if I was inconveniencing her by the kitchen staff messing up our order there was no manager in sight and I was too frustrated to speak with one. I felt very direspected. I have pictures of the dirty plate. I paid 50$ for a meal that was wrong and I was forced to eat the only thing I had to eat for the day cold and not what I paid for. I'm very disappointed and I frequent this restaurant and I have never experienced such awful service. Any questions feel free to email me.
Stacie McDowell

Applebee's RestaurantsApplebee's RestaurantsApplebee's RestaurantsApplebee's Restaurants

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  17th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
This is why I don't try to dine in when restaurants are "close to closing". By then, most of the staff have already gone home and the ones left are starting to begin closing procedures so they get out of there on time and home to their own families.
N  17th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Mike EV Exactly. I don't know why they didn't go in two hours before closing. The OP is a rude, inconsiderate person. The employees are going to be rushing so they can shut [censor] down, clean up, and cash out so that they can go home to their families. They have lives outside of Applebees, too.

I don't feel any sympathy for the OP. They are just a selfish.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree