Applebees / poor customer service and management!
I have visited this applebees quite a few times and on every occasion the customer service is the same. The waitress doesn't come to our table promptly and then when asked to speak to a manager one comes over with as bad an attitude as the waitress gives. I have also noticed on each occasion that every time i have to ask the server where our waitress is and also why I've been waiting twenty minutes without even getting any service at all, only to have a larger party than the one im in walk right in and get served... The manager on duty even had the nerve to touch the brother on the shoulder and stand up for his employees ### service. I asked the manager if i could have his name and the district managers name and telephone number only for him to reply its in the phone book... As a manager of two restaurants and a customer i don't expect to be treated like that from anyone in the same position. We all work hard for our money and shouldn't be made to feel as if our patronizing a restaurant is a nuisance . So finally when the server finally walked over to offer me a drink when she saw us speaking to the manager i got up and walked out, and i will never return again... and they wonder why so many applebees stores are closing... ill give you one guess the lack of customer service...
More Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls 
- Applebee's Restaurants - products and service 
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service e 
- Applebee's Restaurants - ordered online and had to wait over 45 minutes after I arrived to get my food 
- Applebee's Restaurants - labor rights and unfair treatment 
- Applebee's Restaurants - the food