Apple Vacations / voucher vs. cash
There is no clear definition on the website, on the phone message system, or in the conversations that I had with the initial customer service representative that I could not cancel my vacation and get cash back. This is kind of a double ### because of the new legislation on leaving the country. Thank bush and the patriot act on this one too.
My vacation days are locked, so I had to take them.
When I canceled my vacation because passports are (backed up by the millions) they told me that I could only get vouchers. The customer service department that would give you an actual refund is not available by phone, and makes no promises to contact you by email in under a month. So basically I go from having an all inclusive vacation in Cancun to a piece of ### non-inclusive ### room at the same price in Orlando because of the change. I'm not saying this is all their fault, but considering the fact that the customer service department is a black hole in regards to cash refunds, even if you purchase travel insurance I would avoid this company at all costs. So a 3000 dollar vacation in an all inclusive hotel in Cancun turned to a Orlando nickel and dime feast because I have to take the vacation with their ### vouchers on last minute notice.
More Apple Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- applevacations.com - dishonest to customer 
- Apple Vacations - I will never use apple vacations or destinations travel again! 
- Apple Vacations - misrepresentation of resort 
- Apple Vacations - worst customer service ever! 
- Apple Vacations - avoid at all costs
- Apple Vacations - shuttle
- Apple Vacations - stranded for 36 hours
- Apple Vacation - apple vacations rating system and lack of follow up customer care 
- Apple Vacations - shuttle ride cost $25 each
- Apple Vacations - dissatisfied customer/hanging the phone on customer