Apple Vacations / waste of time and money!

1 United States

Apple Vacations
www.applevacations.com

Went to San Jose Cabo on Sept 18 to stay until Sept 25th. Booked with Apple Vacations. I choose Presidente Intercontinental bc is was all inclusive but because Apple rated it a 5 star hotel. Trust me this is not a 5 star hotel. When we checked in to our room it smelled of mold and mildew. My husband went to lay down on the bed and the smell was even worse. I had him get up and pulled the sheets down to reveal a huge circle of fungus growing there. Mold was everywhere. I immediately went to the front desk demanded another room was taken to a new room which was no better. I tried for two days every hour on the hour to find a apple rep that was supposed to be there in the hotel. On the 3rd day went to concerige and requested our flight back home. She called a apple rep and the apple rep came over to our hotel a hour later. She wanted us to look at another room. I walked in and it had one bed. I asked where she thought our two kids were going to sleep. She then took us over to Crown Palace. This hotel was 75% improvement but the showers had not seen any type of cleaning in a long time. We had only one restaurant for Breakfast which served the same food each morning. The lunch and dinner menu were the same every other day. We thought going all inclusive was the way but now we know. Our apple agent here in Denver told us that all the restaurants would be open every day and that was not the case. I spent alot of money planning for this vacation for our family. We were so disappointed. There was no apple discounts on excursions as we were told their would be. The hotels elevators were shut down 4 hours almost every day leaving us to walk to the 4th level where our room was located. This was our first time with apple. We have been to cancun, jamaica, carnival cruises lines, etc. booking on our own. I went with Apple to have this trip planned for us. What a waste of time and money.