Apex Tg India / Cheat fraud trainee program

2-5 E-20,Sector-63 Noida – 201 307 INDIA.India Review updated:
Phone: 01204029000

Www. Apextgi. In

Do not join this company (Apex tg india pvt ltd) friends.
They are totally cheats, they never put upto their promises.

The faculty including the technicall head mrs. Vidushi themselves have no real world practicall knowledge.

Trust me after joining there you will end up you started up. You will get nothing to learn.

About the live projects. . . It seem a joke to me. Because they have no any such live projects. They will let you work on some dummy project on the name of the live one.

They have no proper methodologies, tools, necessary to develop proffesional s / w or webs.

Have a look at their product noidabiz.com and you will know their standard

Comments

• Re
      28th of Sep, 2010

I am part of Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from August 2010, I am working with Engineers of the organization. They are providing us the regular sessions and the practical exposure on the company's projects.

I get the placement assistance also on regular basis. Even I have seen people are getting placed before completing their training tenure.

28th of Sep, 2010

I am part of apex tg india pvt. ltd. from August 2010, I am working with Engineers of the organization. They are providing us the regular sessions and the practical exposure on the company's projects.

I get the placement assistance also on regular basis. Even I have seen people are getting place before completing their training tenure.

28th of Sep, 2010

Apex is specialized in imparting different types of trainings according to the need of the Fresher and the students.
    I regularly attend all the sessions and always try to clear my doubts with the seniors. After facing the interviews I always discuss the questions with the seniors and get my concepts clear.

They are very professional and provide the best support to the trainee.

It is an organization which gives you the platform to work and learn

• Am
      2nd of Oct, 2010

i am totally disagree with this complain.the company is very good.i have learnt a lot of things from there.
    company enviornment is very good.and about the project noidabiz.com, it is the beta version and i have also worked on a module of this portal.My experience was very good when i was working on this portal.
    thanks a lot Apex TG india Pvt. Ltd. for making me a good software proffesional.

• Di
      3rd of Jan, 2011

I am working as a trainee in apex from july 2010, and i am telling you the trainning was great.i know everything from apex
    thanks apex

• Xm
      15th of Feb, 2011

thy dont stand on there words... better spend tht mony 2 learn some course. its just a view of mine. decision is urs. Lst and again Dont join this. Be safe. :)

18th of Jun, 2011

apex tg is neither a company nor an institute, ... it has already been blacklisted by various companies
    i agree they hav a good infrastructure, but the staff is seriously bunch of ### holes

they are alwayz blamming you...
    they never able to complete course... and after duration of your course they very well say u tatta (bbyee)
    no matter even if their trainers didn't took even one of your class ...

they have no projects, ... even they dnt knw how to did dummy projects
    no placements ... nothing
    just waste of time and money

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2011

ya...
    It is fact that apextg india, noida just joking with trainees..They expose themself as a software company, but be remember its not a software company, they just provides training in dummy projects. ya I agree they have good infrastructure but fact is it is Institute which expose themself as a software company. And after completing the course you have to search job by yourself they don't provide any placement assistence.
    when the candidate get the job by his own source without taking help of apextg india then they just ask him the company name and show the name of that candidate in his notice board that we have provided placement of that candidate.
    it's fact .All above thing you will feel after completing your course that time neither you have any job nor have corporate knowledge. so I suggest all candidates you have to consult those who have completed their course in apextg india.

• Ni
      19th of Sep, 2011

I completed my training from apextg india.Now still searching job apextg india don't provide any support, Now they stop sending the mails of company becoz I completed my training but still without job.
    Dont know what will I do.

20th of Jan, 2012

well friends...i read everything...well let me introduce first...i am Manish kumar ...Senior Project Associate in Genpact..(Bangalore)...and i really suggest you guys to move on...try bangalore instead going for fake companies like this...there is loot of oppurtunities for freshers here in Bangalore...why dont you try it...

22nd of Jun, 2012

Dear Friends,
    Apex is totally worthless institute first they said you that they will provide u online project, but when u join the training then u know that there is no live project. another thing is infrastructure may be good but after 2 months started new session they'll show what they are. 1) They Switch their Ac's & they said that generator is not able to get load of Ac's. It means that u have to seat without Ac. first 3.5 month they provide u basement big hall, after that they close the basement & give a single discussion room where we have to sit there. 2) There is no good water facility. 3) There is no respect for students all the staff from watchman to apex owner no one give respect to students specially ( Smruti and Pratap). 4) There is no placement for students they always send the 3-4yr experience walkin i don't know y they don't know that they have only fresher's students then how can they do this. 5). There is no good faculty for .net & java . java teacher don't know how to study the students guys u don't believe that there are 2 faculties. Ok first faculty don't have knowledge about j2ee, struts, spring, hibernate, ejb. He know only core that also he complete in one month know think how he will teach u. another is female now u don't think in dream that she will teach u from internet in front of u guys she will not provide u any notes she will provide only PDF. before she start teach she'll ask u that is internet is available or not.Then she'll start to teach u, guys she don't know what is collection and what methods are there in Map.Both teachers don't have knowledge about latset technology Beware Before joining guys please pay attention about apex. i Recommend to join Ducat(mohan nagar) or Tech Metro. If u ignore this comment u will realize after joining what a big mistake u done.

8th of Nov, 2012

Please See this for your Mouth Shut:

No matter you Pay Rs 1 or Rs 10000...If you will not study you will POST COMMENT LIKE THIS FOR ALL COMPANY AND COLLEGES.

30th of Jul, 2017

@saurastra I dont know who r u but i just want to say we studied very well they not provied a single chance for interview saale fekte hai bs

17th of Dec, 2012

THANKS FOR PROVIDING ME THE OPPORTUNITY FOR WORKING AS TRAINEE Internship.
    Got in Eno Tech Pvt. Ltd.

17th of Dec, 2012

I don't think that above mentioned things are correct.
    They are strict regarding their Practical Class.No movies No FB.
    And this is the reason why My some of frndz had commented NEGATIVELY.

17th of Dec, 2012

Faculty are strict with the Practical.
    You cannot download MOVIES, SONGS or SOFTWARE.
    And because of this, My one of the sweet friend has posted it.

M Disagree with the ABOVE COMMENT.
    You Will get the WORKING Environment that you are actually Looking for.
    I will Prefer APEX as good Training provider Company.
    At least better than DUCAT, APP IN.

30th of Jul, 2017

@TANUshree i thing u r sponserd by apex because ur excuse was childish

• Aj
      27th of Dec, 2012

farji hai ye

See the Placement :http://apextgi.in/Registration.aspx

What one can do if you are only coming but not dedication yourself.
    Their are 5Lacs of Engineer who are still waiting for their chance.

I am passed out from Apex and getting 2.10L.

30th of Jul, 2017

@Rishab_IIMT i m also passed out but i m also working as a developer but i say its all just because off me they just want money nothing else

Dear Friends,
    If you have time to read all this Comments,

Better See this Link too :

I am from II MT Me rut.
    I am very upset after reading all this.
    I joined this company for 6 Months Industrial Training in Dot Net and today I am in Techno Vision pvt ltd as Jr Dot net Developer

See this and Use your mind in spite of writing all this.

• Va
      11th of Mar, 2013

Vasundra here.

i have just copied the content from website Complaint India with Complaint ID: 4547 Dated on: 2010-09-18.

I did it because someone told me to do so.

For Your information Friend: Ms Vidhushi mam has Left the Organization on 2011.

I apologize for the above posting.
    For More detail please See Apex TG Placement Record.
    They are good in this.

7th of Oct, 2018

@Vasundra12 Hi Vasundra,

Someone told you to do this all. Vasundra, You should delete this. because, Many students make their future in Apex Tgi. Fees is too less. Good Faculty member, teachers has good knowledge.

Please I request to delete this post. if you can't so please contact me 9017098002