Aol-pogogames / Pogo games

1 13412 MichiganHuntley IL, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 847/669-1889

I play Tri-peakssolitaire the last few weeks - the program freezes up and will not let me play any longer. I am payinmg $5.99 a month for this service

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Jul, 2008

I have a complaint:

I am a member to pogo games. I pay yearly $39.95 a year. Everything was going good until you started offering non members to play certain new games. These games can play and the word JAVA comes along side of the games.

However If I pick casino games or any other games on the member lists I am not allowed to play. A message comes up and says OOPS, that I am not connected to Java. My computer says I am connected and enjoy playing. When I try again only get the message OOPS.

I would like to know what is wrong? I go on AOL through Windows Internet Explorer.

Help If I don't get an answer how to rectify this problem then I will no longer be a member of POGO when my contract comes up for renewal.

• Dm
      26th of Mar, 2009

I, m trying to contract pogo games because I am trying to concell.my pogo game I keep getting error message saying oops and Iam conect to java reload java back on and I still play my games for the price $39.95 My games been down for a month something need to done about or don't charge me it I can't play it and they have a techsupport that you can get in contract with or customer service> Like I say something need to be done this because I call aol about the problem they try to help then I call my computer company they couldn't nothing wrong with computer so mean it on pogo game.

I see I'm not the only one having problem with this site.

D McKnight