AOL / False charges
We had false charges also. We called [protected]... the fraud department of AOL. It took a while to get the number, but call it and they should be able to help.
Be firm and make sure to get a confirmation number. And be sure to get the person's name and ID number (they will say they don't have one but they do). Get this information before anyone transfers you or puts you on hold.
They should send you some sort of affidavit within 5 days, and once you send it back, you should get a refund.
I wonder if there is any way to pursue a class action against AOL because they obviously don't verify who is opening these accounts. We have never used AOL.
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - email 
- AOL - email security temporarily blocked, not able to change password
- AOL - billing for services 
- AOL - aol reporting negative articles constantly about our president trump!
- AOL - aol gold