AOL — Service sucks!
I don't have a business, but I have used AOL since I got my first computer, now I have a complaint, over a week ago I had to reinstall all of my computer programs, when I had AOL reinstalled and called your service, I told them I already have an account and gave them all they needed, this went fine, then I was told since I was a long time costumer of AOL, that I was qualified to get a $50.00 gift certificate from you for Wal Mart, and I would get it in a few days, well the time has passed and no gift certificate, was this an empty promise just to make me feel good or what. Not such a happy costumer now.
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals!
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing!
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.!
- AOL - Change of billing method
- AOL - Rip off
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service