Anytime Fitness / cancellation problems
I wish I would have found this board before I joined - I moved away from the gym location several months ago. I did was I was supposed to do, sent in writing that I wish to cancel my auto renewal because I moved and the closest gym is 17 miles away. Luckily I kept a copy of the letter that they e-mailed me on August 11th stating it is all taken care of. My last charge should have been on Nov. 1. I just checked my December statement and what do ya know there is a charge from ABC Financial. I got no where with ABC, so I now have the charge in dispute with my cc company. What a Merry Christmas!
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership
- anytimefitness.com - personal training refund