Anytime Fitness

710 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL, 33584, US

Reviews and Complaints

guess aspect of the seffner anytime fitness

Hello all I’ve been a member of Anytime Fitness for 3 years now and I travel all over the country for my company (telecommunications engineer). Therefore, I enjoy the fact that I can walk into any ATF to workout. The other day I renewed my contract at my home location and when you renew it may drop you out of the National system when updating their database for up to one month. I found this out when I tried to log in at the ATF in Seffner, FL. So I called my home ATF office and talked with the staff who informed me that I should just be able to talk with the manager/ owner and show him/her my contract (which I had present). Well as I walked into the Anytime Fitness in Seffner using the guess entrance the owner/manager greeted me rudely not even 8 feet thru the door. As I began to explain my case to him he cut me off and said “I’m not going to let you work out here you’re not legal and you could be lying to me. I need you to leave”. Now I understand that each ATF is privately owned and they have the right to refuse service to anyone. However, I’ve been to well over 40 different ATF clubs and have never been treated so rude. Even having my one-year paid in full contract in hand did not help me. The man didn’t even want to look it over and to be called a liar on top of that. To all I would like to say there are plenty of ATF club some are nicer than others so please don’t let one disappointing location spoil your judgment of the Anytime Fitness franchise. I would not recommend the ATF in Seffner, FL.

• As
    ashleyyyy Nov 14, 2010

This jerk off in the Seffner location ATF is a total narcicist [censor]. He is with out a doubt one of the most rude people I have ever come across. How he is in business I have no idea. Cancel your membership at this jerk's place and join one of the other fine facilities in the area. These ATF's are privately owned so basically their corporate office has no say so in how an owner operator conducts business with the public. Just keep writing your views and hopefully this jackass will get the hint. Perhaps feeling the loss of business will make this guy change for the better.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices