Ancestry / I paid $3000 and got absolutely nothing!
I have some information about my family and wanted to complete my family tree. So I joined this website looking up for more information. I decided to use their professional genealogy services and paid over $3000! I sent them my family tree that had been handwritten by my grandfather, my parents and me. I was told it might take a while but they would try to find my ancestors. Well, recently I received a message that my tree was complete. I was so excited! But then I received my booklet and realized there was no new information. There was absolutely no additional information! I contacted ancestry.com ad was told they need to verify some information. I gave them everything I had, so what do they need to verify? I paid $3000 and got absolutely nothing!
More Ancestry Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry - linking family members
- Ancestry - refund
- Ancestry - ancestry.com membership
- Ancestry - automatic renewal
- Ancestry - ancestry records