[Resolved] Amoma.comerror on booking not willing to rectify this

The reservation was made at jury's in Newcastle to provide a family overnight stay with 2 adults and 2 children (Under 11) when the voucher came back it stated 1 guest? I contacted the hotel initially and confirmed their rooms do accommodate 2 adults and 2 children and they could leave a note to make up an additional sofa bed in the room, however AMOMA had to confirm the amendment to the booking. Initially AMOMA said they would contact their third party provider to change, they didn't usually make amendments to a non refundable booking but as was their error they confirmed they would get this amended swiftly. But 4 days on and 2 days before I'm due to stay I'm still waiting for them to confirm THEIR error and amend. Of course this was a non refundable room otherwise I would of course have cancelled and made another booking with another company or the hotel direct! I cant believe I'm having to sit this out. I cannot find a room now at this late stage in a busy weekend in a city, the cheapest room available is a suite in a 4 star hotel at £300+. What on earth can be so difficult about making an amendment which was as a result of THEIR system error!!!

• Resolution statement

• Amoma.com Customer Care's Response, Dec 10, 2018

Hi MMAC14,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your review. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly.

I remain at your service,
    Eva