Amiclubwear.com / No cash back - took over 6 days to process return - and more
These people have the worst customer service imaginable. They barely answer the phone. Once they do, the lame "asian" girl on the other end does not help at all. My exchange request took 5 days to process so by the time they did process it the item that I wanted to exchange it to was gone. They sent me an email saying that they gave me a credit MINUS the OVER 10 $$ I paid for shipping the first time and the +9 $$ it took me to send it back. I shop online all the time but I should have gone with my instincts on this one and not tried this little crappy mom/pop shop.
If you're reading this, these folks run amiclubwear.com from a Yahoo! Store. Write to Yahoo! and tell them about your fraud. They might do something about it!!!
I'll let them keep my 11.99 credit. EFF THEM.
More Amiclubwear.com Complaints & Reviews
- AmiClubWear - Shipping you Product on time 
- AmiClubWear - Unauthorized charges 
- AmiClubWear - ripoff 
- AmiClubWear - damaged boots 
- AmiClubWear - Rip-off
- AmiClubWear - customer service
- AmiClubWear - frustrating
- AmiClubWear - don't waste your time
- Amiclubwear.com - Offered me a credit store! But I want a full refund!
- AmiClubWear - Unpleasant experience