Amiclubwear.com / No cash back - took over 6 days to process return - and more

1 CA, United States Review updated:

These people have the worst customer service imaginable. They barely answer the phone. Once they do, the lame "asian" girl on the other end does not help at all. My exchange request took 5 days to process so by the time they did process it the item that I wanted to exchange it to was gone. They sent me an email saying that they gave me a credit MINUS the OVER 10 $$ I paid for shipping the first time and the +9 $$ it took me to send it back. I shop online all the time but I should have gone with my instincts on this one and not tried this little crappy mom/pop shop.

If you're reading this, these folks run amiclubwear.com from a Yahoo! Store. Write to Yahoo! and tell them about your fraud. They might do something about it!!!

I'll let them keep my 11.99 credit. EFF THEM.

Comments

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.