Menu
AMIClubwear
reviews & complaints

AMIClubwear
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints
25 resolved 36 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AMIClubwear. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
O
9:28 pm

AMIClubwear - WRONG SHOES

I ORDERED 3 PAIRS OF SHOES, FREE SHIPPING WHICH WAS GREAT & ALL THREE PAIRS OF SHOES WERE CHEAP. ALTHOUGH THEY TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO MY HOUSE AND WHEN THEY CAME IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY 1 OF THE 3 SHOES WERE THE WRONG COLOR & NOT WHAT I ORDERED. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF AMICLUBWEAR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY. THE NUMBERS I'VE RECIEVED ARE ALL FAKE, THEY...

6:59 pm

AMIClubwear - fraud

yes i have placed a order on www.amiclubwear last week and didnt receive my order yet. so i have been calling this company about this order but they have been given me the run around.so i have called them today 11/11/10 and the lady said that she cant give me my money back. if anyone know on how to help me with this issue please email me like a lawyer so that i can sue the [email protected] thank you.

P
11:23 am

AMIClubwear - No refund

I sent back a pair of heels per AmiClubWear instructions on September 9th 2010. I still haven't heard from them. I checked my bank statements, still no refund. They operate a corrupt business and strongly urge the public to beware.

Oct 04, 2010 3:32 pm

try calling them instead of waiting for them - many places say 30-60 days for a refund (not sure why its takes them so long - i think they feel people will forget and they would have to issue a refund).

if not, call your bank and hopefully you have proof you sent the item back.

F
12:18 pm

AMIClubwear - Non existent customer service

They have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!Better yet they have NO customer service! :( :(

Email replies from them are ridiculous! They take 3-5 days to respond with 1-2 line replies that are so vague & cold. It looks like they copy & paste the msg over & over 2 other people too. They don't even answer your questions directly!Uhhh no Help.

Their 1 Phone line is always busy. Then when you finally get through you wait for an hour for an unprofessional sounding rep that doesn't know anything! Then when you go to speak to mgr, they're even worse! I felt like I was talking to walls. They were in the wrong for a coupon offer they sent me via email for 50%off & free shipping. Being in retail myself, I read the coupon THOROUGHLY & saw I was able to use both. PLUS, they were advertising this offer on their site. After completing my large purchase I didn't get the free shipping. But after I complained, they fixed the error on their ad & yet I still I got NO such compensation or some kind of credit for THEIR MISTAKE & HELPING THEM PREVENT FUTURE MISHAPS! UGHHH talk about adding insult to injury!

They're shipping is disgustingly high, slower than snails, & packaging is soo poor! Spend your $$ elsewhere & save yourself some aggravation. & be sure to spread the word how HORRIBLE Ami is.

Their bad business karma will catch up to them soon :p

Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

I have emailed them, and have called them on several attempts! They state you may return within 30 days after product has been shipped out, however, they require a return form to be filled out on the website (no form to be found!). I'm so disappointed with this company and I will not do business with them again! They are a joke!

5:13 pm

AMIClubwear - Scams,deceit, bait & switch,fraud

This is THE all-out worst business scam I have ever encountered. I find it unbelievable that they are still in business. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau a couple of days ago and they informed me that they have 369 comnplaints on file for AMI Clubwear. Seriously, what does it take then to stop people like this? If the consumers who voiced their concerns in this forum think they are alone in this, do a Google search for "Ami Clubwear reviews". There are 65 awful experience on www.trustpilot.com alone! And SO many more than that. Apparently, an entire group of former customers started a Facebook AmiClubwear complaint site.

I am going to continue my fight against these creeps and wish that the authorities catch up with them once and for all. It is so sad to see so many innocent people being hurt, cheated, and put through the ringer by these horrible scammer idiots.

Good luck to you, and deal only with reputable long-established retailers. NEVER shop with Ami Clubwear EVER, and please spread the word to protect others.

Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

I bought six pair of shoes like two months ago and I received only four. Two of them were missing, then I called them to see what happened with the rest and they said that they don't hane them in stock and that they will refund me the money"...but nothing.it's been a month and they didn't do anything ...someone should do something cause this can't continue like that.

Jan 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I purchased a dress from this company for NYE this past year. I returned the dress I purchased within a week of recieving it due to fitting problems. On my return form I indicated my card number, cvs #, and all info to be refunded back to the original card I had used. Not even a week later, there were 3 unauthorized charges made to my acct, although the return had been refunded to me. Whoever they have working in their returns department is obviously making use of peoples card numbers. I say this because the banker stated that this person had my visa card number and all the info to make purchases. I wouldnt wrongfully accuse a company, but with all the bad rep it recieves, Justice needs to be served. DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO OUT TO THIS COMPANY! I had to undergo a huge mess freezing my acct and getting refunded due to the LOW LIFE that used my acct #. This company is horrible, and should be shut down.

8:04 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMIClubwear - worst customer service, a scam!

do not buy from amiclubwear.com, several weeks ago I purchased (and paid for) 4 pairs of shoes. About a week later I got an e-mail saying they had only shipped 3 items (and no mention of a refund for the missing item, nor a replacement or anything). I called the company (amiclubwear.com) and had the WORST customer experience of my life! After about 30 minutes on hold, the lady that took my call actually told me that they have a time limit (of about 3 minutes) on their support calls, that the supervisors are never on the floor and then my 3 minutes were up and my call got "disconnected". I have never disputed a credit card charge before in my life, but I'm definitely disputing this one. My advise is DO NOT BUY from this people unless you're willing to risk receiving what they want instead of what you ordered. Don't be fooled by the nice web site, this people obviously have no inventory and no control over their supplier's inventory.

W

Hi, I see many complaints of this nature...

You know it is refreshing to know that High Streets and shopping malls are there. rarely do I shop on the internet, it's like an ex partner of mine that would go into a shop and buy clothes, take them home and try them on, then take most of them back and change them. i think there must have been equity of about 1000 quid in clothes in bags back and forth from the shops lol

So, eradicate the pain and start shopping at malls and high streets again!

Good luck:)

K
6:14 am

AMIClubwear - SCAM

I purchased a few items from this company. They were of incredibly poor quality and I wanted to return them. They refuse returns. Period. They will quote some bogus company policy, but what it boils down to is they are just trying to steal your money.

I would avoid these crook at all costs.

D
Aug 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I am afraid I just comitted a big mistake. I ordered $300 dollars worth of 40 items and curiously received a different order. Two pairs of shoes addressed to someone named Erin Mahoney! My biggest fear is that according to them due to high internet fraud I had to send a copy of my I.D. and a copy of My credit card in order for me to get the items shipped to me...reading these posts I feel afraid of becoming a victim of identity theft.

0 0

AMIClubwear - Didn't receive all my items I ordered!

I placed an order March 12, 2010 for 3 pairs of shoes only 2 came, then after a few days I called to see where my 3rd pair was @ the customer service rep told me they was on back order and they will be shipped out 10 days after the 1st order. Well it's now April 8th, 2010 and still no shoes, tried calling Customer Service and it just says all certics are busy call back. I was never sent a update email to tell me anything..Very unprofessional company will not reccomend to anyone and will never order from them again.!

T
May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

I want to thank all the people who post these complaints, for people like me to read. I almost placed a very large order from amiclubwear, when the complaint site popped up! so I started reading all the complaints and I will not be spending any money with this website...yikes...Its so sad that these people play this game..its very dangerous

May 12, 2010 3:32 pm

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

[protected] (via better business bureau)

[protected] (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.

H
11:22 pm

AMIClubwear - No cash back - took over 6 days to process return - and more

These people have the worst customer service imaginable. They barely answer the phone. Once they do, the lame "asian" girl on the other end does not help at all. My exchange request took 5 days to process so by the time they did process it the item that I wanted to exchange it to was gone. They sent me an email saying that they gave me a credit MINUS the OVER 10 $$ I paid for shipping the first time and the +9 $$ it took me to send it back. I shop online all the time but I should have gone with my instincts on this one and not tried this little crappy mom/pop shop.

If you're reading this, these folks run amiclubwear.com from a Yahoo! Store. Write to Yahoo! and tell them about your fraud. They might do something about it!

I'll let them keep my 11.99 credit. EFF THEM.

S
11:14 am

AMIClubwear - Never got my refund

After i made a purshase I returned one of the items It was too big. after thrying to get thrugh to their lines I finally got someone the lady said they dont to exhange over the phone or store credit I will have go on line already another item charge my credit card again then on the bottom of the order on the comment area enter the refund code they gave me. Well I did is been over a week and never received my refund.. so now is like I paid double for the item i did received the item.. but it cost me double the money. I sent them about 3 emails and not respond . I will never purshase anything for their website... terrible. custumer service.. and they are really ripping people off whit their refund scam.

AMIClubwear - no refunds

This company does not refund your money. They sent me a wrong size bathing suit, and I sent it back per their instructions for them to exchange it for correct size. When they received it, instead of sending me the correct size they gave me a credit for only the suit and not shipping. They told me to re-order the suit and that I would not be charged for it plus they would reimburse my shipping. I never received the refund and Maribel (sales rep) told me they weren't going to refund my money and that they did not have supervisors to talk to. I turned them into VISA. Also, the second suit I received, I was charged twice as much as the first suit, and it came with no tags whatsoever. It looks used. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

X
Dec 06, 2012 3:32 pm

This is my third purchase from the website. First two went exceptionally, but this last purchase will probably keep me from going back ever again.

I did not get my tracking number either! However, after A LOT of searching and calling around I was able to receive the info I needed! Although I have been connected to someone once so far for customer service, all other 50+ calls did not go through. Try this number first: [protected] and press the number for customer service. If you are somehow connected to CS tell them your order number, name, and ask for the tracking number immediately!

If you are never connected, call that same number back but instead press extension (22) and you will be connected to Accounting. Although this department has nothing to do with customer service it is the ONLY way I was able to get any information whatsoever on my purchase! A female by the name of Michelle should answer.

Tell her all lines are busy, and this seems to be the only one that is going through. She gave me all the info I needed including the Tracking Number. Hopefully, if enough people start calling this Michelle they'll get the hint to fix their customer service department!

9:49 am

AMIClubwear - No Product

Just like everyone else I am also a victim of NOT receiving my product after 2 weeks. I order online all the time and received my other products that I ordered on Jan 28th 2010 along with an online purchase with amiclubwear. I received my products on Feb 3 at the same time but haven't received anything from amiclubwear. I sent them an e-mail and they're...

7:37 pm

AMIClubwear - Items never received

This site is obviously a scam. I purchased a few items from them over three weeks ago and received no emails, even when I asked a question. Finally I opened a paypal dispute and was emailed that my order had been placed on backorder. They gave me many shipping dates and NONE of them actually happened.

When I told them to cancel my order, they informed me I had to call to do so. THE NUMBER IS A FAKE. You can never get anything but an answering service which hangs up on you and so you can't cancel your order.

Do not do business with this company; the prices really are too good to be true. You will pay a cheap price for something you'll never get.

Hide full review

I placed an order online with these guys and immediately realized that there were 2 mistakes with the order. I called the customer service number (had to wait over 20 minutes to get through) and explained the problem. I asked that the order be cancelled so I could reorder or that they fix the order and process it. I was assured that they would take care of the problem and send me an email to let me know which way they wanted to go. After 4 days and no response I tried calling back. 24 attempts and 2 days later I finally got through (then waited another 25 minutes to talk to someone) I was assured again that it would be fixed. Later the 6th daqy I get an email saying the original order was shipped, no adjustment or fixing size problem. Now I'm out shipping both ways to fix a problem that these idiots shou;d have taken care of

J
2:14 pm

AMIClubwear - Failed to refund my return

I orderd seven items from Amiclubwear and when I received the items they were not as advertised. I received a pair of boots that were suppose to be made of suede but were actually made of some kind of recycled paper. In addition, the sweater dresses received were made of nylon and very thin. I returned all the items but they failded to credit my money back for the full amount of items sent back to them. They stole $40 from me, which I am now fighting for through my bank.

This company is an awful retailer with bad customer service and horrible clothing. There website is very deceptive because it never mentioned that they only offer store credit. The manager doesn't return calls.

Jan 08, 2010 3:32 pm

i order some boots and a handbag for this website.

i loved the boot however they were not as pictured
the handbag on the other hand as awful, it looked nothing like the picture
it was very thin and one of the handbags immediatelt came off

i'm trying to get a refund or somthing but i dont know

P.S. they charged me alot for shipping and the things did not arrive on time either

Bad business. Items are not what they look like.

C

This is my first time ordering from this company, i pray my boots are as i seen them . however, i can't even track my order, i have done everything on thrie site & nothing works. I am very upset at this type of activity, it makes no sense.

Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Dealing With Poor Customer Service

All companies are only concerned with their bottom line. All companies have very poor customer service representatives. My advice:
1. First try to settle the matter with the company’s CSR. It will not do any good but you have tried.
2. Be polite but firm.
3. Ask for the name, number and state the CSR you are talking to is from. If you are transferred to a foreign country ask to speak to a CSR in North America.
4. Keep written copies of all your correspondence. Insist that all replies from the company be in writing. Good luck on that one, companies don’t like to leave a paper trail.
5. If you don’t like writing, record the calls, advise the CSR that you are recording the call.
6. If you have an attorney and three-party calling, arrange to have your attorney on the line before you call the company. My attorney advised me that you are not required to inform the CSR or company that another person is monitoring the call .Keep copies of all of the bills you receive. The eventual lawyers, FCC, BBB and state attorney general will want copies of all of your paper work.
7. File a complaint with the FCC about your cell phone carrier, it won't do any good, but it's on record.
8. If it is not a cell phone carrier, file the complaint with the FTC, or whichever of thousands of government agencies that handle your issue.
9. Please realize that all government agencies are overworked and have been paid off by lobbyist.
10. Join any class action lawsuit against the company.
11. File a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau.
12. Contact your state attorney general.
13. During this prolonged economic rough patch all companies are out to make money anyway they can.
14. Join any class action lawsuit against the cell phone carrier. The lawyers will take the bulk of the settlement after years of ligation. When the company finally settles they will pass the cost of the settlement onto their customers, write if off on their taxes or both if they can get away with it.
15. Do this with any company or service you are having problems unresolved problems with that company or service.
16. I realize this is a lot of work, but it’s the only way to get things to change. Don’t expect overnight results, they won’t happen.
I give you this advice at no charge.
RH – New Mexico

2:45 pm

AMIClubwear - Shipping you Product on time

I Ordered a top from Amiclubwear.com for Halloween Costume on Monday 26th … I paid $20.54 for 2-Day Air shipping so like any other place I order from (and I buy on line a lot) I’m expecting my package to arrive on Wednesday 28th. Sure enough Wednesday comes and goes and no package so I am trying to call these people from 1:19PM (10:19am their time) and it...

S
10:26 am

AMIClubwear - Rip-off

I ordered a swimsuit from them and paid for next day air. I needed the suit for a photoshoot I was doing on a Friday and had ordered the suit on a Saturday the week before to assure it got to me on time. I was given a confirmation email but no status on the order. I called the customer service line and someone answered on Monday and said orders get processed on tuesdays and that the swimsuit would definitly be on time...well it is now a week later and no package and when I call the customer service line everyday its a recording that says they are closed...I'm pretty sure i've just been had!

N
10:32 pm

AMIClubwear - ripoff

Once I had waited a week and did not receive my tracking info, I called the company. This is when they told me that the package had already gone out, he didn't know why I didn't get an email with tracking, but he assured me that it had already shipped and then he mentioned to me that they do not ship with delivery confirmation, and that if I do not receive my order they are not responsible. I then asked for a tracking # and he read one off to me real fast and mumbled, so after I made him repeat it, he gave a different # the second time, like he was making them up.
The next day I receive an email stating my order was on backorder and would ship next week. I was very confused, so I called back. The same guy said the exact same thing, that the item had shipped that very day. I mentioned the backorder email and he asked who sent it and said it wasnt from them. I asked him to cancel my order, where he then repeated himself saying it had shipped and they would not be held responsible for missing orders.
. Amiclubwear told the better business bureau in my dispute with them, that paypal never released my funds because of a fraud order and that was why they never shipped my order. Why tell paypal it was shipped and then tell the BBB that they didn't ship it? This is the worst experience I have ever had with any online company (and I order online quite often). I gave them every opportunity to resolve this and still am waiting for my promised call back from a supervisor.

R

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT KEEPING THEIR CUSTOMERS.3 MINUTES CALL TIME AND AFTER THAT CALL ARE DISCONNECTED. I order four boots from Amiclubware. One came in a beat up box and the wrond size of the boots were inside the box. I called them and I was told to return it for an exchange or refund, and that I needed to go to the site to request an approval for a return. I told them this is your guys fault, I order the right item you guys just didn't verify the size of boots being put in the box, I ask to speak with a SUPERVISOR or MANAGER and I was told that they don't have any SUPERVISOR and them told me that they would call me back and the call was disconneted after waiting 18 minutes to get a representative.

I called back again after been waiting for 20 minutes to get an operator, I told her that I hope that she don't diconnect my call and she told me that they ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES TIME PERIOD AND AFTER THAT THE CALL GET AUTOMATIC DISCONNECTED. I ask if she could call me back and she told me that someone will. 3 days later and no one has contacted me back and now if I want my boots I have to return for an exchange or money back AND THEY WERE THE ONE THAT CREATED THE MISTAKE. SUPER BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wait more than one weeek to received, would need to wait alot more for them to process it and received the boots that I did order. BAD BAD BAD customer service and no people skills. I was told that they don't ship anything that is why the produts need to be return back. I DON"T SEE THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A CUSTOMER SUPPORT IF THEY CAN NOT HELP, they just refer back to the site.

7:27 am

AMIClubwear - Unauthorized charges

I found the website amiclubwear.com and ordered some boots for the amount of $19.99 and was charged shipping for the amount of $10.24, I used my Master card bank card for the transaction. Then received confirmation through my email send receipts and waited for the items but they never came. I started calling the phone numbers on the website but never an...

8:17 am

AMIClubwear - Awful experience

I bought over $200 worth of clothing and shoes from this website. They did not send all of my items and some of the items sent were the wrong size. I contacted this company several times but to no avail.

P
Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Same experience in Canada. Wrong item shipped. Sent it back... they said they never received and wouldn't provide a credit. They also blamed the United States Postal Service.

T
Mar 17, 2009 3:32 pm

OMG! I am having exactly the same problems now! They claim to have sent my stuff to the wrong country and that "it's not their fault!" AMI Clubwear and AMI Group are TERRIBLE!

11:50 pm

AMIClubwear - damaged boots

very, very bad business. i ordered three pairs of boots from them. they advertised them as suede boots. not faux or micro fiber, but suede..that was a lie. the boots definitely were not suede. but that is just the beginning. the boots were damaged. one pair was badly stained white some type of white stuff. the other pair was damaged. the material was scrapped off of the shoe in three places! i couldn't believe it. i sent them two e-mails, but no response. i faxed them twice and still no response. i called and called, the number was constantly busy. (probably because of other complaints) so i finally git through and was talking to a man named Wayne. he said he was the manager. i explained the situation to him and all he told me was that they could take ten percent off of what i payed. what was that going to do? i spent over 75 dollars, that was a joke. and did i mention, the boots were supposed to be a Christmas present? yeah, they were delivered on Dec. 22nd ten days after i ordered. this Wayne guy had no remorse. he told me i should have called earlier. i told him i sent out two faxes and two emails the night before, and that same morning. he just ignored me and said it was too late. then i asked so what am i going to do? he again said he could give me ten percent off. i asked him if he would buy damaged shoes. he put me on hold. when he came back he told me he had to see a picture of the boots, as if i was lying that they were damaged. i said if i send an e-mail i don't believe i will get a reply back because i never got a reply to the first two. i told him that that was bad business. He gave me his direct e-mail address and told me to send it. then he just hung up on me! I'm still in shock...buyer beware!

D
Dec 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I totally agree. I ordered some black suede boots on December 6, 2010 and still have not got them til this day. I have contacted and filled a complaint with them with the better business bureau. If i do not recieve any merchandise or a refund i will have a lawyer to contact this company shortly..

0 0

I have actually ordered from AMI a couple of times and had no problems. I just recently recieved a pair of "white" boots that are supposed to look like uggs and they are not the best quality but pretty good for the cheap price; so no complaints there...my problem is that the boots are not white at all, they are like a dingy light beige color and there were red stains in two spots on one of the boots...i cant return them because they were in the clearence section and customer service sucks! So im just not going to worry about calling them over and over & the boots were only $10.00 so i guess i got what i paid for ? =/.

L
Jun 06, 2009 3:32 pm

YOUR FUNNY...WOULDNT IRS SHUT THEM DOWN AREADY?.. MAKE NO SENSE...lol rofl...Just because they dont waive your shipping charges off...GO SUE THEM THEN IF YOU THINK YOUR RIGHT? WHY MAKING UP STORIES... LOL PWNED..IRS IS UNCLE SAM WOULDNT THEY WANT MONEY AND BUST THEM... USE YOUR HEAD

Apr 02, 2009 3:32 pm

AMICLUBWEAR IS A SCAM! 10-Apr-08 12:27 am
They are rated as an 'F' by the BBB for building a fraudulant company. If you order from them, they never contact you again, keeping all your money. They are a scam company, who will rip you off. The IRS was informed about how they don't pay taxes on the all the extra money they have kept under the table without paying taxes. If anyone else has had any problems with this comapny, please contact me, and I'll set you up with the guy over at the IRS who is currently in charge of this case.
[email protected]