Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / service!!!

1 909 E. Koening ln. Austin TX,78751, Austin, TX, United States

I made a reservation yesterday and upon arrival the lady at the front desk was very rude but, still tried to make conversation with her. Had a issue because I had my husbands card which I understand. So the next day I booked another day which I had to pack all my belongings even though I had already paid because it wasnt 3pm to check in. Still tried to give the hotel a chance once again checking in was horrible. I asked non smoking and downstairs because I hurt my knee I was told no for downstairs and got to my room and the room was smoking there was still urine on the toilet which I have a picture of but didnt call front desk because the lady up front. I had one more day left which was today and my family was helping unload my bags and before my brother got to the door front desk called saying I had to pay $10.00 per person I said thry are not staying and he said read policy $10.00 I asked for a refund was told no. So paid the $11.50 I will never ever book for americas best value inn university austin texas again!!! By far the worst hotel experience ive ever exsperienced!!! The housekeepers were very nice though.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites