Having problems with Club Mahindra?

Club Mahindra reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 23, 2007. The latest review Account Suspension Revocation was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint Refund of membership amount was resolved on Aug 21, 2014. Club Mahindra has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 45 reviews. Club Mahindra has resolved 16 complaints.

Club Mahindra Customer Service Contacts

1860 210 1111 (Customer Service)
1800 209 2345 (Buy New Membership)
+91 446 695 3435 (Customer Service)
+91 443 988 1000 (Chennai Office)
Mahindra Towers, 1st Floor, "A" Wing, Dr. G M Bhosle Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli
Mumbai
Fri9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
SunClosed
Chennai Office
Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai 600 002, Tamilnadu, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Club Mahindra Customer Service. Initial Club Mahindra complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Club Mahindra above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Club Mahindra. Discuss the issues you have had with Club Mahindra and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Club Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Club MahindraAccount Suspension Revocation

Club Mahindra suspended my account (membership no. 108150) for "Security Reason" - in spite of all dues are paid well before due date.

Tried calling customer care but they are incompetent to provide any solution. They just told me to write email to 'Account Security' department. Different customer care officer gave different mail ID at different time. None of those mail IDs were correct and my mails bounced.

Issue is unresolved 20 days after it was taken up. Till it is resolved I can not do any booking. And I am pretty sure that by the time they resolve my issue, they will not give me booking of my desired location and date.

Totally disappointed with the service.

Club Mahindra's agent Sahil Chauhansahil chauhan is not providing us the resort as they promised

They said that, they will provide us resort anywhere in foreign countries and in India too. But when we makes the payment for year, they are not picking up the phone or trying to communicate with us, Not replying or anything. They just tooled the money from us. They had taken 70000 rupees till now from us. They company club Mahindra's customer care number is also not valid. I request you to please take action towards them so that other people does't got hurted. And please make the payment refund.

Club Mahindra — service

Good day. I am very disappointed in Mahindra staff. After the service I have received from them, and this i...

Club Mahindra — club mahindra holidays — 30000 vouchers not received

Dear Sir, Madam My name is Amrita Bhandari, member 2799883. It is maybe the 10th mail I have sent to the...

Club Mahindrawhy asf amount is charged? member id 2729802

My Complaint is related to the ASF amount is being charged to the customer. I had raised a query to Member Relations Club Mahindra on 15-Sep-17 to understand what is this ASF amount, why it charged despite of paying heavy amount of membership and how is it calculated. Why it was not disclosed by the sales rep while selling this memebership?

In response to my query on 23-Oct, I received some calculation formula to calculate this ASF. The overall calculation is based on a base amount, for which no one has an answer how it was decided initially to reach to final figure of 14711.00. And now they have even stopped responding to my emails.
      There is one more concern I have related to RCI membership. Last month I have come to know that we have this RCI membership only for 2 yrs. This was never disclosed by you sales rep while making the sales.
      On top of it, on 15-Nov-17, I received a call from RCI explaining about the usage and RCI booking. The representative from RCI said for every booking we have to pay for 7 days to RCI. Which means if we are utilizing 2 days out of 7 days holiday by doing an international booking via RCI then we have to pay 9200/- (approx) as a conversion fees for complete seven days. And if again we are doing another international booking via RCI for 3 days out of 5 remaining days, then again we have to pay this 9200/-.

This is very surprising as it was never disclosed neither by your sales rep. nor by the call made after sales. I am completely bedeviled from all these surprising and hidden items. I would never recommend any of my friends to go for Club Mahindra membership.
      Looking at these type of incidents, I have lost confidence in Club Mahindra. I would like to know you, how could we close this relation?
      I have sent several emails to [protected]@clubmahindra.com,
      [protected]@clubmahindra.com, but no one bothers to respond to my emails.

Club Mahindravery bad service (worst I ever seen)

Dear Sir/Madam
        We live in England and we pay annual subscription on time every time for past more than 10 to 15 year without fail. But this time I am very angry and frustrated by club Mahindra staff at Member Relation department (Ashwariya Sharma.). The reason is for past 6/12 I sent repeated authorization by my Canara Bank head off in Bangalore. Here is Banks email sent to me.
        Dear Sir,
        With reference to your trailing mail please find enclosed the details :

(i) Your Account NO. [protected] with Canara Bank Town Hall Branch
        (ii) UTR No. P17092084109204
        (iii) Date : 20.09.2017
        (iv) Amount Rs.14711/-

I have enclosed the pass sheet also for your reference

Thanks and Regards

Shantha Lakshmi

ETT Section, HO.

Tel : [protected]
        Even though Subscription has been paid, Club Mahindra Member Relations staff kept bothering me saying my Subscription has not been paid and keep asking me either member ID or something else even though I have given Member ID several times. I am sorry to to say totally ignorant staff and inefficient staff I ever seen. I am sorry to complain but this is been going on for past 4 months.
        With kind regards,
        Dr. Panambur Vasanth Bhandary.
        Membership Id.1484727.

Club Mahindra OBM Nov 22, 2017

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. Thank you for sharing your details with us and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
            Club Mahindra Team

Club Mahindra — false commitments

Hello, Unfortunately I am member of club mahindra (Id – 2674036) When I took membership it was promised me...

Club Mahindra — Club membership

The RM came from Club Mahindra and showed me the demo in month of Feb 2017 and committed to arrange a 5 day...

Club Mahindra — club mahindra membership

The RM came from club mahindra and showed me the demo in month of Feb 2017 and comitted to arrange a 5 day...

Club Mahindra — Unethical behaviour

Dear team, This is very disappointing being such a reputed company!!! I (Prakash shah) got call on 06th...

Club Mahindra — Refund of down payment

I requested to cancel my booking for the club Mahindra membership next day I requested for it. I was informed...

Club Mahindra — No cancellation processing (Member id - 2718339)... No refund... No response from customer care

Hi, I had paid 25570 rupees as down payment on 28-Aug-2016 for Blue Studio membership through credit card...

Club Mahindra — Refund of my membership money

I took up the membership on advice from one of my friend. However from that day in January 2016, it has only...

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited — Wrong selling, misrepresentation of, facts fraudulent practices

I have been enticed to pay for a Club Mahindra membership. My membership no. is 2690068. However two of the...

Club Mahindra — Holiday redemption

RE:'MHRIL=[protected]' Clubmahindra holidays What a big Conjob company this is - Mahindra Holdiay...

Club MahindraRefund of membership amount

I have had a membership with Club Mahindra which is over 4 years now. I have made the initial payments and did not wish to continue my membership owing to personal financial situation. I had discussed this with Club Mahindra then and they had referred to a clause which states the amount paid by a member will be forfeited upon cancellation. However, I now wish to pursue a consumer complaint against them against this one sided clause of forfeiting the amount paid. Especially considering i have never used their club facilities or availed any other benefit from them.

This is particularly important now since this amount is critical for my financial stability in the short term, which is the reason I am pursuing it again after so many years.

Thanks
          Amith

• Ra
              RAM TARACHANDANI Mar 14, 2015

Mr. Amith, I am Ram Tarachandani and I am also member of Club Mahindra since 2009 (membership- 1657984) . I completely agree with you that Club Mahindra should refund your money. I am also facing similar problem like yours. While booking membership these people promise a lot bur deliver little. I am unable to get required resort booking wherever desired hence want to cancel my membership. I have made known to Club Mahindra service team the difficulties faced during recent booking which is not done at their end but they are not reverting in proper way. I think we are trapped at Club Mahindra and these cheaters will refuse to refund for one or the other excuse. But we should not stop fighting such a fraud co.

Club Mahindra — Complaint - Transfer of Membership

This is with reference to transfer of my White Season membership ID 273799, I hold this membership from 2007...

Membership Cancillation, Club Mahindra, Bikaji Cama DelhiNot reurn adwance amount , cancillation request sent

Dear Sir,

I have cancil my Memeber ship from Club Mahindra, Bikaji Cama Delhi, but they never return my adwance amount 16833. they aggreed to pay me only 1st EMI which deducted in first time .

Thanks & Regards
            Jitender Bedi

Mahindra Holidaysproper credit for holidays

i am a premium member of club mahindra holidays for the past many years. but whenever i request for my room it is not available for the days i plan the holiday.and not able to use the same.even though being a premium member.and i stopped giving asf charges.but i recently contacted them and was assured that they will try to reduce the asf for the unutilized period by their cochin office.i am sorry to report that after this their response is very bad and they dont call back .and give me the details. pls do the needful. membership no A [protected]

• Vi
                  vidhya karthi Aug 17, 2012

my coupon no;WDML89198BS.I SELECTED 3 PLACES N DATES N SENT TO U., BUT IT WAS SENT FAILURE NOTICE TO MY MAIL.

• Vi
                  vidhya karthi Aug 17, 2012

my coupon no;WDML89198BS.I HAVE REGISTER D DATES N PLACES, BUT I HAVE RECEIVED FAILURE NOTICE TO MY ID MAIL.MY EMAIL [email protected] mobile [protected]

Clubmahindra Jan 06, 2012

Dear Sir,

We trust that we have been able to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Please do e-mail us at [email protected] if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Club Mahindra

Clubmahindra Dec 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email [email protected]

With regards
                  Mahindra Holidays

• Pr
                  P.Ramkrishna Dec 05, 2011

Sorry, this is their strategy to get membership anyhow and then they are not giving proper service.

• Pr
                  P.Ramkrishna Dec 05, 2011

I agree as this is their to enroll you by any means and then they forget to provide proper service...

Club Mahindrafraud

From: Manish Shah
                MEMBERSHIP NO.: 1439634
                MEMBER NAME: MANISH ASHOK SHAH J/T ASHOK RASIKLAL SHAH

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WERE HOLDING WHITE MEMBERSHIP IN THE NAME OF MANISH ASHOK SHAH J/T ASHOK RASIKLAL SHAH VIA MEMBERSHIP NO.1439634. FURTHER PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WERE APPROACHED BY YOUR VASHI OFFICE EXECUTIVE MR. INDRAJEET TO UPGRADE TO PURPLE MEMBERSHIP. HE HAD PERSONALLY VISITED OUR RESIDENCE IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2010 & EXPLAINED US THAT HE HAS A PURPLE MEMBERSHIP PERSON WHO IS INTERESTED TO SELL THEIR MEMBERSHIP.

HE HAD INFORMED US THAT WE CAN GET THE PURPLE MEMBERSHIP IN EXCHANGE OF OUR WHITE MEMBERSHIP PLUS DIFFERENCE OF RS. WHICH WE NEED TO PAY IN FAVOUR OF CLUB MAHINDRA. WE HAD INFORMED MR. INDRAJEET THAT WE WILL ONLY AGREE TO TRANSFER OUR MEMBERSHIP IN EXCHANGE OF THE PURPLE MEMBERSHIP ONLY FOR WHICH HE AGREED BUT HE INSISTED THAT WE NEED TO PAY THE CHEQUES IMMEDIATELY IN FAVOUR OF CLUB MAHINDRA. THEREFORE WE ISSUED 2 CHEQUES OF RS.14, 000.00 & RS. 16, 000.00 TOTALING TO RS. 30, 000.00 VIA CHEQUE NO. 494374 & 494373 WHICH WAS CLEARED IN OUR BANK ON 2 FEBRUARY 2010 & 5 FEBRUARY 2010 RESPECTIVELY. THIS AMOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED TO A THIRD PARTY MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT BY CLUB MAHINDRA WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE ALTHOUGH CHEQUE ISSUED TO CLUB MAHINDRA WITH OUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER WRITTEN BEHIND THE CHEQUE LEAF. HOW CAN THE CHEQUE TO CREDITED TO ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP?

WE HAD BEEN CONTACTING MR. INDRAJEET SINCE THEN FOR THE TRANSFER & ON ALL OCCASIONS WE WERE PROMISED THAT OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL SHORTLY BE TRANSFERRED. IT HAD BEEN MORE THAN SIX MONTHS THAT WE CAME TO KNOW THAT MR. INDRAJEET HAS LEFT CLUB MAHINDRA & OUR WHITE MEMBERSHIP TRANSFERRED TO NAME OF MR. JIGAR FROM WHOM MR. INDRAJEET HAS COLLECTED THE TRANSFER AMOUNT BY WAY OF CASH WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE NOT GONE TO THE CLUB MAHINDRA OFFICE TO SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS NOR WE HAD RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION CALL FROM CLUB MAHINDRA OFFICE.

WE HAVE APPROACHED YOUR ANDHERI OFFICE ALONG WITH THE VASHI BRANCH OFFICE, BUT WE HAVE NOT GOT ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE OR ACTION FROM ANY OF THEM ALTHOUGH THE VASHI BRANCH HAD CONFIRMED THE SAME VIA TELECOM WITH MR. INDRAJEET. SINCE THEN WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RESPONSE OR ANY ACTION TAKEN FROM CLUB MAHINDRA OFFICE ONLY BECAUSE MR. INDRAJEET WAS A CLUB MAHINDRA EXECUTIVE & BECAUSE OF HIS CONTACTS IN CLUB MAHINDRA WHO ARE SHELTERING HIS FRAUD PRACTICES.

HOW CAN A MEMBERSHIP BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT OUR CONSENT & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. KINDLY VERIFY THE DOCUMENTS?

WE ARE REALLY SURPRISED THAT WE HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUD BY A CLUB MAHINDRA EXECUTIVE & TILL DATE WE ARE AWAITING JUSTICE FROM CLUB MAHINDRA. WE ARE PRESENTLY LEFT WITHOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP PLUS THE RS. 30, 000.00 BEING DEPOSITED IN CLUB MAHINDRA.

WE REQUEST CLUB MAHINDRA TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER & RETURN BACK OUR WHITE MEMBERSHIP ALONG WITH OUR CHEQUE PAYMENT OF RS. 30, 000.00

Mahindra Rocks Sep 08, 2011

They are in the business for more than 15 years and are part of the Mahindra Group - every company, product and process has challenges as we dont live in a perfect world

• Ke
                    Kevin Charles Sep 08, 2011

Hope for the best Mr. Manish. The thing you posted this online is driving them crazy. You may have experienced how things work there. Your written complaints were never heard but when you posted online, they jump & agrees to solve your problem immediately. These are company’s gimmick to fool person who view online abt their company to show that they really care about their members. I request you to update this forum about the status of your problem. I don't think you will be much interested in Holiday Scheme hereafter but if you want you can try other companies like Country club or Pancard Clubs.

Clubmahindra Sep 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking your time to write in.

We understand that you have already written to us in this regard to [email protected] We are working on your complaint, please do await a call from one of our team members.

Regards,