Complaints & Reviews

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitessafety and cleanliness

On Saturday, Oct. 27th 2018 I checked into the Americas best Value Inn in Robinsonville (Tunica), Mississippi. The room had not been vacuumed as I had to pick up rubber bands, paper clips and staples from the carpet. The carpet was old and dirty. The door did not fit snug allowing roaches and other bugs to walk right into the room. But the worse thing was a large black plastic RAT trap just 3 feet from the entrance door to my room. I am 70 years old and had just driven 348 miles from Branson, Mo. on my way home to Louisiana. I was not going to subject my wife or myself to even try to sleep in a room where the motel apparently has a rat infestation. I check out and was told by the desk clerk that she could not refund my money. I have not plans to visit this motel until they clean it up and rid their premises of rats.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesmy stay at jackson, mi

Sunday October 28, 2018 I checked in at the Americas Best . I was about 1 am. My car broke down and need some were I could put my head down until the morning. So I can deal with my car when was day light. I check in to room 211 and the heat would not go up from 68 degrees. It was cold and raining. The lady at the front desk gave me other room. It was 210. I turn on the heat it started to smoke up and the smoke alarm came on. So she moved me to room 307 and that room was cold and the heat would not go up from 68 degrees. So she move me to 310 some thing cold room but i was sleep and i just deal with it. I slept in my coat. The room smelled like smoke. The under the sink water was come from the pipe. The door wasn't sealed close. The curtain had a big whole in it. They put a draper in the whole. It was ashes behind the bathroom door. The tub was not clean. So I got the manger name Kellie Gilbert to talk to her about my stay. I leave two messages. She haven't call me back. I have picture to back up what I seen. My picture are to big and video can't download it

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitespower outage at americas best value inn & suites

On June 27, 2018 - June 30, 2018, two of my sisters and I stayed at Americas Best Value Inn located in Batesville, MS, where we have stayed previously.

During our stay, there was a power outage early Friday around 1:30 a.m. The temperature in the room was unbearable. The power was restored Friday around at 9:00 a.m.

Your company should offer some compensation as result of this outage and the inconvenience it caused us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesbradenton, florida roof repairs

Trip Advisor details regarding roof repairs directly above our room banging, no water pressure in sink, tired furniture, poor customer service. The manager nearly always faults the customer in his review responses. I've read very little heartfelt apology from him. Instead blame is placed on the paying customer for what they had to endure. Continental breakfast is a box of pastries and coffee. No where to sit as there are no eating areas and you must squeeze in the small lobby to get breakfast items while others guests are in waiting line to check in or out. There is new flooring and TVs. Sheets were clean. Old furniture. All of that is not so bad but you cannot expect a paying customer to have to suffer through roof improvements when you could BLOCK off that section of the hotel.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesblood on walls, mysterious door?

I checked in to a room 10/27/18 in Concord California at the Americas Best Value Inn Concord location! I cannot begin to tell you how livid I am. I originally checked in at 4 pm, but was in a rush for a meeting so I had to leave as soon as I left my bags in the room. When my fiancee and I returned, we were surprised to further examine the room and found that there were blood on the walls, some of the blood was still very fresh. We also found a small blood stain on the sheets. After that, we found a door that had a one sided lock, so we could not lock our side of the door. I called the front desk and the owner was EXTREMELY rude, telling me that it used to be a shut down kitchen and immediately said don't open that door and hung up. As if I could not feel more uneasy! We also experienced the lights intermittently turning off and on! My fiancee was so livid that he took all of our belongings and we went down to the office. The OWNER did not come to the front desk so we had to call, which made us even more frustrated. We asked him for a different room or at least a refund he refused! He completely disregarded our concerns and did not care at all. There are multiple complaints of this man on Yelp. The owner's name is Nick. We ended up driving all the way back home to San Mateo which is about an hour and still had to pay for the room. Please contact me!

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesyour employee called me a [censored], [censored], flipped me off, among many other names

I went to the America's Best Value Inn located at 900 N. Main Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78212 on Sunday, October, 28, 2018 around 3:00 am to check into a room. Your employee said, "We do not check rooms to [censored]s." Then he continued on to call me a [censored] [censored], stupid ass, and many other names while he jumped up and down flipping me off. He called my mom a [censored] [censored] & other racist names as well. He put his hands through the little hole in the window to flip me off. The person that he thought was my mom in the car was actually my daughter that he was shouting derogatory & racist words to out of the hole in the window. He is extremely unprofessional, ignorant, & rude. I am posting about this experience on all of your social media until it is resolved. I will never book a room at your hotel again. I also called Hotwire to let them know about my experience since I booked the room through Hotwire's website.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites — roaches & dirty rooms

Complained 4x from the check in time to 5am about roaches and hair everywhere...complained to a man name Tex...

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Southmotel

This place is the worst place I have ever stayed at! Filthy! Falling Apart, Disqusting, no towels in room, shower falling apart, bed falling down, I went and ask for a towel the clerk was very hatful acted like I was asking for a million dollars! The other rooms had people partying int hem load music and smoking dope!!! I was not about to sleep here so I went and slept on my bus!!! This place needs to be shut down!! I'm sure they are dealing drugs out of this place! I will never stay here again!!! NASTY DISGUSTING!

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesrude staff and bad room

Lady that work at night very rude and gave us a room infested with baby roaches and bed bugs and would not give us refund we wasn't in the room more than 1 min!! We had to go stay in another hotel and the bad part about it we are not from San Angelo!! The lady didn't read us the rules she just gave us the key to a wrong room and had to go bck to get a key to another room and that room had baby roaches crawling all over the sink!!

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitessheets filthy, dirty tub, cockroaches

On 9/30/18, we stopped at America's Best Value at 1540 Bear Creek Pike, Coumbia, TN. The overall outside appearance of the hotel looked fine as well as the lobby. When I checked in, the clerk gave me our key and said that we should contact him within 10 minutes if we had any problems. We went to our room, which was freshly painted, so we thought it would be acceptable. Then we went out to supper. When we returned, I went to take a bath and the tub was dirty and had a number of small, curly hairs in the tub. We were so tired, I opted for a shower and went to the bed. When I rolled back the top cover, the sheets were a dingy gray and obviously unwashed. Then my Mom looked up and saw a giant cockroach. We went back to the manager to ask for our money back and he made a call. They said since we didn't complain within 10 minutes of our arrival and since I had taken a shower, they would not refund our $83.42. He said that he could give us another room, but I am quite sure that cockroaches would not just limit their stay to one room so I declined and said that I just wanted my money back. He said sorry, but he wasn't authorized to do that. I feel that the charge was unauthorized since I requested a refund. We immediately went to the next door hotel and they said that they were also aware that this Americas Best Value hotel had a cockroach problem, so I'm sure the local hotel management must be aware of the situation. I believe that your corporation would appreciate this information so that you can bring this hotel up to your standards. I sure hope that they do not meet your standards. I would also appreciate a refund of $83.42.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesvery bad service and nothing in the website was true and bugs everywhere in the room

we stayed at the America's best hotel and Alexandria Louisiana for 2/9 with bugs all over the place half a bathroom door the swimming pool is a garden just for the owner no continental breakfast no Wi-Fiand on the ad they showed all the accommodations by far the worst hotel that we have ever stayed at we will never stay at this hotel ever ever again and when you ask for a refund they tell you no

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesdirty room

I recently stayed at America's Best Value inn and Suites in Horn Lake ms. I came up to my room the smell in the hall eeeked of a smell got to my room let the sofa bed out and it was cover still on it and paper underneath. The toilet had decal
                      Stains in it took a bath hair was in the tub and it was trash under the sink. I took pics. But how can i be accommodated for this. I left a note in the room so they'll know what to clean.

dirty room

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites — refund not given, unethical behaviour, foul language,

I paid for 2 nights in advance for 2 people. While there a friend came over to visit, after his work. He took...

Smithville

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesextremely rude owner, filthy place

This franchise really should monitor there franchise's much more diligently. The franchise's of the one I'm complaining about was awful. WORST by far than any other hotel I've stayed in. He yelled at me twice for asking about an elevator. He has NONE. Then we climb stairs and key does not work. I called from my cell and requested a new be brought up. He flat out rudely told me hell no this is not a full service hotel. My husband promptly request our money back that we gave less than 10 minutes before. He was refused and said he didn't care if we stayed or left once again saying this is not a full service hotel. Already spent our money so here we go trying to make the best of it. Only to open the door to the room and it was awful. Cigarette holes in bedspreed. Hair in bathroom, filthy unvacumened carpet, bathroom floors awful. Room 214. . 5500 ne loop 820 haltom city tx, 76117. Come on corporate you need to come look at whos representing your franchise. I for one will NEVER stay at another Americas best value inn again. Sorry, rude, low, disrespectful owner. Signed t.matthews

extremely rude owner, filthy place

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesroom has buns in the bedding and rate was supposed to be 46 dollars a night but was charged 69 dollars

When I first checked in I came here because the rate said 46 dollars a night but when I paid the money it was more then that so I asked is my rate not for 46. Dollars an she said no sir it's not and being that u already paid I can't go back in an credit ur money to u so I said ok well there's nothing u can do an she said no sir I'm sorry then when I went to get a shower the water goes from hot to cold hot to Cold and my bedding had burns in it from some one looks like they fell asleep with a cigerate and it burned it well I still was ok with it cause the place is close to my work an I needed a place to stay then my job was gonna last another week so went to add more nights an she told me she would have to wait till my check out date cause when she put the rate in to add days it showed they would owe me money back cause In there computer it looks like they over charged me which they did cause the rate I showed her after realizing five mins after checking in was supposed to be 46 dollars a night but she wouldn't add the other days an I leave for work ever morning at five in the morning and it's a hassle now to have to load all my stuff up an then come back from work an have to recheck in I would like to get a refund now since I'm dissatisfied

• Updated by Tyler Gardner · Oct 03, 2018

Plus the roof in the bathroom has mold on the ceiling

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites — the entire room/stay

When checking in we were told there was A continental breakfast. When we got there it was 2 packs of muffin...

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesunsatisfactory stay

My daughter and I arrived to the motel at 300 Peartree lane Phoenix Oregon on 9/29/18 at 9:00pm. The outter lights were all out because of a storm. Ok fine. We went to sleep only to be awakened by the fire alarm going off at 1:30 am. A half hour it went off. Couldn't get back to sleep. No one would answer the phone or tell us what was going on. The light kept flickering all night. Then we got up to take showers in The morning and there was no hot water. This stay was miserable to say the least. I asked the lady at the front desk (who was wearing a completely unprofessional "moo-moo" to make it right and all she did was take $20 off this horrible stay which was an already absurd $97.02. So I paid $77.02 for a sleepless night and a cold shower. There was a stain on the sheets as well. When I explained to the lady the situation I didn't even mention the sheet. That doesn't seem very sanitary or professional to me. Also she told me that the storm had messed up the water situation then in another sentence told me they had a "crew" staying there so they must've used up all the hot water. I hope you will refund the entire nights stay.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suiteshygiene

My wife is staying at Americas Best Value Inn 200 Shackleford Road Little Rock Arkansas 72211. She's staying in room 143. There was blood on her sheets and black mold on the walls water stains on ceilings holes in the wall and it even says it on your Chrome review board when you Chrome that hotel and she did write the review I'm submitting pictures and the video.

hygiene

Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesblack mold in bathroom

When getting dressed after a shower I found black mold under the bathroom sink area. The room was filthy. The pool was not open. The walking area's were full of drug paraphernalia and when these issues were brought before management they seemed not phased . I informed them I was going to notify corporate on how they were running your name into the dirt.

black mold in bathroom

Americas Best Value Inn & Suiteshotel

My husband and I stayed at America's Best Value Inn and suites on Bloomington in Champaign, Ill On Sept 28th, we booked for 3 nights...the room was awful and smelled of smoke and the bed linens were in really bad shape, the room was hot and didnt the air didnt work properly...during the night we had a family emergency which cut our trip short and we needed to leave on the 29th. The manager would not give us a refund for the other two nights we had booked, he said he may give us one night back but we left there angry and with no confirmation of either night being refunded. We have stayed at this Hotel in the past, we have family here and come 2 tines a year...that didnt matter to him that we were repeat guests. We will never stay there again and dont appreciate how we were treated, he was yelling at his front desk staff and us. so many issues with this place, its BAD and un kept...I felt bad for the front desk clerk. Deb Lamanske [protected]