America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses / poor service and lies.

1 Burnsville, MN, United States

I bought 2 pair of glasses back in March of this year. The only reason I went there is because I got vision insurance and they were listed. I spent almost $300 for two pair of glasses and within days noticed that I could not see very well with them. It seemed to me that the bifocal part was not correct. I went back and they adjusted a couple of times. Not better. I went back and was told it takes time to get used to new glasses. OK went away for a month and still could not see right. They had me recheck the prescription and it seems that was correct. I was then told I needed to upgrade to better lens "due to my severe astigmatism. OK they had a person there that ordered lenses that were upgrades. I waited and when they came in I went home. The vision was slightly better still not clear. Went back and was told that was as good as it gets. Really. They then checked and found out I was beyond the time I could return for a refund. Big shock. I went back to Walmart, yes I said Walmart and was told the bifocals were not correct and that they was not upgraded materials. They could tell by the thickness of the lenses. I will never ever go back to America's best and will tell everyone I know not to go there. What a bunch of crooks. I had to spend an additional $300 but now have glasses that actually work.

De