American Laser Center / Burn scars

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been a client of American Laser Center for 3 years and nowhere close to seeing any results! The only thing it did was scar my legs permanently! Not too mention the ridiculous price I paid. I think the public should be more aware of the consequences and the truth about laser hair removal. I have called the office manager numerous times and left messages but no one has responded. The last time I went in there was to take pictures to supposedly send to corporate but no one has bothered to keep me posted and follow up and this was over a month ago! They are the most unprofessional organization ever, and I have never known a company to change managers and have such a high employee turn around! Its crazy, they need to be shut down!

V8

Comments

Na
  24th of Oct, 2008

I can def. feel your pain, imagine having it on your face?!!! omg!! I am going crazy, I have been a client of theirs for 3 years as well and I went to talk to them yesturday to tell them that it was it!!! since I didnt get any results, actually it made it worst because of all the shaving my hair grew thicker on my face!!! and what they did is tell me they were going to try one more time and I should see results, ... but what they really did is finish killing my skin and my confidence, I have really BIG burns on my face because they increased the level of the laser and now I am going out of my mind and dont know what to do... so much pain!!! and I have missed two days of work because of it... i have clients to meet with but I CANNOT show up to work like this.
should I contact a lawyer??

The dermatoligist in the ER when I went last night told me that I have Perm. scarring =0(

Ta
  13th of Oct, 2009

I feel your pain too. I was left with darker hair and white spots on my skin from the burns :(