American Laser Centerfalse claims on hair removal

U

I went to American Laser Center in January of 2005 for hair removal treatment. I paid a total of $2980.59. It is now July of 2008 and I have more hair than when I started. I have not recieved what I paid for. After hearing other people's stories I am certain that they are hustling people. After the first year I started to worry and they just told me it take a while for people to respond to treament, then they said it was because of hormones. Each time I get a different excuse. This is unacceptable and I refuse to be their victim.

• Tj
    T Jon Sep 16, 2008

I started hair removal in South Africa in 2006 and they assured me that after 6 sessions, close to 90% of the hair would be reduced(back and chest). Its 2008 now and after R10 000 ($1500-6 sessions) I too have more hair than when I started. What yacks me off the most is what a waste of money that is! What made it even more discouraging was that session after session, I had even more hair( i.e - I was having more and more pulses fired per session) And my specialist offered no guarentee of any kind, they are happy to make you pay time and time again for the hope that this "wonder" treatment will work, but don't be fooled. I'm going back to waxing because at least I know the hair will grow back.

• Si
    simran Jul 31, 2008

I have unwanted hair on my chin, to removr this i went NEW LOOK LASER TREATMENT (DHERADUN) INDIA a chain of delhi NEW LOOK, first of all they give me asurence that that your hair will be peramanently clear in four sitting, 1 sitting charge is TWO THOUSAND RUPPESE and if u pay in lumsum it cost SIX THOUSAND, fine I paid then they told me u sould check ur harmones also, I done all checkup that they told me.thier is no any harmonal problem in me... after 4 sitting i don't find any decreasment in my unwanted hair. Dr. ZUTUSHI of the clinic told me that u sould take 2 more sitting because young persons sometime need more sittings and asure me this really help me, they charge me TWO THOUSAND RS. more, after that I have more hair than when I started.I have not recieved what I paid for.I paid total TEN THOUSAND RUPEES for that but Each time I get a different excuse.