American Laser Skincare Logo

American Laser Skincare

Having problems with American Laser Skincare?

American Laser Skincare reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 16, 2007. The latest review laser hair removal was posted on Aug 24, 2016. The latest complaint how can I get a refund was resolved on Apr 12, 2014. American Laser Skincare has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 101 reviews. American Laser Skincare has resolved 50 complaints.

American Laser Skincare Customer Service Contacts

+1 248 426 8250 (Head Office)
+1 425 452 9600 (Bellevue, WA)
+1 425 712 8900 (Lynnwood, WA)
+1 206 749 9692 (Seattle, WA)
+1 425 272 2434 (SouthCenter, Seattle, WA)
+1 253 941 1144 (Auburn Aesthetics, Auburn, WA)
24555 Hallwood Ct

Federal Way Laser Surgeons, Federal Way, WA
34630 11th Ave. S., № 100, Federal Way, WA 98003

American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews

American Laser Centers — illinois info

Illinois Regional Manager Jennifer Iser, she is the person who has control over all refunds for the state of...

American Laser Center — dirty office

I went in for a treatment, and there was a roach on the floor. the clinic is so dirty, hair is always on the...

American Laser Skincare had to cancel my credit card!!!

Call and cancel payment with your credit card immediately!!! I canceled my credit card account and was able to have this charge removed because it had not posted yet—thank god. If it posts, then you will go through fraud claims and they will have to dispute it.

I felt strange about the fact that I received two calls, one saying I won $500 and one saying I won $300 and that I could get another $100 off if I came into the office within 48 hours. I scheduled an appointment for that day because i'd been thinking about laser hair removal, but asked what the deal was? Why $500 and then another $300, do you call everyone who signs up? She laughed and said, "no you won our second prize, which is really great!" I was running late to my class and made a rushed decision. She threw in laser hair removal for underarms for free "two for one package" deal. And then her math was wrong and she gave me the wrong quote and said, "oh well, someone else had $100 credit earlier today, i'll just take off another $100. " it seemed too good to be true.

Do not go through their refund process, because from others' responses they do not follow through with their policy and are hard to receive reimbursement from. You are not dealing with trustworthy business people and you do not have to uphold your end of the deal when they are clearly running a scam.

• El
      ellies Apr 12, 2014

Do you know how i can cancel my service with them? and if I could get a refund? I have not been receiving treatment for 1.5 years because they do not have an office in hawaii which is where im living and they will not cancel or refund I only went to a couple of sessions which gave no result.

• Cr
      Crochet Aug 30, 2011

I had one treatment in Sacramento. I got sucked in to having it the same day as the supposed consult where they sell you a package with $300 off. I did not see any results at all except for a couple of burned follicles and they are still oozing and trying to recover. I cancelled my package and had prepaid for my next treatment and they owe me $318 (what they claim) out of $665 so they charged me over $300 for that first treatment instead of it being free since I cancelled. Now they say it can be up to 12 weeks for the refund. I don't want to wait 3 months for my money, and... I feel I should get all of it back! Whaddaya say Santa Rosa? email [email protected]

• Ws
      wsh0578 May 24, 2011

Is there anybody who bought a package from American Laser in or around Santa Rosa, CA? Let's get together and get our money back!!

• Ri
      rich Nov 11, 2008

i had more than 10 microdermabrasion and it made my face worse. instead of being compassionate about me they blame me that my face got worse coz i missed one appointment. and everytime i tell them that my i get more acne they tell me that its normal and they keep offering me more micro. stupid of me i did, i bought more i believed them i trusted them but then i ended up paying those expensive procedure and my face is worse than before.

American Laser Centersharassing telemarketing calls

I entered an online contest and 3 days later the calls started. After listening to the lady describe their services during the first call, I politely stated I needed to think about things and would call them if I wanted to make an appointment. She said that was great and she'd send me an email with info. No email ever came. Instead, 2 days later, another phone call. I explained how I was already called, but the person on the line didn't seem to care or undertand what I was saying. I had to hang up on her because she wouldn't listen to me telling her I was not interested. This was 14 days ago. Since then, I have been called (like clockwork) every other day and they won't stop. I asked to be removed from their call list, and they said they couldn't do that. HUH? If this is any example of how American Laser Centers operate, I would suggest NEVER doing business with them.

• Ba
        bah bah Mar 15, 2012

they aren't telemarketers!! they are the laser technicians fighting for a commission deal!!

• Ni
        NightSister Aug 23, 2011

I've also been harassed by their marketing calls.
        8am I get the first call of the day, a 2nd call within an hour and a 3rd call by the end of the day. This has been going on for several days now, 3 calls per day!

I spoke to the woman on the phone and she started feeding me lies about their 'contest'. I had read the official rules so I knew this to be untrue and when I asked what had changed, she hung up on me.

American Laser Centers — deception and negligence

Unfortunately, I too was deceived by the American Laser Centers at a price tag of $4750. $2000 for Laser hair...

American Laser Centersformer employee warning people..

I recently worked at an American Laser Centers clinic in Minnesota as a Laser Tech and I would like to warn people to stay away from this company. I am not a disgruntled ex-employee, but as I've been reading all the other complaints since I quit, I realize all American Laser Centers practice the same manipulating sales tactics everywhere - and it's all true. I'm relieved to not work for such an unethical company anymore. Below are somethings I saw first hand:

First off, the pricing is different for everyone. If one person comes in and says they work as an engineer and another comes in and works at a gas station, and both want the same service, they will charge the engineer more $$ for the same service just because they know they make more money.

NEVER come in for a consultation. It's a joke. Clinic Managers are like used car sales people. They don't care about the customers needs, they just want you to spend $$ with them and they DO NOT want you to leave that consultation without buying anything. They will say anything and make false promises to get you to buy.
      I rarely saw any customers get good results from the treatments and we as Laser Techs are trained to give customers false hope.

Also, for any future Estheticians looking into working at American Laser Centers, Laser Techs are really hired on to do sales (calls and all), and that's never made clear in the interview. And customers: do not fall for these "coupons" for additional money off the treatment. There's no such coupon and again, they just want you to spend $$ at their clinic.

This is not a company I would recommend to anyone. Please, stay away.

NomoreALC Feb 16, 2010

GET OUT now!...It will only get worse. I promise you that...they do not care if it is you or a monkey pulling the trigger on the machine. If you don't sell, you dont matter. Flat out. And any sane, decent, honest person WONT sell these treatments to people BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK. My last day is tomorrow :) And I get to start a job that actually lets me sleep at night...I just feel so bad for these clients. It really is heart breaking.

rachaelrgn Nov 26, 2009

I am currently employed at american laser in Albuquerque New Mexico. I agree with every thing that everyon has to say, it is all true and all the companies are the same in every stste. I am being treated so poorly and I am working in a place where I am on the verge of tears every day! I have been there for 4 months and have had three different managers. I was told that my pay was gonna be lowered by two dollars because my sales were not up. I have tried so hard to do my best at this job and help the customers as much as I can. I am being honest when I say about 95% of the clients that go in for treatment are so unhappy with the service they have gotten. I am being asked to upsale these people and it is just so crazy of them to ask for me to sell them more if they are alredy unhappy. I am in desperate need to get out of this place. please e mail me if you have any info or can help me.

Rachael
          [email protected]

American Laser Centerscam

I started treatment for hair removal on my arms in 2005 with a PROMISE that all of the hair would be removed or I would be refunded the $1, 400 that I paid up front after two years but, not to worry, that would never be the case. Initially I felt very little pain but over the months I actually had an INCREASE in hair. When I expressed my concerns I was told that that can happen if the laser is set too low so the intensity was increased and I was BURNED on 2 separate occasions leaving scars. On other occasions I would be left with stinging red spots for days in some areas while most others seemed untouched. Some times the technician would rush through the process in 20 minutes and other times I was there for over an hour. No consistency and always a new face. Because of my dissatisfaction they extended my treatments in the same lame way (but they were nice about it so I didn't want to make waves) and now in 2009, after going religiously for four years and getting about a 30% hair reduction result, I was sent a 'Dear Valued Client' letter telling me that my time was up and if I wanted to continue with treatment I would have to pay up. After tracking down the customer service number (since the number that I was sent in the 'Dear valued Client' letter was bogus) I was told by "Amber (she wouldn't give me her last name and said that she is the only Amber at ext.272) that "I am sorry for your inconvenience, but there is nothing further that I can do". She is very aware of the lawsuits against the company, by the way, and delivers her lines like a trained parrot ( I'm guessing that the phrase, "I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but there is nothing further that I can do" is a full time job for her but hopefully she is able to turn it off before she gets into bed with her significant other.)
        In short, Don't Go To American Laser Centers! There are plenty of other laser places that know what they are doing. Also, don't just sit back and get ripped off, do something about it.

raligoe May 13, 2011

this company takes your money and does not deliver!! that must be why they changed their name!!! too many complaints from unsatisfied customers like me. They took my money and their "hair removal" was completely ineffective!!

• Sp
            s.parry Oct 29, 2009

Most definitely the worst experience, painful and unprofessional...
            after 10/12 sessions every 8 weeks for nearly 2 yrs only resulted in about 25% hair reduction.
            every times with a different staff and 3 differents office manager, i tried to be brave, take the pain and make my money worth but i give up on my 2300$ and won't go back there, they should be closed down.
            they lie and don't listen to any complain ...and there is no refund!!! nice scam!!!

• Da
            daniellewi2005 Aug 14, 2009

OMG I attend a American Laser Center in Broomfield, Colorado. I have been told the EXACT same thing!! I am 22 years old and so very disappointed!! I too think its a scam and warn YOU ALL DO NOT GO TO AMERICAN LASER!!!

American Laser Center — hair removal and photo facial

I have been getting laser hair removal treatments since Nov 2006. Two and a half year later the hair growth...

American Laser Skincare no refund

Anyone who is in the Chicago, IL area and would like to start a class action lawsuit against amer laser, please email me. [protected]@hotmail.com. They refunded most of my money but charged me over $800 for a photofacial that was suppose to be free. Even though it was written on my paper I get 3 free photofacials by Aggie at the Downers Grove location. Oh, and they refused to give me a copy of my medical records which is illegal. I wont be done with them until I get all of my money back!!! ~Stephanie

American Laser Centersno hair removal

Good Afternoon!
            I have been having Laser Hair Removal done on my lip and chin at your location on Cascade Rd in Grand Rapids, MI.

I started treatment in February 2008 with the understanding that this treatment was so good most if not all of my hair would be removed before my wedding day in November 2008. Well it wasn't, I had to shave my face on my wedding day! Imagine my humiliation! Because this treatment has been paid off since at least April 2008, I decided to continue with treatment and hope it got better.

Around January 2009, I was put onto a new laser and was told that if I didn't notice a difference within 4 treatments I would get to consult with a nurse, on my fourth treatment, I mentioned to the technician that nothing had changed and that next appointment I would like to see the nurse as promised, she then informed me that the former technicians had only noted I had the new laser twice, which is wrong, I know that the same laser was used on me all 3 times to that point. She continued to tell me that I was wrong. So she noted my account that I was only to have the new laser. I have been getting treatments every 4 weeks since and have not seen any improvement (nor have I talked with a nurse), in fact a year and a half after starting treatment, I have new growth! Also, the technicians would ask me how much improvement I had seen, some would ask over the whole course of treatment, so I would say about 10-20%, they would then write down that it was only since my last treatment, making it appear as if I had improvement in 4 weeks, which was never the case!

I drive 2 hours roundtrip for my 10 minute appointments and can no longer justify it for not having seen a single result in about 11 months!

I am asking for a partial if not full refund, I still have black hairs on my face, that have been treated over and over again and have not improved, my face is constantly broke out from new hair growth (and every sore has a hair in the middle of it, that I can't get rid of, so they stay forever), I now have scars all over my chin from all of the acne.

Let's hope that they listen...although based on all the other complaints out here, I'm sure they won't...

• Am
                American Laser Center Hater Jul 14, 2010

One year to the day I can say I am just as fed up as you are and for the very same reason. Their laser hair removal system does not work at all. I have been going since December 2007 and now it is July 2010. I still have all the same hair I started with.

• Cl
                clan88 Oct 08, 2009

I have been getting the removal done for eight treatments now (i am in my second treatment of the two year guarntee) I kept getting blisters and I would tell the tech about it on my next treatment and she would tell me thats perfectly nomal they go away just keep putting the laser lotion on it. I would also tell them about the horrible rashes I've been getting and she would say the same thing. I read the ingredients on the lotion and realized it contains copper. I have repediatly told them I am allergic to most metals especially nickle. They can see the rash on my stomach everytime from the nickle. So the lotion containing copper in it is where my rash kept coming from. As far as the blisters go this last treatment the blister was absolutly unbearable. It was the worst one by far. I got out my paperwork and in the contact it says "although very rare if you are to notice a blister forming please come in for a medical evaluation" I have never seen a doctor at this office before or ever even heard of one being there. So I drive 45 minutes to the clinic and its closed. I call customer service to see why it was closed on a monday a 11am and she calls the manager. The manager was sick and at the doctors so they closed the store. So I called the next day and the manager was the one who answered the phone and she said yes she would be there. I get there at 1130am and they are out to lunch and won't be back until one. The assistant manager finally shows up and I ask to see the manager because she is the one who gave me this blister and I really did not want to talk to her about it. She tells me the manager is out sick. The manager is the one who answered the phone earlier. She already knew what I wanted from where I had contacted customer service. She was avoiding me. So I have now requested a refund from their office because of the burns and I also was promised no hair by the 6th treatment and I barely see any reduction at all. I have light skin and dark hair whats the excuse on my skin??? That is the perfect combination for thier laser I have been told. Now they are tellling me the truth that this is NOT permenant hair removal it is only temporary. Why the hell would anyone pay for this if its not permenant. That is alot of money to throw down the drain and a lot of pain. They told me when i signed up i would NEVER have hair there again. If I don't get my refund within a month I am taking them to small claims court. I would suggest that to everyone else as well.

American Laser Center — liers, scammers, dishonest

I do not even know where to begin, but that I made the biggest mistake of my life giving American Laser...

American Laser Center — fraud, possible class action lawsuit

My wife, her mother, and her two sisters all signed up for laser hair removal packages at $1281.00 a piece...

American Laser Centersvela smooth treatments

I signed up for 6 treatments of velasmooth after the clinic manager assured me that's all I would need to see great results, I asked what if it doesn'y work? she assured me it always works.
              Aafter 3 treatments I saw nothing and mentioned it to the tech, they said be patient but she was concerned, the next session the machine heads were not working and were changed 2x, the next session still nothing and again the heads were not working properly, the same story on following treatments, I asked to speak to the manager who is usually always at the front desk but I needed to make an appointment to talk to her about my dissapointing results, they added one addtional treatment wich was very weak in strength compared to the others and still no change, I went in to speak to the manger and she said" well you know results are not guaranteed on cosmetic treatments" and offered more treatments at a reduced cost!
              I am so very dissapointed in this company, I will take this further.

jad1982 Nov 16, 2010

yes, I agree. Why is this company getting away with all this??

marla Colton Sep 13, 2009

Same thing happened to me exactly in Langhorne, Pa ALC. exactly. Except I had 4 Vela smooth treatments which were all very painful with no results except for bruising after the procedure. We need to go after them in a Class Action Lawsuit. Which I am looking into.

American Laser Center — complete rip off/scam beware

This company is a complete scam! Tbe services are over priced, the staff is rude, and the customer service i...

American Laser Skincare — medical negligence

I had a velashape attempted less than 3 months after I had a c-section. The company told me it was fine to...

American Laser Centersindaquate treatment results

After spending $2000.00 (and approximately 20 visits later) the promissed treatement results were not achieved and a $625.00 fee for additional visists was requested!

Most of the time the inexperienced treatement personell, who seemed to be getting "on the job training" were NOT using the proper laser beam strength to cause any real adverse effect to hair follicles - therefore the hair continues to grow!

Do not vaste your time and money on this American Laser Centers do not deliver!

Robbed customer 4e6c5

• Sm
                    SMKW Apr 13, 2011

How can we get our money back??? I am so angry. Did you get your refund?

• Gi
                    giovilla2 Jul 01, 2009

I do agree with poor results or better yet no results at all. I bought the package for skin tightening on my stomach they did the procedure and was not pleased. When I went for consultation the district manager and manager painted it real pretty, they said that they were going to work on my stomach until it looked right. I started the procedures and about couple of treatments after they said I was all done, I was pretty upset but did not say anything and I just walked out. I would like my money back for that procedure.

American Laser Center — vela shape and skin tightening

I came in to the American Laser Center for an opportunity to have a $50.00 facial being bought for me by my...

American Laser Centersmanager yelled at me (customer)

You never yell at the customer. I don't care how bad you're PMSing...it's just a big no no especially if you're in the service industry like these guys. Here's my email I sent to the regional manager:

Hi ‘Regional Manager’,

I was told that you are the regional manager over the Salt Lake City
                  downtown American Laser location, managed by ‘Inexperienced Manager’. I'd like to inform
                  you of an incident which should be followed by employee correction
                  action.

There was some miscommunication when I transferred my account from the
                  Draper office to downtown SLC. I was told "You don't have to pay for
                  parking" by one of the girls employed at the time I transferred my
                  account to downtown. So ever since then, I have NEVER paid at the
                  meter. So about 3 weeks ago when I had my appointment I got an expired
                  meter ticket. I gave it to ‘Inexperienced Manager’ and explained to her that I was told
                  that I didn't have to pay for parking. She concurred and took the
                  ticket and said, 'We'll take care of it for you.'

A week later I get a call from ‘Inexperienced Manager’ telling me with a frustrated tone
                  of voice that they wouldn't be paying for the $15 ticket. I told her
                  that I was told that I didn't have to pay for parking. She then
                  explained that I was allowed to park in the BACK parking lot. This was
                  the first time I had ever heard of a back parking lot. Because of the
                  miscommunication, I told ‘Inexperienced Manager’ that it was American Laser Centers
                  responsibility to pay for the ticket since NO ONE had informed me that
                  there was a back parking lot.

She then retaliated very rudely and said, 'Well, just so you
                  know this is coming out of my own pocket. I hope you enjoy your
                  weekend knowing that.' (Something to that effect). I was INFURIATED to
                  say the least. No one has ever treated me like this being the
                  customer.

I then called the Draper office to request that I have my account
                  transferred back to Draper. I also requested to reschedule my
                  appointment. They informed that they couldn't reschedule until they
                  had my chart at their office. It has been 2 WEEKS since then and NO
                  ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK to reschedule my appointment!!!

In addition to this nightmare I received a letter from Salt Lake City
                  informing me that the ticket hadn't been paid! As a result, it has now
                  been increased to $45!!! ‘Inexperienced Manager’ lied to me and never paid for the
                  ticket!!! THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

Aiming for optimal customer satisfaction should be one of your goals.
                  Apparently your managers do not understand that a happy returning
                  customer (which I was for the last 3 YEARS!) Is far more valuable than
                  trying to acquire more customers. They also don't understand that a
                  bad experience is told to far more people than a good experience and
                  believe me I have told close 20 people already who I am sure have
                  already told many more. I was also considering buying an additional
                  package and paying up front. ‘Inexperienced Manager’ has made my decision for me, because
                  there is no way that I am going back there. You do the math-you could
                  have received $1500 in revenue from me from the package I was going to
                  purchase or just deducted a minimal $15, which would have retained a
                  happy customer and incremental revenue of about $1485. Obviosuly no
                  one at your company understands the importance of customer
                  relationship management.

In summary I'd like to highlight the bad customer experience milestones:

1. I WAS SPOKEN WITH A DISRESPECTFUL TONE OF VOICE AND COMMENT BY ONE
                  OF YOUR MANAGERS.

2. I WAS LIED TO BY ONE YOUR MANAGERS SINCE SHE NEVER PAID THE TICKET
                  WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD

3. NO ONE TRANSFERRED MY CHART TO THE DRAPER OFFICE

4. NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK TO RESCHEDULE MY APPT IN DRAPER

Please give a call at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

• I agree 100% with you. I used to work at american laser centers, and had to leave because i could not work under there rules any more. they are the most horrible company to ever work at or to even be a client at.

• Fi
                      Fish2001 Mar 02, 2009

Your treatment probably won't work either

American Laser Centersburned

The ALC is full of demons who are controlled by a very evil and manipulative person named Dr. Neel Kanase. He will bend your will to have all your money ripped from your wallet and the machines will burn your skin horribly leaving you marred and disfigured for Life. I am going to sue I think. Run, Run, Run far away. If there is a class action lawsuit, I will join in with about 13 others. I feel sorry for anyone else who fell for this sham of a doctor and his greedy company. The agony I suffer every day when I look at my face and arms compels me to sue one day. Good luck everyone. Burned!!!

JoyousUnknown Mar 18, 2013

I have been going to ALC for over 3 years. I have been going religiously every 6 weeks and staying out of the sun and I still have hair. Now the new machine has left my stomach and breasts burned and scarred. It also appears the pigmentation is gone! I have white cresents all around my body. I am deformed and embarrased to take my shirt off. To top it off, I got the lip injections over a year ago and my lips are uneven. Someone asked me if I had a stroke. THe product is not there but my lips are deformed from this procedure. They are not concerned with what I have gone through nor are they willing to help me understand what happened. I have never been so disgusted.

rackkk Nov 26, 2009

I am currently an employee at American Laser Centers I have been cruseh and degraded and I have panic attacks everyday at work. Every bad thing I have herd about this company is true. The peoplle who do work there are demons! They do everything they can do to lie and get your money! I have been told to lie to people and get there money. I have never done that and for that reason I was told that my pay would be lowered by two dollars! I left in tears that day and I found myself trying so hard to defend myself and beg for my pay not to go down. After I left that day I felt so mistreated and sad because I stooped down to the level of begging and crying just because I wanted to keep my job. I have been looking into all the lawsuits and complaints and I feel some relief because I know I am not alone. I feel bad for the clients who go there because I know that they have also been treated pooly and lied to and burnned! Hopefully I will be able to get unemployment untill I find another job. If you can help or have an input please e mail me.

Rachael
                        [email protected]

• Bu
                        burned2 Feb 04, 2009

It's been all most a year and I still walk around with burn marks on my face that will not go away. ALC has ruined my skin. My skin is worst then it's ever been in my life. I am still in process of geting money back from them. I would be interested in the class action law suit as well. Please let me know the details if any and it can join in. I just can't believe that there are so many people having problems with them and the company is still doing business.

• Us
                        Ustabeatech Jan 30, 2009

That's how I felt when I worked there as a technician. It's like a satanic cult, seriously!

American Laser Centersfraud! scam! services do not work!

I wish I had researched ALC before I went there. If I had seen all of these complaints, along with other websites, including the BBB, I would have never went there!
                      I signed up for 8 VelaShape sessions for $2520.00. In the end, I was a half inch bigger than I was before I started. Of course, they don't guarantee anything, so you're just out the money, PERIOD. They don't even act like they care. It's all a scam, so once they get your money, it's all over with. It took me 2 months to get them to send me my records so that I could show my attorney. Of course, they didn't include everything. The Technicians made hand written notes with each visit. I had voiced my concerns each time, but I have no record of it. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

• Ly
                          Lynie Jul 20, 2011

if you guys decide to sue, i will definitely sign whatever petition you start!!
                          i only got 1 treatment of photo facial and got a breakout...
                          did 1 treatment of hair removal w/o any anesthetic and it was TORTURE!!
                          they said i had to get my own anesthetic/ numbing cream!!!
                          i felt like they didn't care so i decided not to go back to them after those initial treatments and now am trying to get my refund but don't know how to...called customer svc for a week+ and did not get any response...opened a dispute claim w/ my CC to get my $$ back
                          DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ THEM!!!

• Td
                          TDS Jul 11, 2009

I agree with all these comments, too. I have been going to ALC in Virginia Beach for 1 1/2 years. After 10 hair laser removal on my legs, I am still dealing with hair. They state that it can take up to 12 sessions for some people, but they only say on the contract that it can take more than 6 treatments. I have been burned several times and no doctor has even looked at my burns.

I also requested my file with no results. I think we all should get together and sue them big time.

• Bu
                          burnedbyalc May 06, 2009

i agree with these complaints 100%. as a matter of fact, i was amazed at how accurate they are to my own experience. American Laser Centers has been blowing me off for three years. It is true that they are rude and do not care at all. AT ALL! In my opinion, i do not see how they have not had a major lawsuit against them. the treatments from their staff are most of the time are done without any precision or focus. I felt like i could do a better job. I thought they were a professional company, but now realize without a doubt that they do in fact scam people out of their money. It is companies like these that take advantage of people and give honest legitimate companies a bad name.