Having problems with Bellaplex?

Bellaplex Customer Service Contacts

1800 545 8294 (USA and Canada)
1800 839 537 (Australia)
800 443 216 (New Zealand)
+61 283 173 175 (Australia)
+64 99 508 763 (New Zealand)
P.O.Box 1366
Hoboken, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bellaplex Customer Service. Initial Bellaplex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bellaplex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bellaplex. Discuss the issues you have had with Bellaplex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bellaplex Complaints & Reviews

BellaplexFree Skin Care sample

On 30/9/2015 I requested a free skin care product from your company of which I paid $1.99 (US). I later received the free sample. However in my latest Bank statement dated 16/11/2015 I have been billed for the amount of $69.95 (US) by your company. Could you please explain to me who gave your company permission or authority to access my Credit Card for the amount of $69.95 (US)? I wish my Credit Card details to be erased from your company files and request a credit for the amount of $69.95 (US) as I no longer wish to receive any of your company's product.

Bellaplexunauthorized charges to my account

It was an advertised said to try a free product...I didn't ask to charge my account and I need to tell them that the product is not working on me. I don't have their phone number or address, they continue charge me twice a month $69.95 and received the product theirs no return address so that I can write it to them that I want to return their product and I need my money back ...thank you

Acm*bellaplexmonthly unauthorised deduction from my credit card for this product

Dear Complaints Department,

I purchased a facial moisturiser and free sample in March 2015, since then EVERY MONTH I have been billed for more deliveries of cream with shipping charges. These tally approximately $180 per since March 2015.

I cannot get any response from the company. I am at the stage where I will need to cancel credit card. I have packages to return to the company but have no idea if the packages returned thus far have been received. This product was sponsored by Dr Auss 9US TV show) in America, and it is a disgrace that he supports such a company.

JW

Luminique And Bellaplex$182.82 missing from my account

I signed up for a trial of these 2 products in December 2014, for $1.99 per product, and on the 6th of march 2015, 2 payments of $91.41 equalling $182.82 came out of my bank, I have called and said I do not want the products, and have not received any more, since the trial, and I would like the moneys refunded, they refused and told me it was part of the trial, and that our currencies were different, that's why it appears more, I am not a fool, to think that 2 payments of $1.99 each equals $182.82

Luminique BellaplexUnwanted products sent

I only asked for the trial products and they have sent ongoing products I have rang and complained and told them products were sent back I was told I had passed the return date and would have to pay the money Products received yesterday.and sent back straight away I should owe no monies.

Luminique And BellaplexCancellation

I rang this company to tell them i wanted to return my products which was for a 30 day risk free trial. The guy on the end of the phone definatly was not listening to me all i wanted was the number to ship it back, by the way i never received the shipping number now i am anxiously waiting to see if they take money out of my account due to the lack of communication from the guy on the other end of the phone. Never again will i buy products that say RISK FREE TRIAL.

Tracey Cleal Sep 29, 2016

All I want to do is cancel the order how do I do this and how much is it going to cost

JohnBMorris Nov 29, 2015

I accepted a free trial offer from Bellaplex and the only cost was supposed to be postage (about $10). Samples from both Bellaplex and Luminique duly arrived. Then the bills started and although I advised I did not want anymore products the bills came each month but no products. I have changed my credit card twice but somehow the bills still occur and this has been going on since August 2015. My credit card supplier has refunded the money on 4 occasions and claims that they cannot stop the payments permanently so I guess I'll have to change my bank after the current bills are refunded.
                John Morris
                Avoca Beach NSW 2251

sandra defries Mar 01, 2015

I too bought both these bloody products. They took out of my account $126.84 plus $50.61 plus a third amount of $ 76.26 all on 29/1/15 after being told they were risk free and only reason they needed card details was if wanted to order down track. I have been waiting about one month for money to get credited which hasnt happened. At first phone call to them they told me my act would be credited in 10 days well guess what no it wasnt. Then rang again and they said would pass msge on and now international no not answering

• Be
                Betty Watson Dec 10, 2014

Luminique took $84.10 from my bank account without my permission. All I did was pay $1.99 for a sample and that was how they got my account number. As soon as I found out I rang my bank and cancelled my card, they are sending me out a new card, the bank is also trying to retrieve my $84.10 but of course cannot guarantee this will happen. I think Luminique is a scam company and should be put out of business and I hope someone will find a way to do it

Acm*bellaplex.comunauthorised direct debit to my bank account

I have only received the free sample requested but have had a payment of $75.71 direct debited from my account on the 23/08/14 and another $8.52 direct Debited from my account today 05/09/14 for items I have not ordered nor yet received. Please send me the goods this payment is for or refund my money by return. It is not a good company policy to not wait and see if the consumer indeed wants
              to make further purchases of your products. If this is the way you conduct business with potential customers, then I don't think I will continue dealing with your company.
              Kind regards,
              Margaret Whitbread
              [protected]@gmail.com

BellaplexCancel my order

I saw this product online and sent for a free sample when it arrived I realised that I had signed up for a 2 month shipment which would be charged @ £59.95 per month with the option of returning it within 30 days. I call the company and received a returns ref number I returned the 2 small bottles and thought that was my cancellation dealt with but low and behold my credit card has had £59.95 taken out in July and again August 2014 I have called them four times now asking for my money back with no results. Where do I go now £120.00 spent and nothing to show for it . Anyone please help

Tracey Thelander Jan 08, 2013

Could you please cancel this order customer id EBBX12091114461768 as I no longer can afford this product.

Thankyou Tracey Thelander

• Ra
                    Randomkid Oct 15, 2012

Call your bank and explain to them your problem. They can identfy who and why they have removed money from credit card, and somtimes they could recover it. You can also have the credit financer ( bank) put a block to that somone who's removing money from your account.

• Ta
                    Tasia Soriano Oct 15, 2012

I would like to complain money has been taken out of my credit card for something I have not ordered. Please help.

• Vo
                    vodkaq Jan 19, 2012

Bought a cream for £2, instead of this they wanted £25 so I refused to take delivery from postman. Next day I found that they charged my account for £44.31 and it will be one more charge for the same amount. They also don't answer on emails and calls.

• Ql
                    QLD Sep 06, 2011

I ordered Bellaplex in early July 2011...I never received the order and they have since debited my credit card. I have been trying to get hold of them but with no joy.
                    I want my refund.

• Ro
                    Rosalyn Jeffreys Aug 04, 2011

I, like many others, have ordered Bellaplex. It was a free sample so all
                    I needed to pay was the post and packing - No free sample arrived !
                    I have now seen £44.20p on my M & S Card for goods I have not received. Can anything be done about these people !!!

Acm Hydroxatone / Bellaplex — Charging credit card without authority after cancellation of order

I had ordered a free trial of this product (cream) in August 2013, three small envelopes arrived along with...

Gold Coast

Bellaplex RejuvenatingtreatmentDon't want this product sent to me

I have tried this product and don't want anymore. I tried for $1.99, their product with my credit card. They have informed me by order that they will be sending me on 01/09/2014, and 02/08/2014 more products @ $69.95 each month. There is a phone number to call customer service which is, [protected] which I did call only to get the operator telling me that my call can not be completed as dialed. I tried again only to get the operators recording again. The address is PO Box 9300- Jersey City, NJ [protected]. They had said that I will receive an order every other month but can cancel anytime. I can't get a hold of anyone or e-mail anyone. I am going to call my credit card company and see if they can somehow intercede them charging me.

Trenna McKenzie Jan 08, 2014

I have got a hold of this company and have talked with them and the issue of not wanting any more products have been resolved as I am returning the product for a full refund with no problems what so ever. There will be no more shipments and all is well. Thank- You Sincerely, Trenna McKenzie

• Br
                      Brenda Charlton Jan 07, 2014

I have tried to call and cancel this product but with no luck. The operator comes on and says "your call cannot be completed as dialed, check the number and try again" I have tried many times with the same result. I do not want this product !!

Bellaplex MoisturizerWant to stop auto shipping

Last month, I called in and advised that I no longer wanted this product. Asked them to stop sending it to me and stop billing my account. They have billed my account again today. When I called, they were not very nice. I get the feeling they are still not going to stop it and I am going further. I am also planning to notify the BBB.

Acm*bellaplex.compayments

requested once, reular withdraws from my account. I want this stopped. And trying to conatct this company is mission impossible. I'm about to change my card number because of them.

Margaret Whitbread Sep 05, 2014

I have only received the free sample requested but have had a payment of $75.71 direct debited from my account on the 23/08/14 and another $8.52 direct Debited from my account today 05/09/14 for items I have not ordered nor yet received. Please send me the goods this payment is for or refund my money by return. It is not a good company policy to not wait & see if the consumer indeed wants to purchase your goods. If this is how you are going to conduct business with potential customers, then I don't think I will continue to deal with your company.
                          Kind Regards,
                          Margaret Whitbread
                          23 Centaurus Cresent,
                          Regents Park Qld 4118

• Ka
                          kalaimalar Jul 25, 2014

You took my money from my account AUD $74.19. I don't want your items and please give my money back.

• Ka
                          kalaimalar Jul 25, 2014

I do not need your any items.beacause i do not like this smile . ifelt headaceah

Bellaplex / HydroxytoneJeannie Helliwell

I sent for a free trial of both bellaplex and hydroxytone as advertised on facebook and it did not agree with my skin. i tried to ring the customer support service and have tried to ring several numbers to no avail. I did not want to continue buying this product and wanted to return the items to the factory. After perusing the internet regarding these product I am now convinced that it is a scam after reading the many similar reports online. Please can somebody in the USA stop these fraudsters. I have cancelled my bank account so as not to receive any more bills from these people.

• Ke
                            Kel F Nov 04, 2012

Hi, I have only just received the produts, nearly 3weeks later, I have already cancelled my visa debit card, last week after reading other people's complaints about the company. I now want to send the products back but have no return address on the package, just a shipment address. ( probably purposely done this.) does anyone know the address to send this package back to? I don't won't to call them as I haven't got alot of phone credit and would rather not speak to them. I'll send it back with a letter of cancellation instead.

Hyroxatone And Bellaplexunauthorised money from account

I opted for a free trial of both these anti wrinkle creams. I emailed customer services @ hydroxatone to say that I had received my free samples but I would not be ordering any more due to UK customs charges. My free $1.99 trial cost me £26.18. This company has since taken 2 further payments from my bank account of $69.99. They have not replied to my emails and I would like my money refunded. Can you help in this matter?

Acm Hydroxaton & Acm BellaplexThis guys are a scam! They have taken money out of my account without my authority

who can stop this ACM hydroxaton and ACM bellaplex from taking money from people! They give samples online and then start taking money off your account without your authority! This is horrible - if you have been in this kind of situation the only way out is to cancel your card immediately. Carolyn UK

• Lo
                                LoverOfTea Oct 05, 2011

While I can understand your emotions regarding items that were missing from your luggage, it seems that there are some facts that you are overlooking to the whole scenario.

First, luggage is not supposed to have locks unless they are universal locks to which the same key opens up every lock (this is what they use in the airports to get into locked luggage). That being said, myself personally, I would NEVER place anything valuable, whether it's monetary or emotional into checked luggage.

Secondly, although you flew a particular airline, the airline itself does not maintain sole responsibility for your luggage. The TSA (I believe that's the organization) are the wholes who monitor and xray luggage. If something, like electronics come through the xray machine, the officials have the right to go through your luggage. Usually, a card is left in your luggage to let you know that someone has inspected it or there is tape on the luggage.

If you would still like to take the complaint further, contact the BBB on the airline and contact the government regarding your luggage being rifled through as well as the airport.

Bellaplex And HydroxotoneCan't cancel order

i can't seem to cancel order but they keep on taking money out of my bank account. it seems that they are using three internet websites for this scam already they have taken out £180 out of my account. if other people can check their bank statements and see if they have these websites in it then they are being scammed. the other websites are:
                              1. ksl*support.com
                              2.tik*webcashwk.com
                              3. tik*starterck.com
                              i would like my money to be put back into my account and for them to cancel my subscription.

• Re
                                  Reviewer47580 Jan 17, 2016

My wife try and broke out with a was on her army after using it for two week? My doter try it the same thing happen to her? I want to stop the order on this???????

Jadajeweljess May 29, 2012

Oh, and also, if you can not contact the company, most of the time if you try and tell your bank that you tried to contact them and couldnt, you can file a dispute(s), let that representative know you tried to contact them by phone/email etc, and usually your bank will reverse the hold and/or charges back to your account.

Jadajeweljess May 29, 2012

TIK STARTERCK COM also took money from me. 29.95 noticed it in time to hopefully get the money back. It is most def a scam. Not sure how they got my info though. But here is some numbers and websites/Info for mine atleast that I got offline and from my bank. I emailed the ones I wrote down, along with calling and leaving vmails for both, and even emailed starterck.com where on there website they have a way of contacting them. I hope this helps. I know that I will be keeping a close eye on my bank account. Might even get a new bank card like my bank said I should do to stop any further transactions from happening..
                                  [protected]
                                  [protected] m-sun 8am-5:30pm PST

• Go
                                  GoPackGo75 Jan 23, 2012

I too have been scammed by these companies. I didnt even know it till I checked my bank statements because I was getting NSF charges. Going back the whole year of 2011, I had 25 unauthorized charges from multiple sites ranging from $28.87 to $49.95. Each one also included a srvc fee for intl trans ranging from .58 cents to $1.00. My bank was only able to reverse charges that were 60 days or less after an investigation. I dont know how these companies got my bank info but they did. I learned a valuable lesson to examine my statement every month and weekly check my account online. I emailed all the companies that commited this fraud (there were 6 different ones total) and they all said the same thing...since the account was closed they could not reimburse any funds and that I need to contact my bank...funny thing is they never denied they "STOLE" money from me.

• La
                                  ladylincs Oct 10, 2011

I too am finding it difficult to contact this company any phone numbers I call I get a not available message How can I contact this company

BellaplexNeed to return / Cancel

Hello,

I have received an order of Bellaplex; however need to return it / cancel order. I have all the return details and for your records, the invoice number is IB5EE5A31387AO62E. I am unable to use Bellaplex as it has made me break out in acne.

I will return the product using the return service slip provided and will block any payments obtained by Urban Nutrition or Bellaplex via my credit card.

I have tried to phone the number provided for Customer Service; however it will not connect from my mobile phone. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Please feel free to contact me if you need to.

Kind regards,

Katherine

Bellaplex — fraud

I requested a free trial of thier product to be sent to me at a cost of £2.54, which i gave my card...

Bellaplex — unathurised payments

paid postage on this free gift now being told they will be billing me every month unless i return my free...

Acm*bellaplextaking money from my account

Order one lot of cream and now they taking money out of my bank account over £44. 00 every 2 week one not got ant item 2 did not want this now i over draw at my bank because of this please put a stop to this

• He
                                      Heidi Wait Nov 14, 2012

Donnot give your credit card details to BellaPlex Company they are scammers
                                      Mongrel scammers

• Wo
                                      Worried old Lady! Oct 15, 2011

Exactly the same has happenened to me. So far they have taken nearly £200 frommy account. I have tried to get in contact with company but nojoy, I have written and phoned. How can I stop this mess? The thing is that I have never received any of the goods as the post office have always tried to deviler when I have not been at home and left me cards saying that to collect package I need to pay £25.30 therefore i have never picked up the goods.

ANN-MARIE KELLY Sep 28, 2011

Me too absolutely gutted bought as a one off payment of £1.26 x 2 which was taken instantly on 14th aug then today 27th sept 2 payments of £46.79 came off... Contacted the company full of ### saying you have automatically signed up to a 30 day trial and another payment of £46.79 coming 0ff next month... What the hell are these companies all about totally robbing people and helping themselves to our bank accounts..
                                      Ann-Marie Kelly Glasgow

• Na
                                      natalja Sep 26, 2011

ORDER ONE LOT OF CREAM AND NOW THEY TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT OVER £44.00 EVERY 2 WEEK ONE NOT GOT ANT ITEM 2 DID NOT WANT THIS NOW I OVER DRAW AT MY BANK BECAUSE OF THIS PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THIS