Menu
Rodan + Fields Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rodan + Fields
reviews and complaints

www.rodanandfields.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 10 Reviews

How responsive is Rodan + Fields's customer service?

4 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Wow! Absolutely amazing! 🤩
Rodan + Fields got a perfect 100 out of 100 rating, so you can count on their great service for sure. They've effectively resolved all customer complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and keep in touch with customers, making sure everything goes well. We're impressed by their dedication to customer satisfaction and have nothing else to say 👏
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rodan + Fields has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Rodan + Fields reviews and complaints 10

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Rodan + Fields reviews and complaints

Rodan + Fields Burned my lash line and eyelashes fall out

Burned my lash line and eyelashes fall out. LashBoost has made me eyes dry, itchy and inflammation on upper lid. Feel a constant burn!

Read full review of Rodan + Fields and 2 comments

2 comments
H
H
H. Feeney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My credit card was fraudulently charged over $1,000 online. I have never ordered nor received products from this company. Apparently, they are not checking credit card purchasers to be valid card holders. Watch out for this company by diligently checking your credit card statements.

B
B
B. Hand
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I strongly advise to not do business with this company. It has been a nightmare from the beginning. Their website offers two contact numbers for support. Neither line is functioning right now, there is a brief message and then complete silence, there are no options to select a number and speak with a representative. They are unresponsive to their emails for customer support. I have been jerked around for over 6 months trying to cancel my subscription. They continue to charge my card over $200 every 60 days. They do not follow through on their return policy. I am now having to file a complaint with my bank to stop allowing charges because all other avenues have been exhausted. This company is designed to rob you of your money and postpone assistance. I would give 0 stars on the review if that was a option.

D
Rodan + Fields replied to this review.

Rodan + Fields This company is great!

This company is great! It sounds like most complaints are of the consultants people are working with, not the company itself. If your consultant is not explaining terms to you in full, that is a real shame because the products work and the replenishment system is extremely flexible.

Read full review of Rodan + Fields and 1 comment

1 comment
F
F
F. Veum
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: My cc company texted me 6 times today with charges I didn't make. 3 texts for $1.00 from Tria Beauty and 3 texts for $183.39 from "RODANFI*LDS [protected]". I googled both names and found A LOT of entries for scams from Rodan + Fields. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY to lock/cancel your card. When I contacted my cc security department, they showed these six charges PLUS reversal of these charges. IT DOESN'T MATTER - even though the charges were reversed . . . someone out there still has your cc number. This is how the scammers test to see if they are able to complete a charge, then they go and make larger purchases. I was lucky and caught it since I have my cc company text me with ANY charges for extra security. They cancelled my cc and are sending me a new one. Good Luck

A

Rodan + Fields My credit card was fraudulently charged over $1,000 online

Is Rodan + Fields legit?

Our verdict: Rodan + Fields has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Rodan + Fields's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Rodan + Fields can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Rodan + Fields earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rodan + Fields achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rodan + Fields. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Rodan + Fields resolved 100% of 4 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Rodan + Fields has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rodanandfields.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Rodan + Fields have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Rodan + Fields and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Rodanandfields.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Rodan + Fields.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the rodanandfields.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Rodan + Fields protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L

Rodan + Fields One of the worst companies on the face of the earth

One of the worst companies on the face of the earth. Asked them to cancel an order as soon as I got the notification that it renewed (I forgot to bump the date out for auto renew because of covid), they refused to do so. Shipped it to an old address. I'm out over 200 bucks and no product. Do not do business with them!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rodan + Fields BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: My cc company texted me 6 times today with charges I didn't make

E

Rodan + Fields I strongly advise to not do business with this company

Rodan + Fields has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rodan + Fields This company is making charges on my credit card which I did not approve

This company is making charges on my credit card which I did not approve.

Rodan + Fields has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rodan + Fields I purchased many items including face instant makeup remover wipes and one pack was completely rancid, smells foul, and burned my face

I purchased many items including face instant makeup remover wipes and one pack was completely rancid, smells foul, and burned my face. Contacted the company and they would not offer an exchange for this issue.

Rodan + Fields has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rodan + Fields Bank notified me of suspicious activity on my account 30-31 May in the form of an unauthorized charge on my debit card in the amount of $

Bank notified me of suspicious activity on my account 30-31 May in the form of an unauthorized charge on my debit card in the amount of $210.30. I have never heard of this company and have never purchased anything from this company.

D
Rodan + Fields has left an official reply on this complaint.

Rodan + Fields Rodan Fields has sent me products that I did not order and charged to my credit card

Rodan Fields has sent me products that I did not order and charged to my credit card. Many years ago I used a few of Rodan Fields products and was assured I would only receive products when ordered. This has happened several times in the past after I have requested that no products be sent to me.It is an inconvenience for me to mail the products back to Rodan Fields and for credit to be issued to my credit card.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Rodan + Fields customer service

Phone number

+1 (415) 273-8000

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rodan + Fields?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rodan + Fields Customer Service. Initial Rodan + Fields complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rodan + Fields above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rodan + Fields. Discuss the issues you have had with Rodan + Fields and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.