American Freight / rude cashier

1 lynch roadEvansville, IN, United States Review updated:

My husband, son and I went to american freight to get a box spring for our bed, the salesman that helped us was really great and sold us one cheap, so we were pretty happy, that is until we went to the register to pay for it, there was nobody in line so we went right up to the register, the cashier asked what we were paying for, she screamed to the back to ask what to ring up, as he was telling her someone came in to pay for something, she just ignored me and took the other lady, we set there for 15 minutes waiting to be cashed out, finally another gentleman came up and cashed us out but the whole thing was that since we were only spending 70.00 and the other customer was spending 1000.00 I guess we didnt matter, I will never go back there again, and I have shopped there in the past alot, we also bought a so called leather couch there before and within 2 months the arms on it were tearing, they may be alot cheaper but the furniture there, in my opinion isnt worth it at all, I would rather pay more and the furniture last a long time than pay less and have to replace shortly after!!!

Comments

• Ki
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Come to my store and I would not make my $1000 customer wait for you either. Your living in fantasy land, wake up.