American Express / fraudulent interest rate!

1 2965 West Corporate Lakes BlvdWeston, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-492-3344

Wrongful charges, deception and interest rate fraud. Violations of Truth in Lending Act, 15 U.S.C.A. 1601, et seq; - Violation of Bus. & Prof. Code 17200, et seq. - 'Unlawful' Business Practices (TILA), - Violation of Bus. & Prof. Code 17200, et seq. - 'Unfair' and 'Fraudulent' Business Practices; - Breach of Contract, - Breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing; - Violation of Bus. & Prof. Code 17200, et seq. - 'Unlawful' Business Practices (Fin. code 22302).

Amex raised the interest rate from 8 percent to 30 percent with no notification. I paid the minimum payment which was the same in the prior months and was billed previously. AMEX charged a fee for non-payment because the payment was not enough to cover AMEXS new added amount to the bill. I stopped all payments immediately. AMEX marked my credit as a bad debt payer without solving the problem.

Va

Comments

• Wi
      14th of Jan, 2008

WILLIAM M. HARLEY
    3016 HOPKINS COURT UNIT C
    FORT MEADE MD 20755
    Phone number: 443-889-4832
    Fax number: 301-490-5367

ATTN: WEBMASTER@AMESUX.COM

I am requesting an appointment/complaint form in regards of American Express Processor CardPayment Solutions using Nigerians to steal from Americans using American Express products on a life insurance scam and I had the correct numbers on the checks when I called them in to the American Express fraud Department. I have it on a conversation recording at the local courthouse in Annapolis Md. that I did called and confirmed the numbers as required on American Express policy. I was charged with 5 counts of fraud and all charge was immediately drop after State Attorney Warren Davis (410-222-1740) listen to my conversation with American Express Fraud Department. The American Express Fraud Department clearly told me all check was good. I notified American Express Fraud Department after I find out it was fraud and provided the all the information and they clearly tried to cover it up by replying back with different numbers and providing personal name (two) on they American Express cover letter that are not even employed by their company per American Express H/R. I inform the Maryland Attorney General and they forward it to the FBI over 4 months ago. When I spoke to the FBI on the status, they clearly stated that $5000.00 was not enough money for them to go after overseas. I clearly have the person handwriting of this person who sent this fraud material to me from CardPayment Solutions FEDEX account. This fraud material was sent 100 miles away from the CardPayment address as Chris Curry (CardPayment employee) would not give up there location. I have this in writing from FEDEX. I am a retired military (20 years) who have use American Express all over the world and I feel this is a disgrace of this company that is a international company who does not stand by their word and somebody need to step up and stop this now. Several website went up doing time frame when I got scammed requesting for information of this fraud activity and I clearly have all of them and the system is clearly not set up to stop them. I have informed every agency that is required and nothing has been done about it.

I am humbly requesting that you investigate this issue on my behalf. I would gladly send you all the evidence if you request it. If you like you can contact me at anytime at number listed above.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation pertaining to this
    matter and please have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,