American Express / debit not refunded after canceling the card
I cancelled my personal Amex card on October 2014, i had some debit on that card, that was supposed to be refunded by Amex to me, i requested to receive it by Cheque.
Since then, i received nothing, and every week i follow up with Amex on phone (costing me for international calls more than the debit i had in Amex), surprisingly, Amex response is always advising to wait, or that the request had a mistake and they need to request again, or waiting for approvals, last excuse was that delay is to due to overdue on my corporate card, every week they have an excuse.
Cheap and shocking service level, Amex provides service only if you use the card and pay interest, if you cancel the card, you get 0 service, if i have the option to cancel the corporate card i will, cheap company, poor service, stupid processes.
More American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - gift card
- American Express Credit Card - unauthorized credit card charges
- American Express - fraud consumer protection department
- American Express - failed fraud investigation
- American Express Travel Related Services Co, Inc. - travelers cheques refund claim