American Expressblock the card without any reason

American Express blocked my corporate credit card account without notifying me. I have consistently paid my balance in full each month, and have never missed a single payment. When i had got a last call from american express the female said your bill is being outstanding. I replied her that if you might have send the bill across then it is being paid. i am not going to seat and see that the bills are being paid or not as being the director of the company.
A very poor service.
That female didnt like my tone that is the reason she blocked my card this is the respect and attitude they show to their customers. And block card because of their personal likings or dislikings.
My main concern is that this event will negatively affect my credit rating. As far as the account goes, I am happy to be rid of it and will vigorously campaign against American Express for their unfair business practices.
AMEX cardholders should BEWARE! It is sick company.

Comments

• Pl
      Nov 30, 2009

Thanks for leaving your experience online re: AMEX on the complaints board. I wish these practices were ONLY relegated to American Express--but such practices are pervasive in the credit industry in general. I have started a new, free social network where I hope all of us can keep each other alert to these types of practices. I'd love to have you join!:-)