American Eagle Outfitters / jeans

1 United States

I ordered two pair of American Eagle jeans over two weeks ago. I tried them on the day were received and sent them pack the very next day with shipping label I was provide and read instruction. I have contacted customer service via phone 3 times, yes three times. No one can seem to tell me where the jeans are. The last girl I got actually was eating on the phone yesterday when I called which I thought was extremely rude. I have been wearing this jeans over 12 yrs because I absolutely love them. I have never had so much difficulty trying to a refund from ordering online. I finally opened up a case with paypal at this point because it obvious no one there is able to help me. I have spent so much time on phone trying to find out about my refund, giving same tracking number. I will NO longer be shopping at American Eagle. I know you all probably don't care about that because you have millions of customers but I have spend so much money here. It's ridulous. I'm sure nothing will even happen with this complaint. It probably won't even read but if does please understand my frustration. Thank you.

Me