Complaints & Reviews

shirts

Impossible to contact to get information about the status of my order. NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE!
The confirmation email they sent me had the wrong phone number to call, so after numerous calls to the wrong number, I finally sent a fax requesting struts of my order. Aloha finally cancelled my order, waiting to see if my credit appears on my card.
Don't ever buy from here, Reyn spooner is much more professional.

[Resolved] Alohaz.comHorrible company!

I have purchased a pair of sandals from www.alohaz.com and three weeks later they contacted me and said that my order was cancelled. I called customer service and their rep said that my order was no longer in stock so they cancelled my order. I asked about my money and they said they need 2-3 days.
3 days later I called again and said that I did not receive a refund and they said they were working on it. Asked me to give them few extra days. Next time I called they did not pick up and when I sent them a message I received no reply. They still have my money and I don't know what to do. I really need help!

• Alohaz's response · Dec 07, 2016

Aloha,

We'd love to help you, but first we'll have to crack your anonymous complaint. Let's start with finding out:

1. Name order placed under (First & Last name)
    2. Order number (5 digits)
    3. Name of item in question
    4. Size of item in question

Kaanny2626 --
    Due to the time difference, we do not have a call center. All correspondences are made via email. Would you like to elaborate? Please share the name of the person you spoke to, phone number you called & the date you called.

Mahalo,
    Alohaz.com

• Resolution Statement

Alohaz.comSave your time and money

They have a great interceptor set up. You can only contact them by leaving a voice mail. Hmm, BRILLIANT! I called 10 minutes after placing my order for an Army Luau (my babysitter canceled). To this day 2 weeks later no call and I have my $85.00 shipment in hand. Fabulous, now what to do with it. Anyone need matching his and hers Luau apparel? Lesson learned from me: Save your time and money!

• Sy
    sydneyglebe Apr 14, 2013

Aloha!
    I'm sorry Slarme didn't enjoy their experience with Alohaz. I just got married & I can't be any happier! Alohaz dressed my entire wedding party: my bridesmaids wore these pretty floral dresses that matched up to the groomsman's hawaiian shirts. I always wanted a beach wedding, something unique & something that reflected paradise. My husband & I even got my bridal dress & his aloha shirt at Alohaz. I loved it!!

Most of my friends & family have never been to Hawaii, but they all agreed I brought Hawaii to them. Needless to say, I'd go with Alohaz anyday. They got a really easy 30 days return policy that I had to use a few times. (Some of my girls were a little bustier than they thought!)

Thanks Alohaz!! You made my wedding special & a success!!