The Apparel Group Logo

The Apparel Group

Having problems with The Apparel Group?

The Apparel Group Customer Service Contacts

+971 48 136 111 (Customer Service)
+971 48 136 100 (Customer Service)
+60 379 577 878 (Malaysia)
+65 68 426 358 (Singapore)
Jabel Ali South, P.O. Box: 261873
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Bahrain
P.O.Box: 18642, Office № 801 & 802, Amani Tower, Bldg № 964, Road 3620, Blk. 436, Seef District Manama, Kingdom Of Bahrain

India
401, Skyline Icon, Near Mittal Estate, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra

Iraq
Shop № 21, First Floor Park Tower Mall, Iraq Sulemanya, Qasm-Lo Street, Beside Azadi Park, Kurdistan/Sulaimaniyah

Saudi Arabia
P.O. Box - 33134, 1st floor, City Max Building Back Entrance, King Fahd Road, Rabwah District, Jeddah – 21448

Kuwait
Zawya Center, 5th Floor, Block 19, Area 146 Bin Khaldoun Street, Hawally, PO Box 2598, SAFAT 13026, Kuwait

Malaysia
Lot 1.10 Level 1, Wisma Academy № 4A, Jalan 19/1, 46300
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Oman

Po Box 1821. Pc 130, Royal Towers 6th Floor Way № 3518
Bldg № 1444 Mbd Area Ruwi, Muscat Oman

Qatar
2nd Floor, Office № 10, Hadious Building C-Ring Road, P.O. Box № 32465, Doha, Qatar

Singapore
3 Kallang Sector № 05-05, Singapore – 349278

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Apparel Group Customer Service. Initial The Apparel Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Apparel Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Apparel Group. Discuss the issues you have had with The Apparel Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Apparel GroupCold stone creamery atlantis the palm

Hi we were denied the entertainer discount when enquired at this particular branch.
The rules clears shows the exemption is applicable only for the national day and we came on the 3rd of December 2020.

Cold stone creamery atlantis the palm
Cold stone creamery atlantis the palm

The Apparel GroupAthletes co

I visited athelets co store mirfiff city center few days back the indian lady there didnt attendet me properly her body language was one of the worst I ever saw busy in her cell phone she is not deserving to work in such a reputed company and brand no scence of customer service I will never ever visit that brand or buy anything from athlets co store any more
    Lifes worst experience

The Apparel GroupThe customer service

I would like to complaint about the service of Tommy Hilfiger brand in Mall of the Emirates. The service was provided by the Store Manager who didn't wanna mention his name even. He was very rude and unprofessional. As a loyal customer of this high brand I can't accept such service specially from the Store Manager who is handling such position and not able to be professional. I wanted to purchase a wallet with the discount and wanted to pay half cash and half through credit card. However they found out my cash is a bit damage. The explanation is very rude as well. Still I bow down and agreed to pay by credit card and just said what kind of service is this? And store manager take out my credit card asked me to leave the store without completing my purchase which is not acceptable at all. Therefore I would like to bring your immediate attention and take an action about this situation. If your Store Manager during this pandemic time treating customer like this, I can't imagine how he is treating the customer during rush hours.

• Ra
          Raver hue Jul 25, 2020

I just want to complain regarding the all apparel staff here in al ain.even we are working in the mall we are buying too, but the staff keep telling us dont come inside because its counting?even we are staff in the same mall if we go and inter there shop we are customer also.but the attitude of the waiving and tell us dont come.!

The Apparel Grouprefund of money

According to their false promises unfortunately I took their membership, but soon I realised this is a fraud company, I tried cancel the membership becoz of their negligence and poor service before 6 months. still they didn't give us money back. They are not taking my calls after i cancel the membership. Now I am planning to complaint against them to Dubai police, as I feel no other solution.

Thanks,
        Hirash

RESOLVED

Wrongly put company name

• Updated by Hirash · Dec 07, 2019

I am working in apparel group, and proud to be staff there in Allade Group

R

The Apparel Group — all about watches after sales service and wrong commitment for warranty

Hi I bought a gshock watch in Dec'16 for approx AED 1, 200 I was told that it has a warranty for 5 years by...

Dubai

The Apparel GroupI didn't get the delivery, 15 days are over

I had purchased the sketcher shoes from mall of emirates store on 5 may 2018, and it was told to me by mr. San (salesman) that it will be delivered to my home address due to non-availability of size.

Now, 15days are over and no one in the store is confirming that when I 'll get the delivery for which I have already paid.

Whenever I am calling on landline number ([protected]), I am getting on hold and lastly, the recipient will tell that they will get back to me in a couple of minutes.

Is this the standard of customer service at the apparel group?

Below are the details:
          Invoice#d213104693
          Store #: 4516
          Salesman: kyaw san phyo
          Trnas# 104692.

Is there any principle of customer service is applicable to this store?

If yes, resolve my issue.

Ali
          [protected]

S

The Apparel Group — I am so proud of birkenstock's lady in sahara centre sharja.

I always wear Birkenstock shoes only because of my health problem. I do shopping from UAE because in Kuwait...

Apparel GroupOn 50% off the item i bought it a few days before sale

hello,
            I am living in Fujairah, UAE. And I purchased handbag from Charles & Keith on 15 Dec 2012 located in the Fujaira city center. It costed AED349. After a week (perhaps less than one week) I went to the same shop, I saw it's on part sale. I was relieved to see the same item I bought was'nt there. The shopper said new items are exclusive. But I went Dubai, I saw the same item I bought is 50% off sale. It's too much to be quiet. I don't understand that only only some days later you will do sale but no any information to be given to customers. you'll say that I don't have luck?
            Let us wait some days, I think this is correct thing you should do. I'm really disappointed in your shop.