American Cash Awards / fraud and scam

American Cash Awards
Phone: 303-6748252
OMG! These people are unbelievable. There were 2 girls *Sunny Beams* and her sister *Helen Beams* who showed up on my door step at noon on January 26, 2008. They explained how they were in highschool & working for a trip to Mexico by selling magazines. I explained how I wasn't quite ready to fit this into my budget, but if they'd come back in a couple of weeks... They offered to hold the check for 2 weeks, so I agreed. I post-dated the check for February 9th. I was tender hearted & agreed to buy a 4 year subscription to HOME magazine. On February 4th, my check cleared the bank! Also, I checked online & AmericanCashAwards.com website was down.

When I called them, they 'did not have my order entered' and were very rude. I asked why I was lied to & they said it wasn't them, but Face to Face Inc. I asked for a phone number to Face to Face, but they said they were under contract to NOT give out that info. They gave a PO Box I could write & MAYBE they might give a refund. According to them, they took the points away from *Sunny Beams* and also took another 4000 points away. I asked for someone to contact me from Fact to Face, to no satisfaction. When I asked for their business license # they refused to give it & said I could contact the Colorado Secretary of State for that information. I asked if they were licensed to do business in my state & they claimed to be protected by the Federal Trade Commission.

D  7th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I've worked in the magazine biz for about 3 years now, and you people that say we r a scam really cant say that, because your the ones that r giving my kids the money its not like were taking it from you, and also if you read you contract it says checks r deposited right away.
so your the dum one for be leaving someone you don't even know.
D  14th of Sep, 2009 by
Well I was told that my check would never go through. I guess I am stupid for believeing your untruthful children. Maybe you should teach them not to scam people. Sorry we try to help your sick children out. What has this world come to?
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I was reading another complaint on the same company and a comment by another person gave this number to the sight and said they were very easy to work with. I hope this number helps you. ...1-888-888-9025... Good Luck
N  8th of Jan, 2011 by
I was called by a Mr. Tom Peterson and told I won 2nd pr4ize of $550, 000 but it order to receive I had to give them $900 for processing before they could deliver the prize. I offered to give it at the same time I got their check but they insisted they couldn't process the check without the $900. I'm sure now it is a scam.
Ina Sandoval 561-966-2652. I was pressured into buying magazines from them about a year ago -- the same co., I bet.

American Cash Awards Logo American Cash Awards