American Automobile Association / AAA.com / towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership

Covington, GA, United States

To whom it may concern.
This morning approximately at 9:01 am est, I contacted AAA. I spoke to representative and I informed her that I need a tow from my home in Covington Ga for my 2018 Harley Davidson Motorcycle. The request to have motorcycle towed to Thunder Tower Harley Davidson Dealership in Morrow Ga. The tow company (Edwards Towing Company) was selected and would arrive within the hour making the time for pickup would be around 10:30 am.
After three hours of not hearing from (Edwards Towing), I decided to contact AAA again to follow-up my previous conversation. The new representative stated (Edwards Towing) wasn't able to tow my Motorcycle for a reason that wasn't explained to me. No one from AAA had informed me of this information.
This is my second incident concerning towing my Motorcycle that AAA didn't communicate with me concerning the tow.
In my opinion, AAA customer service is POOR, this is my second year purchasing Premier Motorcycle Insurance, I was under the impression the service is superior to any other vehicle support insurance company. I couldn't refer this service to anyone at this time due to my experiences. Hopefully, by communicating my experience the service will improve.

Bo