American Automobile Association / AAA.com / road side emergency service

Oak Ridge NJ, United States Review updated:

I called in for emergency service at 9 this morning...I am still waiting. Staff is not helpful, updates are not provided unless I call. Isabel from Providence was rude and unprofessional. When I asked she gave me her supervisors name as Nils, she refused to provide last name. When she did not get back to me I attempted to contact her. Without last names it is not possible to reach them. An operator eventually located Isabel who again can not give a time frame. I am currently on hold. AAA clearly does not employ enough trucks for emergency service. I am not considered an emergency because I am stranded at home. This is not acceptable and it is fraudulent that you are selling me emergency road service and then consider me a non emergency due to my location.

• Updated by martha palmer, Nov 16, 2018

It is currently 3:07 PM, waiting since 9:00 AM. Still on hold with the very rude very unprofessional Isabel and still no ETA. Isabel suggested I have family a friend or use a taxi for transportation. I suggest she choose and alternate career to customer service.

Ma
Nov 16, 2018

Comments

• Te
      Apr 06, 2019

I live I Missouri and I called customer service to make sure of any problems I would occur if any. Th lady assured me that my car would be towed and that being I live in Missouri they would tow it up to 7 miles after that it was my responsibility to pay the extra. The day of the towing guy shows up 2 hours late from the time he was going to be there. Second he says the extra charge would be 25.00 because it was over 3 miles. I then called customer service and this time it was 3 miles. I tried to explain to her that I just called the day before and was told 7. It was like talking to the walking dead she could have cared less. I must say AAA have gotten the last check from me.