American Automobile Association / AAA.com / road side emergency service
I called in for emergency service at 9 this morning...I am still waiting. Staff is not helpful, updates are not provided unless I call. Isabel from Providence was rude and unprofessional. When I asked she gave me her supervisors name as Nils, she refused to provide last name. When she did not get back to me I attempted to contact her. Without last names it is not possible to reach them. An operator eventually located Isabel who again can not give a time frame. I am currently on hold. AAA clearly does not employ enough trucks for emergency service. I am not considered an emergency because I am stranded at home. This is not acceptable and it is fraudulent that you are selling me emergency road service and then consider me a non emergency due to my location.
Updated by martha palmer, Nov 16, 2018
It is currently 3:07 PM, waiting since 9:00 AM. Still on hold with the very rude very unprofessional Isabel and still no ETA. Isabel suggested I have family a friend or use a taxi for transportation. I suggest she choose and alternate career to customer service.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - all-wayz towing and transport sagamore beach, ma 02562
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - aaa customer service