Amazon.com, Inc.customer service & review appeals team

Let me start by saying I have been a long time loyal customer since 2007! I have bought many items from them over the years and decided to start reviewing my purchases. I love trying out skin products and starting posting very detailed reviews on my previous purchases in hopes of getting my ranking up to be apart of their Amazon Vine team. (Very hard to do.)

So when I started seeing my reviews being not only downvoted but removed I emailed the 'Review Appeals' team in hopes to find some answers. I was following the TOS, what was wrong? Apparently I was "manipulating" my reviews on the items. I then replied to the email and asked 'how?' Only to get the same automated message back. I then called Amazons customer service and only 4 out of the 7 reps spoke English, 3 worked with me to try to find a solution and only 1 was able to somewhat help me. We were on the phone for over 45 minutes trying to reach the Appeals team. No Answer. She said she would send them a request forum to relook at my case. That was DAYS AGO! Then I get the same automated message in my email with a snarky response saying they don't have to explain why my reviews were removed and they will no longer reply to my emails. What?!

I have been an Amazon Prime for years, ordered nearly 100 items in my time there and this is how they treat a long term customer? I have had way better customer service through eBay and that place is just awful to call.

I can't believe that for as much as Amazon spams my inbox asking for feedback on a item/purchase they want nothing but false information to make more sales. Shame on this company and their shady Review Team!

Amazon.com, Inc.

Je
Feb 24, 2016

Comments

Mar 10, 2016

Same thing happened to me. After calling several times I was the review dept. doesnt have a phone and only email will be answered. So far no response. I really dont expect one from what everyone else is saying.