Amazon.com / audible charge
I was charged a monthly fee for Audible in early February, 2017, and I never subscribed for this. My credit card was charged without my permission. Furthermore, my account information shows that I am not subscribed to the service and I don't recall making any orders for Audible.
My account is registered under my full name: Mario Latreille.
I am requesting a refund for this charge!
Updated by Mario Latreille, May 14, 2017
I have added more information to my formal complaint.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft