Amazon.com — amazon delivery service
My husband ordered a power sander. It was due to arrive on Nov. 19, 2018 via amazon's own delivery service.
It did not arrive. We waited another day and then called them on Nov. 20, 2018. They told us that according to their delivery service's tracking number the package WAS delivered. However we do not have it.
So they said they would investigate and we should wait 3 days and call back again. We called on Nov. 23rd and they said their investigation showed that the package was delivered to us. They have no photo and they have no signature...yet they refuse to replace the item or give us credit.
Their delivery service is terrible. Several times we have received packages with other peoples' names and addresses!!!
Terrible service...this was to be a gift for our son...we have no merchandise and they are keeping our money!!!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.