Amazon Shopping Cart / both amazon's shopping cart and company's attitude toward customer service are broken!
A few weeks ago, my Amazon shopping cart suddenly reverted to an old version, several months old in fact. As a result, a number of items I had saved disappeared, and a number of items I had either bought or deleted reappeared.
When I communicated with customer service, they told me that once an item disappeared from the shopping cart, it couldn’t be recovered. I pointed out to them that several items that had been removed, had in fact reappeared. Obviously, if an old shopping cart file from months ago still existed on their system, the old file from a couple of days ago does also, and thus could be restored, if they wanted to.
This set us off a round of promises to fix the problem, until, after much back and forth, they reverted to the old, already-discredited statement that once something had been removed it couldn’t be restored.
Both Amazon’s shopping cart process AND the company’s attitude toward customer service are broken.
More Amazon Shopping Cart Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - cannot sign into account
- Amazon.com - ld042050215fr
- Amazon - moto e4
- Amazon - fraudulent charge for membership 
- Amazon Online - customer service does nothing to help