Amazon / this company treats employees like crap
This company treats their employees like crap, I do not work at Amazon, but more and more companies are starting to do the "wal-mart thing". Some of them, like Amazon, do it even worse. I worked in retail once and I can tell you I did not need the company to give me more crap to deal with ON TOP of some of the people's crappy attitudes.
Amazon's BS includes (but is not limited to):
Long work week, including overtime on Saturdays, resulting in a total of a 7 day work week. Sick points. Yeah I know, what the bleep? This means you can only get sick a certain number of times (6 times) in a week before you get FIRED. Furthermore, you have to ask permission to use the bathroom, and of course, with all this you can expect the usual ridiculously low wage, in comparison to every-day needs. I implore you, do not support these companies, it is simply stealing from the poor to give to the rich, and please do not apply to work there, you are signing up for a horrible experience. It's the same, in a lesser way, as those companies that use child labor. Except this is happening in your own country.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - prime membership fee 
- Amazon.com - purchasing items
- Amazon - free credit scores - trying to win a $1000 amazon gift card
- Amazon.com - defective dell laptop 
- Amazon - wig and a firestick