Amazon / charge for cancelled order
Order made by mistake on 8/9/15. Order cancelled 3 hrs. later. Received email on 8/9/15 confirming cancellation. On 8/10/15 Amazon charged my bank account for the cancelled order. Customer service first denied that the charge had been made. When that was proven false they said "no problem" you can have your money back in 10 days. When I objected they said tough, go tell the bank to fix it. When I asked why I should do all the work to get a refund for money that should never been taken they responded just call the bank right now. When I advised them that banks in the US weren't open at 7pm, they didn't know because they were in India. They then said they couldn't process a refund because they had never heard of Chase bank. Finally they said just wait and see maybe it will be refunded in the next 24 hrs. I am not optimistic Amazon gets to use my (fraudulently
obtained money while I wait for a refund.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - redmi 6 pro mobile
- Amazon.com - https://bestreviews.com
- Amazon.com - delivery
- Amazon.com - LG 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (JS-Q12BPXA, White)
- Amazon - I am complaining about the frequent debits from my credit card account.